Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Ain't no good churches in this redneck, holy rollin, door to door jesus freaks place!

what

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Yea all the god people hang in the bars,while their wife is home worried watching the kids.after all that's a real man.there r good churches here,its some of the people though that make me worry.
Crosspointe

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

start there, they are also into doing good things for those in need as well as the youth in the community
they still are held

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Please visit us at the Glenwood Church of Christ. We are small but we love The Lord and love each other.
another critic

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

no matter what anyone answers, to this question, someone will put a crude remark. If you truly want to find a church, try each of them out. There is one that will suit you. No church is better than another. They are all there to worship our Lord. It is your decision where you feel comfortable. You can't go wrong, by attending any church.
spirit

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

All churches are not the same,crosspoint believes you can go to church and still drink,smoke dope,cuss,screw people ur not married to.other churches believe different.so my questions are,if I can go to church and still do those things,what's the point of going?if its a sin before I got saved,shouldn't it be a sin after I'm saved.apostlics believe u have to ask the preachers permission before u even do any thing as a family or any thing.st gabriel drink wine and say hail mary 7 times and go home.I thought I was in a work out class,up down up down.baptist believe u can b saved and talk how u want to.most pentecostal think u have to have long hair and a dress or men can't wear short sleeves or have a beard just stupid stuff that doesn't even pertain to salvation.their in for a big surprise on the judgement day.we can go on and on but I think u get the picture.their not all the same god is not in every church.just because it has a steeple,doesn't make them christian people! I just made that up tp.
AvaSatana

Morristown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Since all churchgoers actually worship the devil , are any churches really "good " ? The god of Abram is Amen . Amen or Omon or Amun is the sun god of ancient Egypt . The sun or Sol didn't create anyone . An obelisk is used as a symbol to worship Amen , notice the large obelisk in front of the Vatican ? and behold it is in the middle of another object to worship yet another false god Ishtar . What god do they worship in Andromeda ?
Bikers Blow

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

They are a bunch arrogant a**holes pretending to be christians. They are a joke.
AvaSatana

Morristown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bikers Blow wrote:
They are a bunch arrogant a**holes pretending to be christians. They are a joke.
Christians are Catholics . Those that go by King James' Version are Protestant not Christian . Non-denominational are also Protestant . They all worship Amen the sun.
I call BS

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

spirit wrote:
All churches are not the same,crosspoint believes you can go to church and still drink,smoke dope,cuss,screw people ur not married to.other churches believe different.so my questions are,if I can go to church and still do those things,what's the point of going?if its a sin before I got saved,shouldn't it be a sin after I'm saved.apostlics believe u have to ask the preachers permission before u even do any thing as a family or any thing.st gabriel drink wine and say hail mary 7 times and go home.I thought I was in a work out class,up down up down.baptist believe u can b saved and talk how u want to.most pentecostal think u have to have long hair and a dress or men can't wear short sleeves or have a beard just stupid stuff that doesn't even pertain to salvation.their in for a big surprise on the judgement day.we can go on and on but I think u get the picture.their not all the same god is not in every church.just because it has a steeple,doesn't make them christian people! I just made that up tp.
I know Crosspointe and you are wrong they dont promote any of that, they just know we are human so they dont look down there nose at you when you walk through the door
I call BS

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Bikers Blow wrote:
Joke huh, I'll bet the sick little child didnt think it was a joke, nor her parents when they helped deliver thousands of dollars to cover medical expenses. What have you done for anybody? yes that what I thought. You have never been to a Sunday service there have you? yes that what I thought. OK
I call BS

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AvaSatana wrote:
Since all churchgoers actually worship the devil , are any churches really "good " ? The god of Abram is Amen . Amen or Omon or Amun is the sun god of ancient Egypt . The sun or Sol didn't create anyone . An obelisk is used as a symbol to worship Amen , notice the large obelisk in front of the Vatican ? and behold it is in the middle of another object to worship yet another false god Ishtar . What god do they worship in Andromeda ?
And you are a loon
Been there

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

kelly wrote:
Need to find a church for Sunday mornings
good luck. I've been in and out of church all my life seems like. When you feel like people look at you like eww you are here just kinda makes a person not want to go. One time I had a lady to walk up to me and say nice for you to be here on Easter to show off your new outfit . I haven't been to church on Easter since . Things like this you just don't forget. I don't go to church but I'd like to. I know I should care what others think but I can't be that way I've tried. I'm not going to mention the name of the church there's no need . I know what happened and so does God .
Is It True

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I heard that Crosspointe has a cuss jar up by their alter, my friend stopped going there because of that reason.
I call BS

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Is It True wrote:
I heard that Crosspointe has a cuss jar up by their alter, my friend stopped going there because of that reason.
I dont ever remember one there, and your friend is probably like alot of people that go to church for a month or so and then make an excuse to themselves not to go on Sunday and then just quit going
Is It True

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

My friend went there since they opened at their place on Ariens.
I call BS

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Went there that long and knew everybody that well and stopped going over a cuss jar----------I call BS
angel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Go to community Gospel church the pastor is David. Pinter. He preaches about the cross. A wonderful preacher. It's at 250 Erie street. Sunday morning at 10:30 Sunday night and Wednesday at 6:30.
over abundance

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The last I heard, there were 92 churches, in Connersville. Keep searching. You will find one that is right for you. I won't suggest any, because if I do, someone will put that church down too. Be patient, keep tryin you will find one where you are comfortable. Everyone sins and falls short of the Lord, but that does not make it okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fair Queen 22 min rhett 36
Any single guys 23 min Real single guy 13
Barb Mayle (Dec '11) 30 min HELP 46
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 3,486
Wes Rodefer Sun Goody Goody 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul 25 lmfao 89
Emily Moore (Jan '12) Jul 24 just me 8
•••
•••