Should Marijuana "bylaws" in liberal ...

Should Marijuana "bylaws" in liberal be changed?

Created by Don Small III on Apr 22, 2009

42 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, decriminalization

no,stiffer penaltys spend more

yes, but not just liberal

no, absolutely not

yes, california has a good ex.

yes and it should be taxed

straight up no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#1 Apr 26, 2009
I am sure they need to legalize marijauna so, more people like you can set around doing nothing. So, you can complain you have no job cause your high all the time.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#2 Apr 30, 2009
ha, haha, hahaha, sure man, come to the table with nothing whatsoever and try to bager me with your nonsense. for your information i dont just sit aound and do nothing, and i sure as hell dont complain because i have no job. i have a job. a very decent one at that. so, if you are through and would like to open up a REAL discussion then i will more than happily oblige.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#3 May 14, 2009
current vote is 9 for, 5 against. looks like the "fors" are winning so far.

now here is what i want people to realise. this poll isnt just about the laws in liberal, but all of kansas in general. now why did i use liberal in the topic you ask?

good question. check out www.safer.org and you'll have your answer right there.
Gill Hammond

United States

#4 May 23, 2009
lol obviously "are you serious" doesnt even have a clue and is just trying to tease you. i hope you know who that is here in town because they sure sound like they may have known you.

but anyways my vote was for taxation. just think how much money we would be able to save not locking up these NON VIOLENT marijuana smokers and actually used that space for the REAL CRIMINALS IN OUR SOCIETY!

the money saved from incarceration and regulation/taxation of marijuana would be truly astronomical. do some research and you will find its true.

great poll Don keep it up. you got balls dude.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#5 May 23, 2009
hehe thank you once again Gill. finally someone on here with half a brain and someone who actually did there homework.

as far as this "are you serious" chump i already know who it is and they are a coward for not using there name.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#6 Jun 24, 2009
just a little update, Lawrence kansas has passed a helpfull ordinance for this cause. if you go to college, i'd suggest moving to lawrence so that way if you get busted for this PLANT you wont lose your financial aid!!

Lawrence, i praise your efforts in ending this massive waste of our tax dollars!
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#7 Jun 24, 2009
Gill Hammond wrote:
lol obviously "are you serious" doesnt even have a clue and is just trying to tease you. i hope you know who that is here in town because they sure sound like they may have known you.
but anyways my vote was for taxation. just think how much money we would be able to save not locking up these NON VIOLENT marijuana smokers and actually used that space for the REAL CRIMINALS IN OUR SOCIETY!
the money saved from incarceration and regulation/taxation of marijuana would be truly astronomical. do some research and you will find its true.
great poll Don keep it up. you got balls dude.
yes I know him and his missed up family. I still stand behide that they should not legalize Marijuana. it is sad that that is all these kids think about these days is getting high.

Don as for you do us a favor and move. But the funny thing is you don't even go to college so how will that help you?

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#8 Jun 24, 2009
once again, you come on here with a fake name and try to talk crap. yes my familly is messed up and i agree with you that it is. i dont like it but im stuck with it.

as far as this helping me? it doesnt. it helps the cause and it helps college students in lawrence not lose their financial aid over just a PLANT!

as far as "all kids" thinking about getting high all the time. yes i do agree with you and i dont like it. marijuana should only be used by adults over the age of 21 and used in a responsible manner and also regulated just like alcohol and tobbaco.

obviously you have some mental issues that you need to deal with and possibly be put on medication for it. just a thought. same thing for your sister too!
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#10 Jun 24, 2009
Don Small III wrote:
once again, you come on here with a fake name and try to talk crap. yes my familly is messed up and i agree with you that it is. i dont like it but im stuck with it.
as far as this helping me? it doesnt. it helps the cause and it helps college students in lawrence not lose their financial aid over just a PLANT!
as far as "all kids" thinking about getting high all the time. yes i do agree with you and i dont like it. marijuana should only be used by adults over the age of 21 and used in a responsible manner and also regulated just like alcohol and tobbaco.
obviously you have some mental issues that you need to deal with and possibly be put on medication for it. just a thought. same thing for your sister too!
lol you are mad cause I don't think marijuana should be legalized. lol marijuana should only be used by adult? you are the one with mental issues not me. a drug is a drug no matter what you say. Oh, by the way I don't have a sister. again I think you have been smoking to much weed.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#12 Jun 24, 2009
bla bla bla bla. y'know if i remember correctly you used to smoke it too. that makes you a hipocrit. i also seriously advise you to listen to the guy i have scheduled to come speak. you might actually learn something about all the LIES our government spoon feeds us about marijuana. seriously, people who smoke pot should not be arrested because it is a victimless crime and is only illegal due to racism and big pharmacuetical companies.

