Will Local Democrats Support Obamas G...
buster

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 3, 2013
citizen wrote:
Despite what many narrow minded think, many Democrats carry guns. We have to per as extremist Republicans constantly promote, democrats must carry. It is the same constitutional right as the republicans pack for freedom. WE THE PEOPLE. We Do Not All Agree With Obama!
Thanks for clearing that up.
Reality

Connersville, IN

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Outside-the-box wrote:
Not to say that I'm against gun control because I'm not, but how many people carry a gun simply because they can?
I do.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I do.
So my question is, do you carry because you can or do you feel you're not safe unless you do?
Roger

Connersville, IN

#25 Feb 3, 2013
I would say yes they do the voted for him .and higher taxes. Obamacare the new tax . amnesty. gays. now ban
Reality

Chicago, IL

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Outside-the-box wrote:
<quoted text>
So my question is, do you carry because you can or do you feel you're not safe unless you do?
I am no John Wayne but I want to be ready if needed. I would hate to use it but in today's world you never know.
Connersvillian

Connersville, IN

#27 Feb 4, 2013
I want to put my mouth around the barrel of your warm gun.
willy

Brookville, IN

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Connersvillian I didn't know you were like that....
Connersvillian

Connersville, IN

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah, I'm like that. Kisses!
Connersville Patriot

Versailles, IN

#30 Feb 4, 2013
as normal, people don't write about the question they make a left at the first word they write and in answer to your question. the sheriff here argued to keep the warrantless illegal entry to your houses when it was first past by our state Gov an when they was trying to repeal it. so we know from that, that he will not stand up for us and our rights he has already fought to take our rights. second both him and the chief of police have been asked several times where they stand on the Constitution and 2nd Amendment but will not formally answer the question as for our Mayor that's another story his actions speak for him. So people start realizing we are on our own.
TwoCents

Valparaiso, IN

#31 Feb 4, 2013
see my thread > gun control , for links as to what happened to countries with gun control .
informed

Connersville, IN

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare mother ?
Probably a black or black lover too.
informed

Connersville, IN

#33 Feb 5, 2013
Rete wrote:
No, never have drawn any type of government assistance not even unemployment. College degree, 2 children, pro-choice Democrat. And yes, I do own a few guns but don't feel that anyone needs an assult rifle. Or the high capacity magazine. I started hunting with my dad at age 7. My son relies on hunting for his family's source of meat. I think we need some common sense when it comes to gun laws. We also need to address the mental health care that is being ignored in this country.
What part of the constitution do you believe gives you the right to dictate what types of weapons I own?
informed

Connersville, IN

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Rete wrote:
No, never have drawn any type of government assistance not even unemployment. College degree, 2 children, pro-choice Democrat. And yes, I do own a few guns but don't feel that anyone needs an assult rifle. Or the high capacity magazine. I started hunting with my dad at age 7. My son relies on hunting for his family's source of meat. I think we need some common sense when it comes to gun laws. We also need to address the mental health care that is being ignored in this country.
The part about your son relying on hunting as his source of meat is real believable. According to you your sons family only eats deer, squirrel and rabbit. Yeah. Sure. And he does this meat providing for the entire year with our short but sweet hunting seasons. Yeah, that makes plenty of sense.
informed

Connersville, IN

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Rete wrote:
"Common sense?" How dare you? Mental health? Lady, you need a psychiatrist.
informed

Connersville, IN

#36 Feb 5, 2013
how is this wrote:
guns don`tkill,people do,keep the guns from your kids,start knowing what they are doing,and start caring about them,learn to be a parent
There was a time in this nation when every mantel had a firearm hung over it and we had no school shootings. Think about that. Then go look at all the evidence which exist, and proves, the Sandy Hook shooting was fake.
informed

Connersville, IN

#37 Feb 5, 2013
Outside-the-box wrote:
Not to say that I'm against gun control because I'm not, but how many people carry a gun simply because they can?
Then you're an idiot. Gun control makes any society more susceptible to gun violence. We currently live in a time where our nation has more gun laws than ever, and yet gun violence has increased rather then decreased. Explain that one genius. By the way, the wild west, wasn't as wild as Hollywood has portrayed it. Read a book for a change. Your television is lying to you.
informed

Connersville, IN

#38 Feb 5, 2013
Outside-the-box wrote:
<quoted text>
What has any of this to do with the constitutionality of the matter? Nothing! You just don't want people armed because you feel insecure when you see someone carrying (which isn't very often in this town). When was the last time you read about a lawful gun carrying citizen committing a crime with said gun? Stop believing every thing you see on T.V. Good God!!
informed

Connersville, IN

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Connersville Patriot wrote:
as normal, people don't write about the question they make a left at the first word they write and in answer to your question. the sheriff here argued to keep the warrantless illegal entry to your houses when it was first past by our state Gov an when they was trying to repeal it. so we know from that, that he will not stand up for us and our rights he has already fought to take our rights. second both him and the chief of police have been asked several times where they stand on the Constitution and 2nd Amendment but will not formally answer the question as for our Mayor that's another story his actions speak for him. So people start realizing we are on our own.
We are on our own because we elected these damn traitors to office. This can be fixed in the next election or through impeachment when they violate our constitutional rights, which has already occurred, but most of you couldn't care less and won't until your children are jailed for simply letting them know they "had" rights. You have no rights, and neither do I. You have continually elected men/women who are not considered on bit about the constitution\ or your "rights". You can kiss your own asses goodbye.
informed

Connersville, IN

#40 Feb 5, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
see my thread > gun control , for links as to what happened to countries with gun control .
At this thread you state:

"Germany established gun control in 1938 . From 1938 to 1943 , 13 million Jews , gypsies , homosexuals , the mentally ill , and others , who were unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . Where was god when HIS people were being slaughtered ? There is no god ."

You need a history lesson son. Take your "two cents" and shove them. Hitler was the greatest leader of the modern era.

P.S. I have no idea where you got the 13 million number from. The number of "Jews" that were 'supposedly' murdered has been revised several times. But you didn't know that did you? Do you know that according to government records there were more Jews after that fact than before the so-called Holocaust? Of course not! You just repeat what you heard in a Spielberg (A Jew) documentary. Idiot!
informed

Connersville, IN

#41 Feb 5, 2013

Watch it If you've got the nerve. Or you can remain an ignorant moron that repeats what some ignorant public school teacher told them. Are you people really this stupid? Do you really think that your government exist to take care of you? To make sure you realize how bad Hitler was?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Chance 3 hr Uhhhhh 5
Wreck by triangle 5 hr Sarah Forester 6
Overdoses and Narcan 5 hr Lisalisa97 3
Dennis Perkins retiring 6 hr Lisalisa97 5
anyone know Patricia McDaniel? 6 hr dustyrose1960 1
Engagement Annoucement! 6 hr Unknown 2
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,070

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance