Why Not Publish The Montanian Online?

Why Not Publish The Montanian Online?

Posted in the Libby Forum

Becky

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2012
I wonder what the downside would be. Realistically, how many peoople per week read the Libby Topix Forum? If you count all of David's identities as one person, maybe fifty people per week look at this. David's readership is probably twice that high. It doesn't seem very efficient to me. Even after being publicly shamed last week, he still has a small following. Ours is a forgiving society. Look at the athletes and politicians who are publicly shamed but make successful comebacks. I know he doesn't own the paper, but maybe he should talk with the big boss. Maybe Carol would go for it, and it would
The Other Dave

Troy, MT

#3 Feb 4, 2012
Bang
Big Bill Sullivan

Troy, MT

#4 Feb 5, 2012
Here again is where your inept logic fails you. If I was your david person, would I have just gone ahead and copied and pasted my own stores on to this web site. None of the stories I have posted are from Daves newspaper - why you ask- because he does not have an internet edition. If he did I would have posted them. Most of my postings come from the LibbyMT and Western news web sites, along with a few others from Google and yahoo.

Your obsession with your david person is looking more and more like mine with Mike everyday - welcome to the playground.

P.S We missed you at the chamber dinner last night. Just as well - you would not like the conversation. What was interesting is that one of your neighbors wants to turn their property into a 75 unit RV Park. Apparently the new miners need a place to stay with their RV's.

More to follow.
AndJusticefor All

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Hmmm. David, you're a gem. [email protected], that is.
Big Bill Sullivan

Troy, MT

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Got you thinking - right. I have done a good job of proving Im not - prove that I am.
Dupris Nodded

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2012
Cause then it might be apparent that Mr. Ace Reporter can't spell or write his way out of a damp paper bag. Good thing he has Brillo to scour his grammar clean.
Heloise

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2012
Good thing he has Brillo to scour his grammar clean.
Rhymes with Orange

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2012
Rhetorical question.
Digicus59923

Libby, MT

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Rhetorical to Whom, Lynne???
Sad Sack Reporter

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Meow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racheal Vargas (Feb '16) Aug '16 Fine upstanding C... 6
guy on harley trike Apr '16 who 1
News After 15 years, cleanup plan OKed for Libby, Mont. Apr '16 mie crill 1
Ungreatful Libby man against truth (Feb '16) Feb '16 mike crill 1
RIP Billy Bob Boothman (Jan '10) Dec '15 Boothman Family 6
deadly exposure again in libby mt (Sep '15) Oct '15 mike crill 3
'Black' NAACP leader outed as white woman (Jun '15) Jun '15 Truth 1

Libby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance