West College Corner Cop

Posted in the Liberty Forum

youaresad

Brownsburg, IN

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Wow! Another moron on topix that doesnt know what their talking about! Jones works for BUTLER county. His radio only is capable of communicating with BUTLER county dispatch. Being that he is sworn in in 3 different counties, Preble and Union County can only contact him via phone. He is able to communicate with Union County while in his cruiser, but only while he is in the cruiser. U r the same type of person who would complain about him eating lunch in oxford, or liberty. Hollys is the only place to eat in college corner. If he tried to eat at his house u would complain that he went home for lunch. If u have any questions about his job or what hes eating for lunch why not just stop and ask him? Im surprised with the depth of information that u have enlightened us with that u didnt know they called hollys because dishmond saw his car there.....not just because it was the luck of the draw! If where Jones eats lunch during his 40 hour work week is all you've got to complain about then u need to get a life. If u worked a real job you'd be allowed to eat wherever u wanted to, too. I live in college corner and Jones does a great job....especially when he has to deal with whack jobs like u who hide behind a computer screen collecting government assistance. Keep your complaints in liberty....we dont want them in cc!
andy

Orleans, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2012
i agree with you 'youaresad" except we don't want "sadbuttrues" sad as@ complaints in liberty either.
sadANDtrue

Brookville, IN

#4 Sep 19, 2012
He is pretty predictable. Holly's at rush hour while all the kids are getting to school and and the late speeders rush through to work. No need to have him sworn in here. U do not need to be sworn in to eat at Holly's last time I checked.
troublemaker

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Wow , you mean to tell me that jones is sworn to 3 counties with no cell phone to be reached on ?
frustrated driver

Oxford, OH

#8 Sep 24, 2012
He carries his cell
Someone who knows

Wheatland, IN

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Firt off Jones doesn't spend all day at Holly's. Why not ask her or her staff if you want to knw how long he spends there. Second he is the ONLY ONE who cares about te people of College Corner. Preble county won't sen anyone unless there is bloodshed. Union County only sends someone if absolutely necessary. If youwould bother to talk to Jones or read the cc newsletter you would see what he does all day. Maybe you should cast stones in your own front yard.
yupyup

College Corner, OH

#10 Sep 26, 2012
He cares sooooo much that he patrols when nobody is out or home because those hours are convenient for him. I agree he isn't always at holly's. He also sits at the bank ( just in case a desperate criminal robs it with a police car in plain view) and annie's, the store by the post office, the liberty police department. You get the picture! Why not patrol when the fine people of c.c. let their bad Ase kids out, or when people are actually out and about!
CC PARENT

Dubois, IN

#12 Sep 27, 2012
MY KIDS ATTENDED COLLEGE CORNER SCHOOL AND I LOVE IT THAT JONES WORKS WHILE SCHOOL IS IN SESSION. HE RESPONDED TO A SITUATION WITH MY CHILD AND DID A GREAT JOB AND THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JONES!!!!!!!
Yupyup must be an idiot

Dubois, IN

#13 Sep 27, 2012
I noticed you posted your message at 3 a.m.on a Thursday morning, that says enough right there. So you don't think a small town cop should be stopping at the local bussiness and speaking with the towns people? That sounds like good police work to me. If he was driving around you would complain that he was wasting gas and that he needed to stop and get out of the car, since gas is almost four dollars a gallon. I live in College Corner and I'm glad he is around during the day to watch our property while we are at work. We are lucky to have a good cop that cares about College Corner.
yup yup is from liberty

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 27, 2012
I think it is soooo funny that yupyup is basically giving out his identity-its quite obvious that he is from Liberty! Personally as a citizen from College Corner i think we should all personally thank yupyup for referring to us as "the fine people of c.c." even though he was being a smart @$$! Just like somebody mentioned before we dont need your comments in College Corner.....and to the very first poster for what its worth Jones is not the West College Corner cop.....so if u wouldve done some research before posting on the Liberty topix page you wouldve realized he does not work for Liberty or Union County........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost dashchund 44 min CHRIS 1
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,707
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 8,896
megan aviles morales 1 hr mee 2
chs 1 hr truth 2
I'm sorry 1 hr Dadada 16
heroin addict Dec 22 Lisa Torrez 6
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web