Dennis Bolser

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

She also used to screw married men (might still be doing it)
Sabrina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I worked for her and Pitcher about 4 years ago and one is as bad as the other.
Ginger is the most two faced lying person you can imagine. She may have helped some but because of her decietfulness she has harmed many. I would say this to her face or to any of her cronies. She is fake and should in no way ever be trusted.
Pat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

DO NOT ever believe anything THIS OLD HAG TELLS YOU. SHE IS FAKE.
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

She is a liar and a theif, stay away from her!
you all need to stfu

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

seriously.... you all who want to downgrade ginger and talk bad about her are awful people..... is there some reason you are jealous of her??? im curious because this woman would help anybody out if they needed it... she is one of the most caring, sweetest people i have ever met.... how dare you talk about her in that way... you should be ashamed... yea she works for my boss and has for years.... she is in no way dishonest... or his whore.,.. she is his secretary... office manager.., and helps with lots of the buisness from he store to fireworks to the flea market to the restaurant..... without her a lot of thing would not go as smooth as they should..... whoever started this thread i would suggest erasing your post.. because this is very degrading to her....
she so does not deserve a bit of this,...
you want to knock her for all that she is... she is a beautiful woman... who works her ass off... and whoever knows so much about andy and apryl and tammy... and you say ginger runs her mouth about the whole souposive tape thing.. why dont you say who you are?: you probably dont even know ginger... and to the employee who worked there 4 yrs ago that things they know so much... why dont you say who you are? just as i am going to predict.. you hide behind a screen good for you.... i love you ginger. and im sorry for all that have talked about you negativly...
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

you all need to stfu wrote:
seriously.... you all who want to downgrade ginger and talk bad about her are awful people..... is there some reason you are jealous of her??? im curious because this woman would help anybody out if they needed it... she is one of the most caring, sweetest people i have ever met.... how dare you talk about her in that way... you should be ashamed... yea she works for my boss and has for years.... she is in no way dishonest... or his whore.,.. she is his secretary... office manager.., and helps with lots of the buisness from he store to fireworks to the flea market to the restaurant..... without her a lot of thing would not go as smooth as they should..... whoever started this thread i would suggest erasing your post.. because this is very degrading to her....
she so does not deserve a bit of this,...
you want to knock her for all that she is... she is a beautiful woman... who works her ass off... and whoever knows so much about andy and apryl and tammy... and you say ginger runs her mouth about the whole souposive tape thing.. why dont you say who you are?: you probably dont even know ginger... and to the employee who worked there 4 yrs ago that things they know so much... why dont you say who you are? just as i am going to predict.. you hide behind a screen good for you.... i love you ginger. and im sorry for all that have talked about you negativly...
Sounds like the lying two faced bitch has you conned, sorry that you are so naive you believe Ginger. She is a complete fake and gives honest caring people a bad name by pretending to be caring. I personnally think she WILL get whats coming to her.
Ginger_s Granddaughter

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Listen to all you people that think badly of my grandma. she is the nicest woman in the world. she would help you if she could. She wouldn't hurt a fly. She is not a ho. and for her boyfriends son. leave him out of this mess. cuz trust me you dont want to get her family pissed off at you..
Ginger_s Granddaughter

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dennis Bolser wrote:
She also used to screw married men (might still be doing it)
Excuse me? no she dont!!!
From Liberty

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

You all need to get a life. If all you can do is bad mouth someone, that I can tell you don't really know, I feel sorry for you. Put your time and effort into something productive. And leave people alone. Instead of bad mouthing someone use your mouth to help those that need help.
pat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Ginger_s Granddaughter wrote:
Listen to all you people that think badly of my grandma. she is the nicest woman in the world. she would help you if she could. She wouldn't hurt a fly. She is not a ho. and for her boyfriends son. leave him out of this mess. cuz trust me you dont want to get her family pissed off at you..
Hope your grandma gets run over by a reindeer!
gingers granddaughter

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope your grandma gets run over by a reindeer!
I hope you get hit by a Mac truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly's Homestyle Eats and Sweets Tue please do 10
Wendell Bias is a Moron! (Nov '12) Aug 17 doubt it 23
which sheriff canidiate (Feb '14) Aug 16 Voter 45
Married Union County Coroner spotted during the... Aug 16 Coo Coo 13
Emily Moore (Jan '12) Aug 16 Herka Litorus 14
place to rent Aug 16 rose 1
Whats going in the building they are fixing up ... Aug 13 Townie 2

Search the Liberty Forum:
•••
•••