back at ya

Richmond, IN

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Out with the old in with the new! If woeste stays in they might as well have kept WANDA! CORRUPT!!!! and out for himself!WE NEED NEW BLOOD!!!!!!!WOESTE ONLY RUNS FOR OFFICE FOR THE INSURANCE NOT BECAUSE HE IS CONCERNED !! THATS Y HE LET WANDA GET AWAY WITH THE THINGS SHE DID!BESIDES THE FRINGE BENEFITS HE RECEIVED FROM HER!!!!!!!
Really

Richmond, IN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Back at ya you are really clueless on what your running them nasty lips about. FYI I know my facts and you really should get a job that pays you to post LIES. I am a Wanda supporter and she was trying to do a mans job and there is some crooked people in our county. Look at the city robo cop Russ FIRED no jail time oh and he's a man. Lets see Ron Jordan hmmm prosecutor again no jail time for DUI. Oh and a man again. If Wanda did such crimes why she not in jail? Hmmm cause she has NEVER had the chance to tell anyone and some idiots like you assume she's guilty. Well you my friend are guilty for running that nasty mouth of yours. Hmmm should we consider you guilty and lock you up. Maybe your a man too. But if you got boobs watch out lovely Union county will put the screws to you. Your parents should of told you this is a mean and unfair world out there. So maybe just maybe you should take care of yourself and MYOB. Better yet get your FACTS before you run that mouth again....Wanda honey I know you don't waste your time on this gossip site. Keep your head up and keep praying that the crooked people we have working in our county get what they deserve..... You will be free.
Dave supporter

Richmond, IN

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Wanda is a crocked lying b*itch that needs to get what she has coming to her. Dave is a great guy and does his job
Pathetic

Lafayette, IN

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Wanda's issues & problems had nothing to do with her being female, however she will probably try & use this as a way of suing UC for sexual discrimination after all is said & done whether she is found guilty or innocent of the pending charges. Wouldn't it be ironic if Wanda is found innocent & her employee has already been found guilty & has served his time? I never did figure out why the employee's trial was before Wanda's? Would this mean that the employee was running the Hwy Dept & giving orders to everyone & Wanda was clueless about everything going on, including the work being done @ her house & the equipment & mat'ls being used there? As usual, UC got the cart before the horse.
As for Woeste or Tipton - Both equally pitiful - I, however don't like the idea of Tipton being a commissioner & his spouse being on County Council (funding authority). Too cozy.
Really

Richmond, IN

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Wow Dave supporter you must be very blind not to see how Mr Dave really is. Time will tell. Just sit back and watch. As for Pathetic you must be deaf I'm telling you why don't you my dear go work for the highway for a day and read the time cards that every employee wrote on the day in questioning where they were. And guess what you would be amazed what you see. Also how could Wanda possibly steal from the county when hmmm the auditor pays the bills. Let me guess she just did. Like I said before get your FACTS straight before you go accusing people of stuff.i get it you don't like her that's fine, but guess what I don't like YOU. So I believe both of you should quit trash talking about someone that can't speak right now for herself to defend herself. I'm doing it for her and no she's not paying me with anything, before you two cracker heads start that. On another matter why do you two not mention anything about our COUNTY employee Russ Burroughs that falsified police reports to put innocent people in jail? I guess because he's a guy. He took an oath, Wanda did not. Just think about that for a awhile. And Dave supporter you are a dirty d*** head to sit behind a computer and call someone names. She was union county's b**** that's about it, but in person she's sweet, kind, giving, honest and she's not milking the welfare system to raise her kids. Like half of this druggy town does. One more final note maybe you two should worry about your family before you go judging someone else that you read the bogus newspaper and believe what you see is true. I can also say Wanda treated my family with respect and cared very deeply about her employees and their health. Jeff can't even pick up the phone or make a trip to see how his employees are doing. Once again he's a guy. I hope Wanda does sue this county for slander and harassment because she has been put through the ringer her and her family. This is also considered discrimination because she is female and you two get on here and dog her when maybe just maybe look in the mirror and don't forget to bark because you are dogging someone that has done nothing to you.. Also make sure you say your prayers every night and ask GOD to forgive you for being hateful to another human being. You know the ole saying treat others how you wanna be treated. And GOD is the only perfect person in this world.
Pathetic