prohibition didnt work with alcohol. what makes you think it will work with marijuana? all prohibition of alcohol did was put the product into the hands of criminals and bootleggers like Al Capone and the Kennedys.

prohibition of marijuana is just the same. instead of being regulated by the government it is in the hands of mexican drug cartels and other vicious criminals.

you end prohibition, you kill the cartel and the criminal enterprise overnight and put it in the hands of the government just like alcohol is now. regulated, taxed, and CONTROLLED!

as far as me being mad at you for your opinion? no, i am not mad because everyone has their opinions. i am here to state facts and the real truth.

what i am not here for is to sit here and listen to someone not even using their name on here insult me, my family and what i like to do on my free time.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#13 Jun 24, 2009
also, perhaps you should go back to school. here is why:

Defeinition:

Drug:
Recreational drugs are chemical substances that affect the central nervous system, such as opioids or hallucinogens.[5] They may be used for perceived beneficial effects on perception, consciousness, personality, and behavior.[5][6] Some drugs can cause addiction and habituation.[6]

Drugs are usually distinguished from endogenous biochemicals by being introduced from outside the organism.[citation needed] For example, insulin is a hormone that is synthesized in the body; it is called a hormone when it is synthesized by the pancreas inside the body, but if it is introduced into the body from outside, it is called a drug.[citation needed]

Many natural substances such as beers, wines, and some mushrooms, blur the line between food and drugs, as when ingested they affect the functioning of both mind and body.>>>>> >>

now i want you to do some research. marijuana is NOT an opioid, nor is it a Hallucinogen. NOR is it chemically altered in any way. it is in its natural form and not refined, processed, or otherwise chemically altered. it is a harmless plant plain and simple!
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Don Small III wrote:
bla bla bla bla. y'know if i remember correctly you used to smoke it too. that makes you a hipocrit. i also seriously advise you to listen to the guy i have scheduled to come speak. you might actually learn something about all the LIES our government spoon feeds us about marijuana. seriously, people who smoke pot should not be arrested because it is a victimless crime and is only illegal due to racism and big pharmacuetical companies.
prohibition didnt work with alcohol. what makes you think it will work with marijuana? all prohibition of alcohol did was put the product into the hands of criminals and bootleggers like Al Capone and the Kennedys.
prohibition of marijuana is just the same. instead of being regulated by the government it is in the hands of mexican drug cartels and other vicious criminals.
you end prohibition, you kill the cartel and the criminal enterprise overnight and put it in the hands of the government just like alcohol is now. regulated, taxed, and CONTROLLED!
as far as me being mad at you for your opinion? no, i am not mad because everyone has their opinions. i am here to state facts and the real truth.
what i am not here for is to sit here and listen to someone not even using their name on here insult me, my family and what i like to do on my free time.
you have no clue who I am. I have never done any illegal drugs in life. LOL you think by lying saying you know who I am is going to get you somewhere? lol you are nothing but a joke. IF you know who I am please tell me my name? lol you say I have a sister so please tell me who my imaginary sisters name is? lol
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#15 Jun 25, 2009
Don Small III wrote:
also, perhaps you should go back to school. here is why:
Defeinition:
Drug:
Recreational drugs are chemical substances that affect the central nervous system, such as opioids or hallucinogens.[5] They may be used for perceived beneficial effects on perception, consciousness, personality, and behavior.[5][6] Some drugs can cause addiction and habituation.[6]
Drugs are usually distinguished from endogenous biochemicals by being introduced from outside the organism.[citation needed] For example, insulin is a hormone that is synthesized in the body; it is called a hormone when it is synthesized by the pancreas inside the body, but if it is introduced into the body from outside, it is called a drug.[citation needed]
Many natural substances such as beers, wines, and some mushrooms, blur the line between food and drugs, as when ingested they affect the functioning of both mind and body.>>>>> >>
now i want you to do some research. marijuana is NOT an opioid, nor is it a Hallucinogen. NOR is it chemically altered in any way. it is in its natural form and not refined, processed, or otherwise chemically altered. it is a harmless plant plain and simple!
lol I don't care! you are not changing my opinion. and another thing you it is illegal and if you don't get that then that is your problem. If you want to waste you life away on that well more power to you! what is there for you to do but set round for you to do? cause god forbid you get something good out of life instead of being a druggie.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#16 Jun 25, 2009
i am a productive member of this community. how dare you continue to insult me like that. i am not a druggie in any way shape or form. just because you cant see the light doesnt mean you have to insult me. i've been nice so far by trying to be polite and sincere and trying to get you to DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH! i already know who you are, and i have no need to say it either. your the coward for not using a name. i enjoy my life and that is all that is needed. i work, i make money, i contribute to the towns economy. i schedule public speakers and also help run a buissness. how is that not getting something good out of life? hmm? tell me please because obviously you know better than i (insert sarcasm here).

i guarantee you that i live a better life than you because im not an uptight tight ass like you are. sittin on here bashin a mans family, his life, and his JOB! you know what? im through fucking with you so FUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOUUU!!!!!! and welcome to the ban list!
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#17 Jun 25, 2009
Don Small III wrote:
i am a productive member of this community. how dare you continue to insult me like that. i am not a druggie in any way shape or form. just because you cant see the light doesnt mean you have to insult me. i've been nice so far by trying to be polite and sincere and trying to get you to DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH! i already know who you are, and i have no need to say it either. your the coward for not using a name. i enjoy my life and that is all that is needed. i work, i make money, i contribute to the towns economy. i schedule public speakers and also help run a buissness. how is that not getting something good out of life? hmm? tell me please because obviously you know better than i (insert sarcasm here).
i guarantee you that i live a better life than you because im not an uptight tight ass like you are. sittin on here bashin a mans family, his life, and his JOB! you know what? im through fucking with you so FUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOUUU!!!!!! and welcome to the ban list!
lol, ok you are banning cause I can careless about you and your messed up illegal activity and I don't agree with you! lol yes that is what real men do, will ok real druggies I really cant call you a man can we!

Please tell me who I am? lol I know and you know you have no damn clue! but I so know how you abuse animals, and how worthless your family is, oh by the way is daddy still bang the sister in law? Should I go on. I wonder are you goning to church with daddy and acting all christian like? lol what jokes you are.....
Guerita

Liberal, KS

#19 Jun 25, 2009
Don Small III wrote:
i am a productive member of this community. how dare you continue to insult me like that. i am not a druggie in any way shape or form. just because you cant see the light doesnt mean you have to insult me. i've been nice so far by trying to be polite and sincere and trying to get you to DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH! i already know who you are, and i have no need to say it either. your the coward for not using a name. i enjoy my life and that is all that is needed. i work, i make money, i contribute to the towns economy. i schedule public speakers and also help run a buissness. how is that not getting something good out of life? hmm? tell me please because obviously you know better than i (insert sarcasm here).
i guarantee you that i live a better life than you because im not an uptight tight ass like you are. sittin on here bashin a mans family, his life, and his JOB! you know what? im through fucking with you so FUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOUUU!!!!!! and welcome to the ban list!
oh by the way dealing drugs including your "plant" is not considered a business, they only economy you are busting is how many kids you can get hooked on your plant. So please don't act like you are so good!
Are you serious

Liberal, KS

#20 Jun 25, 2009
thank you Guerita I guess he thank that is a great job. he is tell he is caught lol then bubba will love him!

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#21 Jun 25, 2009
lol church? you gotta be kidding. if you know me so well you would know that we are athiests. lol church. rofl!
as far as me dealing for a buisness? that is an outright lie and you know it. this is kansas not california. i could get into deep shit if i did that. i co-run my fathers company and you know that. he cant do shit on the administrative side because he is dumber than a box of rocks.

as far as kids go, you must be joking. i wont ever smoke with anyone under 18 because im not stupid. besides, they get anything they ever want at the highschool in this town anyways so maybe you should be looking towards the school system helping to get kids high, and not me because i wont ever do it.

we can do this all week if you like, looks like neither one of us is going to change either of our minds.

“Editor”

Since: Apr 09

Liberal, Ks

#22 Jun 25, 2009
oh ya and where do you get off by saying that i abuse my animals? that really pisses me off because i love my animals and would never hurt them!
alice

Kahului, HI

#23 Aug 17, 2009
the is so much meth in the panhandle..gangs control it and police are scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas man pleads guilty to producing, distribu... Mar '16 Elmer Pudd 8
News Authorities arrest Rolla man for indecent liber... (Mar '12) Feb '16 Lester 12
Silly Liberals Feb '16 Alex Lifeson 2
Question Jan '16 Woody Woodturd 1
Daisy Fuentes? Jan '16 William Shartner 4
In alot of pain. sub sick Jan '16 thedude 1
My Pillow Commercial Dec '15 William Shartner 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberal Mortgages