Will Local Democrats Support Obamas G...

Will Local Democrats Support Obamas Gun Controll

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rex

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
no way
Rex

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
BROOKVILLE, IND.— The Franklin County commissioners adopted the “Second Amendment Preservation Act” on Tuesday. The act declares all federal laws on gun control violate the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment and will be considered null and void in Franklin County. Come on Connersville Commissioners lets get on this also.
JRS

Connersville, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Democrats want to keep their jobs. you can think the Obama voters for any ban higher taxes amnesty lies and more lies.
Redd

Connersville, IN

#4 Jan 29, 2013
JRS wrote:
Democrats want to keep their jobs. you can think the Obama voters for any ban higher taxes amnesty lies and more lies.
Lets ask Jim Wulff or the news junkie he knows everything
Rex

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Its funny how local democrats will touch this subject
Rete

Franklin, IN

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Yes! I am a mother before a democrat and I think that as a mother my children's lives are more important than you "right" to own an assult weapon. Not talking about your 2nd Amendment rights, but the idea of assult weapons and high capacity rounds. So you have to re-load after 10 shots, big deal! Not one need a clip with 100 rounds.
Correction

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Rete wrote:
Yes! I am a mother before a democrat and I think that as a mother my children's lives are more important than you "right" to own an assult weapon. Not talking about your 2nd Amendment rights, but the idea of assult weapons and high capacity rounds. So you have to re-load after 10 shots, big deal! Not one need a clip with 100 rounds.
A clip will not hold 100 rounds, that would bee called. A drum or belt.
Jim

Connersville, IN

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Rete wrote:
Welfare mother ?
Red

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 29, 2013
We could ban food stamps .most welfare moms trade for drugs.while kids go without.
Rete

Franklin, IN

#10 Jan 30, 2013
No, never have drawn any type of government assistance not even unemployment. College degree, 2 children, pro-choice Democrat. And yes, I do own a few guns but don't feel that anyone needs an assult rifle. Or the high capacity magazine. I started hunting with my dad at age 7. My son relies on hunting for his family's source of meat. I think we need some common sense when it comes to gun laws. We also need to address the mental health care that is being ignored in this country.
Grumpy

Lafayette, IN

#11 Jan 30, 2013
You own a car that will break the jaw.
Dave

Connersville, IN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
We have smokeing ban. Forced health care a new Tax for the ones that work .now Democrats want a gun ban anyone see a pattern wake up!
Bev

Connersville, IN

#13 Feb 2, 2013
You want hear a peep out of any of them .they voted for change and we all got it

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Local democrats aren't truly democrats, they are republicans that have to choose the dem side to run. Think about it!
citizen

Franklin, IN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
I just felt I had no choice to run when the republican campaigned that rape was god's will. I do not agree with Obama and his higher than thou laws. I believe in The United States Constitution NS THE 2ND AMENDMENT. I hang my head with fiery eyes on the republican do-gooders and god like personas. I hang my head because Obama has let our country down in the most fundamental freedom Americans have. Right to bear arms votes.
Orangee

Connersville, IN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
Lets ask Jim Wulff or the news junkie he knows everything
newsjunkie knows how to perform fellatio well. He probably taught reggie Love.
Orangee

Connersville, IN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
citizen wrote:
I just felt I had no choice to run when the republican campaigned that rape was god's will. I do not agree with Obama and his higher than thou laws. I believe in The United States Constitution NS THE 2ND AMENDMENT. I hang my head with fiery eyes on the republican do-gooders and god like personas. I hang my head because Obama has let our country down in the most fundamental freedom Americans have. Right to bear arms votes.
You write like a fcking idiot.
how is this

Valparaiso, IN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
guns don`tkill,people do,keep the guns from your kids,start knowing what they are doing,and start caring about them,learn to be a parent
citizen

Franklin, IN

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Despite what many narrow minded think, many Democrats carry guns. We have to per as extremist Republicans constantly promote, democrats must carry. It is the same constitutional right as the republicans pack for freedom. WE THE PEOPLE. We Do Not All Agree With Obama!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Not to say that I'm against gun control because I'm not, but how many people carry a gun simply because they can?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is so great about Connersville ? 1 hr Tuesday Terror 25
Welfare mamas 2 hr Al Bion 3
TRUMP squashes Clinton in debate 5 hr Tuesday Terror 9
Asphalt sealant on 18th street 5 hr Tuesday Terror 2
Stormie messer 5 hr The Ghost of Earl... 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95
Who's the biggest and baddest in Liberty? (Oct '09) Sep 10 Ericsabitch 280

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages