First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AGAIN and AGAIN

Fort Wayne, IN

#22 Feb 9, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberty breeds ignorance and blindness. The blindness part is changing for most as you can see by the sheer amount of people complaining about the local police. You are a dinosaur and more than likely never going to change. As for supporting the town I suggest doing just the opposite until it changes. It is an OK place to live but it could be better and that starts with our local police force doing more to not scare off people because they pull them over for silly stuff whenever they notice a car on the road. I would feel better if they spent their time picking up trash on the side of the road as opposed to driving around looking to create problems where none exist. P.S. you are in the minority if you believe that all of this has been exaggerated or just plain made up.
Liberty breeds a lot, blindness to criminal activity, blindness to truth, blindness to justice; ignorance to justice, common sense and honesty...however the "blind" are not, I repeat NOT in the minority! The "majority" of us do not feel that a strong police presence would not be a deterrent when deciding where to relocate a family.(another difference between the majority and minority) Your version of "silly stuff" is absolutely ridiculous, as are you..Why don't you pick up the trash on the side of the road..at least then you would be productive!
again what

Thorntown, IN

#23 Feb 10, 2012
AGAIN and AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberty breeds a lot, blindness to criminal activity, blindness to truth, blindness to justice; ignorance to justice, common sense and honesty...however the "blind" are not, I repeat NOT in the minority! The "majority" of us do not feel that a strong police presence would not be a deterrent when deciding where to relocate a family.(another difference between the majority and minority) Your version of "silly stuff" is absolutely ridiculous, as are you..Why don't you pick up the trash on the side of the road..at least then you would be productive!
Where is this majority? I have to agree with him. I am an adult and don't need the police holding my hand as I walk down the street. Too many wanna be robo cops in this town. And yes they do pull alot of cars over at night. Moreso than during the day. Having the cops do something more than pull people over might not be a bad idea. I don't know about trash but it is a thought. We are paying for them. But they are all to quick to forget that.
Uhhhh

Cleveland, OH

#24 Feb 15, 2012
Do any of you know how to spell...?
Uhhhhhhh

Oxford, OH

#25 Feb 15, 2012
Shouldn't you be dropping a load at the freedom center or something.
Goddess

Plainfield, IL

#26 Feb 17, 2012
As an employee of an establishment that is open later than most in this town,I really appreciate the town police and the sherriffs who stop by just to check on things. Just their presence in the building helps to deter crime.
theman

Georgetown, OH

#27 Feb 19, 2012
he is a punk ass bitch that is gonna get his ass whipped just like shoe makers daddy did for thinking he top cop.. he aint shit . even his wife says so pretty bad when she gotta have me please cause he cant and damn she ugly but was tight pussy there ... .. i got something for him pulls me over one more time little bitch jordon and his punk ass uncle the honest man they call a prosicuter shit crooked just like liberty
Pathetic

Middlebury, IN

#28 Feb 19, 2012
theman wrote:
he is a punk ass bitch that is gonna get his ass whipped just like shoe makers daddy did for thinking he top cop.. he aint shit . even his wife says so pretty bad when she gotta have me please cause he cant and damn she ugly but was tight pussy there ..... i got something for him pulls me over one more time little bitch jordon and his punk ass uncle the honest man they call a prosicuter shit crooked just like liberty
I am very impressed with the way you communicate with others. It's a shame we can't deport Liberty's DA's. Would clean things up nicely & then none of these things would be an issue. BTW, I don't know AJ from Adam, but it does sound like he works his entire shift w/o breaks - lol.
lol

Thorntown, IN

#29 Feb 19, 2012
Nice communication skills, Hamilton Ohio. Wouldn't expect much more I guess. Tell you went to public school down there. Oh well Jordan is still a pain in the ballz and yes Shoemaker is a drain on Indiana. What a waste. Point taken.
Newcomer

United States

#31 Mar 27, 2012
haha wrote:
He's a douche. Sorry excuse for a cop. The nerd in school who got picked on so he became a cop to end his fight against being picked on. Waste of tax dollars. I say fire him and find someone who isn't a state cop wannabe.
This is so true!! Went to school with him hahaha

“kiss my grits”

Since: Mar 11

the dirty city cleveland

#32 Mar 28, 2012
they all can go to hell dont forget about jordons butt buddy todd that mofo would flyin by my house in his truck after his ride alongs andrew sitting across the street doin 50 in a 30 rattling my windows from his pipes nobody does a damn thing but if i did it every liberty cop the sherrifs dept and any state boys around would have me pulled over and laying on the ground at gun point and i would go to jail over a ticket fuck them all.... they pulled my wife over in my driveway
one crazy chic

Richmond, IN

#33 Apr 12, 2012
DaTruf wrote:
<quoted text>
You make fun of a position your not qualified to apply for. What if everyone was watching you every minute you were clocked in at work. What would they say about you? Jordan could do whatever he wants while on duty and he chooses to actually do his job and you criticize him? What do you do to contribute to society that is so great?
the ones that are making fun are probably the ones who he has taken to jail for breaking the law and they cant handle it they would rather complain then be a good citizen get a job and obey the laws i say go lpd and ucsd you guys do a great job keep up the good work
andy

Kouts, IN

#34 Apr 13, 2012
one crazy chic wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that are making fun are probably the ones who he has taken to jail for breaking the law and they cant handle it they would rather complain then be a good citizen get a job and obey the laws i say go lpd and ucsd you guys do a great job keep up the good work
Absolutely true.
lol

Grissom Afb, IN

#35 Apr 14, 2012
She's prolly ballin the whole Police and EMS unit. Never been in trouble with the law and I think he's a dick
hoosier

Chicago, IL

#36 Apr 14, 2012
the cops here really do not know all the rules and regulations anyways. They do best they can because they have the power. Not the way things should be done but it's the way it is. There probably is a handful on the entire city and county that have actually been through the academy, which is proof they do not know what they are doing. As for Jordan, he needs to get off his high horse and stop flaunting his badge around the residents do not like it.
Peter McTaster

Carthage, IN

#37 Apr 15, 2012
That Andrew Jorden let me off after i gave him a sweet blowie! Basically the same as the rest of the force. They love a mans lips around the weiners.
todd gray

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Feb 23, 2013
at it again
Law abiding citizen

Liberty, IN

#39 Feb 24, 2013
You people really should sit back and realize what the law enforcement are for...do you kit comprehend what serve and protect means? I have never had any issues with any law enforcement officer whether it be liberty ot anywhere else l. If I violated a law then I will pay the fine or do the time. I have been pulled over once by Andrew and he was just tellin me I had a taillight out. He is a nice guy that everyone hates because they can't get away with crap anymore so obviously that accounts for anyone on this page that has a problem. Also every other officer in this town including Andrew deserves the up most respect from everyone. Maybe if you weren't such a low life disrespecting person you could go through the police academy and be an officer too... Oh wait a minute you can't because you have a problem abiding my the law now so you are probably a trouble making person that needs to throw others under the bus to cover te stuff u do!! So think about this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New store coming to Connersville 3 min Luigi 13
Help for Addicts 37 min Jay 6
natco 37 min Serious 1
Speedway on 3rd dont use your card 1 hr Citizen 5
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,808
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,143
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,115

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance