Sunday christians
serious

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
This is a serious post please. How can people who go to church on Sundays act like christians one day a week and as soon as they leave church they judge people and treat them like they are not worth their time of day. I know we all sin, but when these people act like they are better than anyone else because they sat for an hour pretending they didn't treat people bad all week how can they justify it? Especially, in this town they think they can by with it. Any thoughts? Serious answers only please.
Goddess

Plainfield, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2012
No one is perfect. I was always told to pray for people who do me wrong, get on my nerves, or who persecute me. Man will fail you, but God will never fail you. Your post is a good post.
haha

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Sounds like a portion of the pitchers and the adams.
outsider looking in

Richmond, IN

#4 Feb 1, 2012
You complain that these church goers think they are better than you or others, but with you saying bad things about them is basically doing the same thing to them. No one is perfect and people will sometimes do wrong things to others, but as christians we are to forgive them and pray for them to realize what they are doing is wrong. It is not our place to judge, only God judges us.
x local

Orlando, FL

#5 Feb 8, 2012
serious wrote:
This is a serious post please. How can people who go to church on Sundays act like christians one day a week and as soon as they leave church they judge people and treat them like they are not worth their time of day. I know we all sin, but when these people act like they are better than anyone else because they sat for an hour pretending they didn't treat people bad all week how can they justify it? Especially, in this town they think they can by with it. Any thoughts? Serious answers only please.
You sound like a wonderful person trying to settle down and make a good life for yourself. Take it from someone who grew up in a church there. Move away.
Serious

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2012
X Local thank you I am a good person but I have made poor choices in past and my whole life that I have known for ao long is gone and yes starting over is what I am doing. I dont want what is happening to be happening. But being judged like this when nobody knows exactly what happened believe the gossip makes me question faith. Those "christians" are making it worse and I never dreamed that their cruelty could be so devastating how does one get past that?
Time

Richmond, IN

#7 Feb 9, 2012
Serious wrote:
X Local thank you I am a good person but I have made poor choices in past and my whole life that I have known for ao long is gone and yes starting over is what I am doing. I dont want what is happening to be happening. But being judged like this when nobody knows exactly what happened believe the gossip makes me question faith. Those "christians" are making it worse and I never dreamed that their cruelty could be so devastating how does one get past that?
In Time all wounds will heal. Trust me these so called "church" people will find someone else to talk about soon. Don't feed into it, do what's right, say your prayers. If you think you are the only one who has made mistakes your crazy. The people who are judging the most...probably have some of the worst secrets!
Serious

New Lenox, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2012
thank you "Time" I pray everyday and you are right these people have secrets that are bad. I am trying to rebuild and I they make it so hard to heal. I will never accept what is happening to me because I dont want what I am losing but the hurt their actions cause make this seem impossible. I hope they move on soon and leave me alone
just me

Brookville, IN

#9 Feb 10, 2012
i tried going to a couple of different churches and felt very uncomfortable. it felt more like a fashion show than anything. i just wanted to go to hear about the good lord but felt bad about my appearance.i know the lord doesnt care, but i know how liberty people talk...
backtogod

Richmond, IN

#10 Feb 11, 2012
let me tell you all something the big churchs in town are full people that want to look down there noses at you well there is a church in cottage grove called the RIVER OF LIFE best church you will find any place you go the people are the best!
Serious

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 11, 2012
River of Life is the best church. I agree with that totally. They pass no judgment. Just wish some people would live that way. The church they go to are NOT about helpin. They condone the actions of these people so it only hurts people it should be helpin

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Serious can you pick a place you live at. You are all over the place!!! Get a grip. Why are you on here talking about this. Why don't you pray about it! Also if a church doesn't judge what is in their church there is somthing wrong with that!! Who know who your going to church with there!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Also if you look to people to help you with Faith you will be let down everytime. Because like it has been said many time. People and "christians" are not perfect!!
Faith

Richmond, IN

#14 Apr 9, 2012
Omg79 what church you go to that judges peopl in their own church your church must think their the tops you need to reevaluate your priorities god is the only one that gets to judge not you "christians"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am so upset about Asian Delight 4 min Sky 9
Police discover body located in River below the... 6 min Sky 5
Druggies 6 min Sky 10
Danielle Brandenburg 11 min Sky 3
Mike hates the truth (Oct '15) 14 min mgee 4
Asian Delight Closing 52 min Riesert68 12
why are most molesters black 1 hr GBR1967 7

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance