Wowwww

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Holy shite how long does it take these retards to fix a road? I really can't say anything more about it. Just a bunch retards hired by people who don't have a clue. I am glad that they are using local labor so the money stays in Union County. What they are not???? Idiots
Wahmbulance

Brownstown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Yeah when I saw the road was torn up because they need to repaint the lines I decided there was no other way in life to go around it so I had to walk 3 hours to work this is a major crisis someone call the fire department
duh

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Well if you guys wouldn't have ran Wanda Hartman off she would have gotten the road fixed in a jiff. Know sleep in the bed you made.
Get in line

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

duh wrote:
Well if you guys wouldn't have ran Wanda Hartman off she would have gotten the road fixed in a jiff. Know sleep in the bed you made.
Do you know the difference between state roads and county roads. She had nothing to do with the state roads.
What do I know

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Wahmbulance wrote:
Yeah when I saw the road was torn up because they need to repaint the lines I decided there was no other way in life to go around it so I had to walk 3 hours to work this is a major crisis someone call the fire department
Yeah when I saw the road was “TORN”(laughing) up I would have went around but they had no signs to tell you how to get through. And I am sorry Super Wanda and her wonder friends wouldn’t be able to touch the State road. I could have had this project completed 2 years ago with only a spork to work with. Shit nicest day of the year and the equipment sits idle. WTF. The people who agreed with this project should be run outa town.
What you going to do

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

What do I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah when I saw the road was “TORN”(laughing) up I would have went around but they had no signs to tell you how to get through. And I am sorry Super Wanda and her wonder friends wouldn’t be able to touch the State road. I could have had this project completed 2 years ago with only a spork to work with. Shit nicest day of the year and the equipment sits idle. WTF. The people who agreed with this project should be run outa town.
No one got to say anything about the project here in town. Thank Your Man Mitch.
State Highway Worker

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Quit your whining we are on break and get paid by the hour.It will be finished when we get damn good and ready. good day sir. GOOD DAY I SAID
State Highway midget

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

This is a process not a race. We have things to consider like the direction of the wind (so we don’t smell each others farts when we are asked to pull the finger), the temp of the ground (for when we are taking our sleepy time), and which fine dining establishment to eat one of our four lunches a day at. We don’t mess around when it comes to completing a job fast and efficient. It just takes time (like three or four more years) to complete a large job like the 50 yards we are working on. Quit complaining we are working at full capacity. We have two guys and a midget working on this project.
local retard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I wonder if the same crue was working on 27 that took FOREVER (I am not convinced it's done) North or South it's the same. We want to go when we want to go an have road rage when something is in our way. BUT when it's all said an done, we smile an enjoy the ride. Hope it's done soon.
yeah

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I am sure all the local bus that had to close are going to be smiling also. This is just busy work for retards. The road was fine and the part that was "completed" is not much better than before.
beth

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

duh wrote:
duh..you are flippin stupid, wanda was taking the tax payers money, wasnt helping anyone of union county but herself. "f" her and the road crew..and you for taking up for her
beth

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

duh wrote:
you're an idiot!!! wanda hartman was stealing money from the people of union county, didnt benefit anyone but herself, she is a selfish "biotch" that got caught.. besides that, she is county not highway, they are dumbasses on their own.
Get in line

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

yeah wrote:
I am sure all the local bus that had to close are going to be smiling also. This is just busy work for retards. The road was fine and the part that was "completed" is not much better than before.
None of it is complete yet. Another know it all that don't know crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peg Morrisen 1 hr Ouch 4
tattoos on high school kids? stupid ones (Mar '13) 4 hr annoyed 60
Emily Moore (Jan '12) 4 hr annoyed 18
Wendell Bias is a Moron! (Nov '12) 4 hr annoyed 24
needing a event tent..... (Sep '13) 19 hr walkerwilliam91 4
Why did Momma Jo's Close? Tue DaTruf 2
Married Union County Coroner spotted during the... Mon My Opinion 19
•••
•••
•••