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Really wrote:
Wow Dave supporter you must be very blind not to see how Mr Dave really is. Time will tell. Just sit back and watch. As for Pathetic you must be deaf I'm telling you why don't you my dear go work for the highway for a day and read the time cards that every employee wrote on the day in questioning where they were. And guess what you would be amazed what you see. Also how could Wanda possibly steal from the county when hmmm the auditor pays the bills. Let me guess she just did. Like I said before get your FACTS straight before you go accusing people of stuff.i get it you don't like her that's fine, but guess what I don't like YOU. So I believe both of you should quit trash talking about someone that can't speak right now for herself to defend herself. I'm doing it for her and no she's not paying me with anything, before you two cracker heads start that. On another matter why do you two not mention anything about our COUNTY employee Russ Burroughs that falsified police reports to put innocent people in jail? I guess because he's a guy. He took an oath, Wanda did not. Just think about that for a awhile. And Dave supporter you are a dirty d*** head to sit behind a computer and call someone names. She was union county's b**** that's about it, but in person she's sweet, kind, giving, honest and she's not milking the welfare system to raise her kids. Like half of this druggy town does. One more final note maybe you two should worry about your family before you go judging someone else that you read the bogus newspaper and believe what you see is true. I can also say Wanda treated my family with respect and cared very deeply about her employees and their health. Jeff can't even pick up the phone or make a trip to see how his employees are doing. Once again he's a guy. I hope Wanda does sue this county for slander and harassment because she has been put through the ringer her and her family. This is also considered discrimination because she is female and you two get on here and dog her when maybe just maybe look in the mirror and don't forget to bark because you are dogging someone that has done nothing to you.. Also make sure you say your prayers every night and ask GOD to forgive you for being hateful to another human being. You know the ole saying treat others how you wanna be treated. And GOD is the only perfect person in this world.
WOW - Glad 2 know Wanda is the "Next coming of Christ" & can do no wrong in your eyes. Stealing time is just as bad as stealing money or materials from your employer. I do agree Burroughs should be in jail 4 his actions, however I doubt it had anything to do w/ him being male. He & Wanda should have been dealt with by their superiors long before any of these things happened (where there is smoke, their is generally a fire). UC & Town of Liberty elected officials are very weak when it comes to handling personel issues. As 4 Wanda playing the "female card", I seriously doubt few of her counterparts would agree that her problems stemmed from being a woman. Wanda gives women a bad name. If Wanda is found innocent, I guess it was all Crowder's fault. Time will tell - Nothing will be decided on topix - bring on the jury.
Pathetic

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
BTW - Thought this was about Woeste/Tipton race?
Really

Richmond, IN

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Whatever I'm done talking to two idiots that can't understand English. Good luck Wanda.......
back at ya

Richmond, IN

#9 Nov 5, 2012
REALLY your a f+++ing MORON you have no clue what this BI+CH has done or you would have kept your mouth shut.WASH YOUR ASS YOUR BREATH STINKS.and your right time will tell.IF SHE DOSENT DO JAIL TIME THEN CROWDER GOT THE SHAFT. HOW DO U THINK THIS WILL GO OVER IN THERE RELATIONSHIP,?????not that it will matter when the house is completed she will shove him down the road and move on to a fresh piece of meat.that;s her track record.... the trial date is set she wont fool the new judge,she will only wish she let u.c. deal with her....rot in hell WANDA SUPPORTER.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do chicks love rodeo cowboys so dam much mo... 16 min Amanda 2
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Fairydust 8,500
six letter word game (Jan '15) 1 hr Fairydust 1,170
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 1 hr Fairydust 3,761
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Fairydust 13,958
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Fairydust 10,748
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Fairydust 2,719

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance