where the best church to go to??
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
HNR

Valparaiso, IN

#83 Mar 5, 2013
When was the Twelfth Night Sunda Class started at the Grand Avenue Methodist Church?

Are any of the charter members still living?

Does this Sunday School group still meet?
Jamie

Connersville, IN

#84 Mar 6, 2013
Bethel Apostolic!
chester brown

Connersville, IN

#86 Jul 23, 2017
western avenue Baptist church is the best in this area
Rock

Hudson, IN

#88 Jul 23, 2017
I personally prefer the one on the corner of 30th and Grand Avenue . I can drive right up to the pulpit and not leave my truck while the guy shouts at me. I have no idea if he saved me because i have the window up and the stereo blasting oh , and he doesn't pass around a collection plate
mrs a

United States

#89 Jul 27, 2017
It really depends on what you are looking for. First off don't go because of the people. We put people on a pedestal and get disappointed. No one is perfect here on earth. I go to church out of town but there are churches here that have amazing loving people! Pastor John Reynolds is an awesome man of God and speaks truth no matter what anyone will think. Most the people I know in that church will reach out and help in anyway they can. They care about our youth and in this trying time in life someone needs to. Joe Daniels is another young man that is a blessing to anyone that needs to see that God can change anyone. He is youth pastor at a local church in town as well. Finding a church can be difficult. I pray you can find one you enjoy and grow from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuits 10 min Wayne Fort 6
Private Clubs 1 hr Wayne Fort 2
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 1 hr gypsywoman 5,194
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr gypsywoman 10,369
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr gypsywoman 13,500
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr gypsywoman 8,289
six letter word game (Jan '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 969

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance