Union County Speedway
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Goddess

Willowbrook, IL

#1 May 2, 2010
Anyone know when it is going to open this year? Is the admission price the same as last year? Are they going to have the web site this year? Any special events planned? I'm gettin' excited. Summer's almost here!
Friday Nights

Grantville, PA

#3 May 2, 2010
Union County Speedway is suppose to open May 7th depending on the weather of course. Don't know if any big events is planned, but I dont think they had any last year either. Admission price is the same, and they don't have a web site as of yet.
racer

United States

#4 May 6, 2010
It is always a lot of fun
Can not wait

Richmond, IN

#5 May 7, 2010
I wish they would get there dang site up... and they need to have some big events! i am so ready tom. is FRIDAY!!!! let the racing beging!!!
Goddess

Cicero, IL

#6 May 7, 2010
Can not wait wrote:
I wish they would get there dang site up... and they need to have some big events! i am so ready tom. is FRIDAY!!!! let the racing beging!!!
It is like the unofficial start of Summer! I miss the web-site. I got my picture on there last year. I felt like a celebrity. lol Let's go racing, boys!
Jimmy

Ambler, PA

#7 May 7, 2010
That Jackass couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn't have enough money to keep his website up, do you really think he will manage to even hold a race this year? Who will come race if they don't know when he will open? Most drivers have already planned where they will race and it wont be at UC Speedway.
Goddess

Willowbrook, IL

#8 May 8, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
That Jackass couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn't have enough money to keep his website up, do you really think he will manage to even hold a race this year? Who will come race if they don't know when he will open? Most drivers have already planned where they will race and it wont be at UC Speedway.
I heard (and this is total gossip) that his son was going to manage it this year. Any truth to that?
Yep

Bear, DE

#9 May 8, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
That Jackass couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn't have enough money to keep his website up, do you really think he will manage to even hold a race this year? Who will come race if they don't know when he will open? Most drivers have already planned where they will race and it wont be at UC Speedway.
Yes, there does not seem to be much thought put into things out there, there was supposed to be a race last night, but none happened. I had seen at least 2 trucks and trailers go out there, to turn around and go back home. I won't be spending my money there.
Yep

Bear, DE

#10 May 8, 2010
Goddess wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard (and this is total gossip) that his son was going to manage it this year. Any truth to that?
Hasn't Billy's son, managed this before?
a guy

United States

#11 May 10, 2010
The website for the speedway is only temporarily down. The person who had been administering the website got greedy and so billy decided to host it elsewhere. No word on when it will be back, but hopefully soon. As for Friday nights races, they were cancelled due to a power problem. The generator is being worked on and should be a go for this Friday night assuming the weather is right. And lastly, Billy is running the track again with the help of his son.
Goddess

Willowbrook, IL

#12 May 10, 2010
a guy wrote:
The website for the speedway is only temporarily down. The person who had been administering the website got greedy and so billy decided to host it elsewhere. No word on when it will be back, but hopefully soon. As for Friday nights races, they were cancelled due to a power problem. The generator is being worked on and should be a go for this Friday night assuming the weather is right. And lastly, Billy is running the track again with the help of his son.
Thanks for the info. I look forward to an exciting time at the track this season! Oh, and I hope to have my picture taken again. lol
Yep

Bear, DE

#13 May 10, 2010
a guy wrote:
The website for the speedway is only temporarily down. The person who had been administering the website got greedy and so billy decided to host it elsewhere. No word on when it will be back, but hopefully soon. As for Friday nights races, they were cancelled due to a power problem. The generator is being worked on and should be a go for this Friday night assuming the weather is right. And lastly, Billy is running the track again with the help of his son.
The website has been down since last fall, where is it hosted at now?
who cares

Milford, MA

#14 May 10, 2010
anybody that beleives anything about billy or anything he says is a idiot 5 bucks says the track dont last a month
Jimmy

Ambler, PA

#15 May 10, 2010
Don't bet Billy, he wont pay.
Billy Daniels

Ashburn, VA

#17 May 12, 2010
please read above post
Wonder Girl

Richmond, IN

#18 May 13, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
That Jackass couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn't have enough money to keep his website up, do you really think he will manage to even hold a race this year? Who will come race if they don't know when he will open? Most drivers have already planned where they will race and it wont be at UC Speedway.
There will be RACING at uc this year JACKASSS. The track will open when mechanical problems are worked out with the generator. would you really concider racing with no track lights JACKASS.Will ur V.W. EVEN MAKE IT THOUGH THE HEAT RACES. with ur attitude ull end up in the wall. HOPE you bring your own wrecker or do you have a car dollie to get ur ass out of town . MAYBE THERES A NASCAR TEAM OUT THERE LOOKING FOR ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS.Im a local fan and enjoy the sport of racing not your attitude JACKASS. y dont u stay on the porch JACKASS we dont like your kind around here.Dont forget ur map to get your ass out of town JACKASS.ive got quads that could out run ur JUNK.(NOW TAKE THAT JACKASS)
ouch

Maxwell, IA

#19 May 13, 2010
Wonder Girl wrote:
<quoted text>There will be RACING at uc this year JACKASSS. The track will open when mechanical problems are worked out with the generator. would you really concider racing with no track lights JACKASS.Will ur V.W. EVEN MAKE IT THOUGH THE HEAT RACES. with ur attitude ull end up in the wall. HOPE you bring your own wrecker or do you have a car dollie to get ur ass out of town . MAYBE THERES A NASCAR TEAM OUT THERE LOOKING FOR ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS.Im a local fan and enjoy the sport of racing not your attitude JACKASS. y dont u stay on the porch JACKASS we dont like your kind around here.Dont forget ur map to get your ass out of town JACKASS.ive got quads that could out run ur JUNK.(NOW TAKE THAT JACKASS)
Just ignore Jimmy hes an idiot if you have read any other post on here you would know that. He doesn't have a clue!
Racing

United States

#20 May 13, 2010
Has anyone heard if the speedway is going to open tomorrow? Looks like the rain will be done in the middle of the night. Is there a website yet?
Jimmy

Ambler, PA

#21 May 13, 2010
Jimmy does have a clue and you are both jackasses. Just because my posts are over your head doesn't make Me the idiot.

Billy is a Jackass and he doesn't plan for shit! Who runs a racetrack and finds out the day of the race that his generater doesn't work? Who doesn't have a backup plan? Who doesn't have a website to let the racers or fans know when he is open? Who has gambling tournaments and then doesn't pay the winners? Who has promised drivers that if they come and race it will be for _________ amount of money and then renigs on that too? A Jackass thats who and that Jackass is Billy.

That race track could be something but it never will with a Jackass at the helm! But, I have no clue and my VW won't even make it up the hill so what do I know?
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#22 May 13, 2010
Wonder Girl wrote:
<quoted text>There will be RACING at uc this year JACKASSS. The track will open when mechanical problems are worked out with the generator. would you really concider racing with no track lights JACKASS.Will ur V.W. EVEN MAKE IT THOUGH THE HEAT RACES. with ur attitude ull end up in the wall. HOPE you bring your own wrecker or do you have a car dollie to get ur ass out of town . MAYBE THERES A NASCAR TEAM OUT THERE LOOKING FOR ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS.Im a local fan and enjoy the sport of racing not your attitude JACKASS. y dont u stay on the porch JACKASS we dont like your kind around here.Dont forget ur map to get your ass out of town JACKASS.ive got quads that could out run ur JUNK.(NOW TAKE THAT JACKASS)
Total lack of common sense, up there, he had/has regular electric up there, this was a total lack of commons sense, and giving a shit.

Wonder Girl, you need to go back to school, so you can make sentences, with real words, and correct spellings, in them, you sure show the Union County mentality levels, or lack of, maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people take Pastor Lovett Seriously 8 min Wake up 13
Ace cheating on wife 10 min Kayla 10
Biggest pos in town...GO!! 56 min John 23
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Fairydust 9,329
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Fairydust 7,700
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 1 hr Fairydust 2,469
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Fairydust 1,465

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages