Andrew jorden
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Damn bet he has pulled 25 people over in the last 2 hours. Gezz take a break and leave some for tommow
DaTruf

Richmond, IN

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Make a complete stop at the railroad tracks and he doesn't bother you. I had no trouble.
pissed

Austin, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2012
What do you mean stop at the tracks he didn't pull me over or anyone I know I just hear him on the scanner burning them up
DaTruf

Richmond, IN

#4 Feb 3, 2012
Do you get pissed when other people do their job, or just him? He was sitting at CVS today pulling people over for incomplete stop. Lucky for me, I stopped.
haha

Noblesville, IN

#5 Feb 4, 2012
He's a douche. Sorry excuse for a cop. The nerd in school who got picked on so he became a cop to end his fight against being picked on. Waste of tax dollars. I say fire him and find someone who isn't a state cop wannabe.
WAR ZONE

Thorntown, IN

#7 Feb 4, 2012
Yep Liberty is turning into a war zone again. Itís a wonder anyone comes through this town. Looks like downtown Bagdad with all the police lights on during the night. One after another for the silliest reasons. And donít give me that bullshite about youíll be thankful because I might need them someday. 99% of the time they will show up to investigate after the fact. If Iím in trouble I have a better chance of calling the neighbor to help then the police. They would respond faster and most likely be better armed. Hell arm your-self. The town and sheriff dept. are just revenue sources these days. Fight your tickets, complain to counsel, vote down ANY police levy and tell your friends not to come in town and spend their money. Then maybe things will change. Every time I come into town after 10pm one of the local cops follow me for a distance. Doesnít matter what car Iím in. They pull a u- turn, go 50 in a 30mph zone or hide in the recesses of a roach hole just to find a reason. Now does that sound like protection or oppression? If you want to be a sheep or bankcard go ahead and say what you will about this post. But truth is They do very little to protect and more to make money.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2012
Wow! War Zone if you are so unhappy in Liberty then move! I have lived in several cities around this country and love this little town. I have never been "stalked" by the police in this city and frankly don't care if they do follow me. If you don't do anything wrong there is nothing to worry about. I live right here in town and never see lights. Stand up and be a good citizen its attitudes like yours that give towns like Liberty a bad name. The people in this town are friendly and inviting. If that's not your experience then maybe you are the problem NOT the city!
Sry Charlie

Thorntown, IN

#9 Feb 5, 2012
It amazes me that so many people talk about this towns police not only on here but well pretty much anywhere you go for there not to be a problem. It is no secrete. You must either have blinders on or never leave your house. Unlike you I refuse to self-delusion myself to the facts. Listen to the police scanner if you have any doubts. Take a drive anywhere between 10pm and 2am. As far as being a good citizen I am doing my little part by posting here. I am trying to make this town a little more appealing place to not only drive through but also possibly live in. Itís people like you that enjoy the status quo around here that has given this place a BAD NAME. Sorry to hear this is the best you can dream up. I am also well traveled so Iíve seen the good, bad and ugly of this country and can say that by ratio this towns police pull over more vehicles than many places Iíve visited. I guess we have more criminals than a large city. Lol No I wonít move. Maybe itís time for you to move out and take all these hometown cops with you. The time for people like you is about over. You need to move and let this place change or it will continue to die off. Also, your theory of ďif youíre doing nothing wrongĒ is asinine. People are not guilty until proven innocent. Unless you drive through Libery. Lastly, one of the posters stated that Jordan was sitting at CVS pulling people over one after another. How many accidents happen over there? And if there is an accident it occurs at a speed of 5mph at best. Tell me thatís not about the money. Nighty, night.
Duh

Valparaiso, IN

#10 Feb 5, 2012
I have nothing against Andy. I turn off the scanner when he's on duty - too much activity. On the bright side, at least the dispatchers are earning their wages when he's on duty.
ohmygoodness

Lafayette, IN

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Sry Charlie wrote:
It amazes me that so many people talk about this towns police not only on here but well pretty much anywhere you go for there not to be a problem. It is no secrete. You must either have blinders on or never leave your house. Unlike you I refuse to self-delusion myself to the facts. Listen to the police scanner if you have any doubts. Take a drive anywhere between 10pm and 2am. As far as being a good citizen I am doing my little part by posting here. I am trying to make this town a little more appealing place to not only drive through but also possibly live in. Itís people like you that enjoy the status quo around here that has given this place a BAD NAME. Sorry to hear this is the best you can dream up. I am also well traveled so Iíve seen the good, bad and ugly of this country and can say that by ratio this towns police pull over more vehicles than many places Iíve visited. I guess we have more criminals than a large city. Lol No I wonít move. Maybe itís time for you to move out and take all these hometown cops with you. The time for people like you is about over. You need to move and let this place change or it will continue to die off. Also, your theory of ďif youíre doing nothing wrongĒ is asinine. People are not guilty until proven innocent. Unless you drive through Libery. Lastly, one of the posters stated that Jordan was sitting at CVS pulling people over one after another. How many accidents happen over there? And if there is an accident it occurs at a speed of 5mph at best. Tell me thatís not about the money. Nighty, night.
lived here my entire life! have you? There have been several accidents @ the exit from cvs. there are also a lot of people who do not stop when exiting cvs and crossing high street.(that is the name of the street that goes east to west that one must cross or access to leave cvs...see i leave my house too!) Yes, there are many, from many different locations who complain about the activity of their "local" police departments. However, most of the complaints are about the 'execution of their duties', primarily pulling over vehicles who's drivers have executed unsafe operations, expired registration, or suspicious activity. No, we don't have a great deal of crime in good old Liberty, maybe "activities" of our police and sheriff's department have contributed to that a little. If so, GOOD JOB GUYS!
Between 10pm and 2am, there isn't much to do in Liberty except to travel through it, or visit someone. If someone is out and about, circling residential areas then by all means, Police Officer, please check them out! Have you ever heard of probable cause, that is what officers must have to stop a vehicle and question the actions of the driver. Again, "Kudo's Officers" for stopping and inquiring anything that could be suspicious!
As for you, you oxy-moron, the time for you is NEVER! Go away you little parasite!! Open minded is one thing, but a whiner is a whiner!
As far as money, you "uninformed citizen of Liberty", revenues from traffic citations amount to about $3 per citation(a matter of record if you choose to investigate) and I don't think anyone can get rich @$3 a pop!!! Go Away!
haha

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2012
Your a dumbass. They only need good faith to make a traffic stop you idiot. Wow sounds like one of Andrews buddies trying to take his side when they should be reading up on the laws of traffic stops. That's what happens when you get a bunch of idiots on a police force and give a gun badge and no freaking training.
DaTruf

Woodburn, IN

#13 Feb 5, 2012
haha wrote:
Your a dumbass. They only need good faith to make a traffic stop you idiot. Wow sounds like one of Andrews buddies trying to take his side when they should be reading up on the laws of traffic stops. That's what happens when you get a bunch of idiots on a police force and give a gun badge and no freaking training.
You make fun of a position your not qualified to apply for. What if everyone was watching you every minute you were clocked in at work. What would they say about you? Jordan could do whatever he wants while on duty and he chooses to actually do his job and you criticize him? What do you do to contribute to society that is so great?
oh my goodness

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Feb 6, 2012
haha wrote:
Hey, you are the dumbass! Did I say it slow enough for you? I am not sure what manual you are reading and getting your information from but, "good faith" gets you nowhere when assessing the need for a traffic stop!Just the facts. Maybe you haven't mastered the fine art of reading, or maybe you "saw it on the boob tube" but you are wrong! Also, just curious...what is a 'gun badge', more comic book references?!?!
oh my goodness

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Feb 6, 2012
DaTruf wrote:
<quoted text>
You make fun of a position your not qualified to apply for. What if everyone was watching you every minute you were clocked in at work. What would they say about you? Jordan could do whatever he wants while on duty and he chooses to actually do his job and you criticize him? What do you do to contribute to society that is so great?
Amen! still waiting on DaTruf to reply to your question.
haha

Glenview Nas, IL

#16 Feb 6, 2012
Seems like you don't know as much as you think you do. Officers around the state makes traffic stops based on good faith that the individuals committed an infraction. Probable cause is only needed when making an arrest. Its like when someone calls in a reckless driver, the officer can make a traffic stop based on good faith that the car in question did indeed make an infraction.
Lol

Oxford, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2012
ohmygoodness wrote:
<quoted text>
lived here my entire life! have you? There have been several accidents @ the exit from cvs. there are also a lot of people who do not stop when exiting cvs and crossing high street.(that is the name of the street that goes east to west that one must cross or access to leave cvs...see i leave my house too!) Yes, there are many, from many different locations who complain about the activity of their "local" police departments. However, most of the complaints are about the 'execution of their duties', primarily pulling over vehicles who's drivers have executed unsafe operations, expired registration, or suspicious activity. No, we don't have a great deal of crime in good old Liberty, maybe "activities" of our police and sheriff's department have contributed to that a little. If so, GOOD JOB GUYS!
Between 10pm and 2am, there isn't much to do in Liberty except to travel through it, or visit someone. If someone is out and about, circling residential areas then by all means, Police Officer, please check them out! Have you ever heard of probable cause, that is what officers must have to stop a vehicle and question the actions of the driver. Again, "Kudo's Officers" for stopping and inquiring anything that could be suspicious!
As for you, you oxy-moron, the time for you is NEVER! Go away you little parasite!! Open minded is one thing, but a whiner is a whiner!
As far as money, you "uninformed citizen of Liberty", revenues from traffic citations amount to about $3 per citation(a matter of record if you choose to investigate) and I don't think anyone can get rich @$3 a pop!!! Go Away!
You are one of those freaks that think without 5 million police in Liberrty the world is going to end. There is going to be mass rape, murder, and everyone is gonna come for you. Maybe you should move to a safer community. Please keep your mouth on Jordan's sac so you can't speak anymore. As far as anything suspicious, that means any car on the road after 10pm?.?. Dumb-ass!
Mmm

Richmond, IN

#18 Feb 6, 2012
He's so freaking hot, he can pull me over any day! lol
huh

Thorntown, IN

#19 Feb 7, 2012
Mmm wrote:
He's so freaking hot, he can pull me over any day! lol
I'm sure you are not the only guy that feels this way.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2012
I have never heard more ignorance in my life as on this web site. If the people on here would use as much of their energy for good in the community as they do bashing it on here Liberty would be much better off. I have never heard so many lies and exaggerated stories and name slinging in my life. Get a life people! Liberty is a great little town you all should be out there supporting it not degrading it!
duh

Oxford, OH

#21 Feb 9, 2012
Toppshelf wrote:
I have never heard more ignorance in my life as on this web site. If the people on here would use as much of their energy for good in the community as they do bashing it on here Liberty would be much better off. I have never heard so many lies and exaggerated stories and name slinging in my life. Get a life people! Liberty is a great little town you all should be out there supporting it not degrading it!
Liberty breeds ignorance and blindness. The blindness part is changing for most as you can see by the sheer amount of people complaining about the local police. You are a dinosaur and more than likely never going to change. As for supporting the town I suggest doing just the opposite until it changes. It is an OK place to live but it could be better and that starts with our local police force doing more to not scare off people because they pull them over for silly stuff whenever they notice a car on the road. I would feel better if they spent their time picking up trash on the side of the road as opposed to driving around looking to create problems where none exist. P.S. you are in the minority if you believe that all of this has been exaggerated or just plain made up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dealers and drug addicts 29 min Hmmmm 6
Girls who have babies with chomos 30 min Hmmmm 3
Curious Mind 32 min Hmmmm 2
Trump 47 min Mr Marin 525
Have Connersvill police ever solved a murder? 1 hr Rock 2
Riverrats made it to Evansville 1 hr HC Hogencog 6
911 Director Fired 2 hr Rock 25

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance