Esther

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Anyone know anything about Ginger Dearth from Liberty?
Brother

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Esther wrote:
Anyone know anything about Ginger Dearth from Liberty?
who wants to know?
know her

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

She is an awesome lady. So if you are putting this topix on here for good things to say great..if not dont bad mouth her she is a nice lady and wouldnt hurt anybody
Know her

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

She is a kind person. She is giving, and loving, and artistic.
Duh

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

If you don't know Ginger you must not be from around here. I think I speak for all of UC in saying she is a great gal & we all have her back.
Esther

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

I in no way am trying to start anything bad about Ginger. I have heard she is very honest and caring and has helped many people.
I am trying to compile the thoughts and stories of others she has touched. I believe she should be praised for caring ways.
ABC 123

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Esther wrote:
I in no way am trying to start anything bad about Ginger. I have heard she is very honest and caring and has helped many people.
I am trying to compile the thoughts and stories of others she has touched. I believe she should be praised for caring ways.
Yes she is nice but she takes the word of others instead of checking out the truth. She should know that sometimes the things she is being told is not always the true facts. And before she judges she should look into things herself.
oneofthebest

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

Esther wrote:
She is and she should be praised!
oneofthebest

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

ABC 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is nice but she takes the word of others instead of checking out the truth. She should know that sometimes the things she is being told is not always the true facts. And before she judges she should look into things herself.
Ginger is in no way judgemental!
ABC 123

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

oneofthebest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ginger is in no way judgemental!
I am not saying she is not a good person because she is. I am saying she needs to watch who she puts her trust into. She can be told something and she thinks what she is being told is the truth and it is not always so. Yes I think she is a good person.
seriously

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

she works for Andy Pitcher! If you believe his lies you probably aren't very smart. Or...you help him hide things...hmmm
Esther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

I started this post with no ill intentions, but I can assure you that the true Ginger is out for herself only. I have heard all the good things Ginger has done in the past, but based on my first hand knowledge I now know she is very dishonest and is truly a fake.
dude

Paoli, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

a not nice lady
INF

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Esther wrote:
I started this post with no ill intentions, but I can assure you that the true Ginger is out for herself only. I have heard all the good things Ginger has done in the past, but based on my first hand knowledge I now know she is very dishonest and is truly a fake.
Tell us what you know.
wutdaef

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

heard she likes to cut down trees and make camp fires with them and roast live rats on it and feed it to her pet tiger and then send her tiger to eat little children
word on the street
really

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

leave people alone
back n the day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

What the heck? I am done with this...if u know anything about ginger and her wonderful daughterrs u would quit commenting on this site...she is a great woman and so r her amazing daughters and her son!!!have known the whole fam for 40 yrs!! So unless u want a BUS load of people on ur door step hush!!!
wutdaef

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Your old shush and keep your white trash bus at the trailer park
Esther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

back n the day wrote:
What the heck? I am done with this...if u know anything about ginger and her wonderful daughterrs u would quit commenting on this site...she is a great woman and so r her amazing daughters and her son!!!have known the whole fam for 40 yrs!! So unless u want a BUS load of people on ur door step hush!!!
You're either very niave or just plain stupid. Ginger is one of the biggest fakes in Indiana. She is nothing but a whore with Andy Pitcher being her pimp. No, I,m not talking about a sex whore, she's far too ugly for that. She would gladly do that if Andy told her too. She lies for Andy and protects his lies. She is a two faaced and as dishonest as can be. I am looking forward to the day that her lies catch up with her and Andy Pitcher and if justice prevails they'll spend the rest of their lives in prison and eternity in hell. I wish only the worst for her and hers.
Go to hell Ginger!!!
Truthfully

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Ginger is very dishonest and self serving. She talks about Andy & Apryl Pitcher like they are the worst people in the world. She talks about the security tape that Andy & Apryl were caught fooling around on when Andy was married to Tammie and Apryl was just one of his ho's, but then brown noses them both to their faces. Like Esther said, Ginger is nothing but Andy Pitchers whore.
I also know that Gingers boyfriend and his son (Mark)have been in the business of stealing trailers containing tools, motorcycles, dragsters etc. this has been going on for years and of course Ginger is well aware of it.
Plain and simple, Ginger is about as dishonest as they come.
Ginger is actually so stupid that a lot of the illegal things she does for Andy can't be traced back him and she'll end up taking the fall, which would be exactly what she deserves. I agree with Esther, Go to hell Ginger!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
eric george 11 hr flea market junkie 1
which sheriff canidiate 12 hr haha 15
Care flight 14 hr dead outlaw 10
Andrew Jordan for sheriff 14 hr dead outlaw 29
cody drew Mon Coxy 6
Brent Drew (Sep '13) Mon Coxy 3
Miranda Carlin Mon dum 4
•••
•••