Police Harassment Black Patrol Car Ti...

Police Harassment Black Patrol Car Tinted Windows

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James Wynn

Kingsport, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
On March 15, 2011 at app. 2:00am to 2:00am I was walking seen police had someone pulled over. Police left the seen and turned down the same sreet I was. He immeditaly jumed out of his black protrol car with tinted windows asking me with a angry tone in his voice "get your hands out of your pocket" I ask what for " He stated because I don't know you and I dont know whats in you pockets. I then told him I will provide you with my I.D. you just don't jump out on people demanding them to take there hands out of there pocket without just cause. But as I looked at his body he was shaking with fear because he know what he was doing was unethical. It was another patrol car behind him in which that police officer was out of his patrol car also. I then asked that police office to "please" stay back because this is an act of police harrassment you don't need to get involved in which he knew it was wrong and he honered my request and stayed back. The officer whom pulled me over started asking my name I told him my name and also told him to meet me at the city police station because I was going to file a coplaint on him. We all left. I called the police department with my complaint. Dispatcher informed me to talk to a Caption Middleton in the morning. I do won't to thank that police officer that didn't get invovled in any kind of unethical acts(police misconduct) The City of Lexington needs more officers like him patroling the steets. I was told by dispatcher 126 patrol car number but will be for sure to in the morning. "Thank God for recording devices. Had to make copies!!!!
James Wynn

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2011
I am turning over every unconstitutional acts that been performed by Government Officials here in Lexington Tennessee that I have encountered since my stay in Lexington Tennessee. I was referred by The T.B.I. Crime Lab to contact the Nashville Ditrict Attorney Office concerning a complaint of unethical acts ;etc. Got permission to talk to The Duty Attorney. Got all my paperwork as well as recordeding devices together headeded to Nashville for Justice!!!
Nicole

Detroit, MI

#3 Mar 15, 2011
I'm sorry but I would be suspicious of someone walking the streets at two am just as much as the police. Had it been the middle of the day I could see your point. I find that most of the time people complaining about the police are usually the criminally guilty. You were approached by an officer for suspicious behavior which he has every right to do.... I don't think your complaint will get you very far.
James Wynn

Kingsport, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2011
Its on recorder we will see if it goes anywere. I am a citizen of the United States and have the freedom to walk antime of the day are night. If I was suspicious of anything the officer would have carried out his duties to inforce his power upon me! Also the other officer would have helped him carry out that duty but thank God that the other officer was one of the good ones 2 thumbs up Mr. Good Officer keep up the good work as you raised your hand and swore in to do and stay police misconduct free. That officer had no right to jump out on me demanding me to do anything without just cause. What he should have done is kept rollin down the road and he wouldn't be under investigation for racial profiling and Harassment!!!
James Wynn

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2011
I Love Cop Watchers Program Website read it sometimes.
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 15, 2011
Has it ever dawned on you that most people are either in bed sleeping or at work at 2 A.M. in the morning. Yes you are correct that you have the freedom to walk anytime of day or night that you so choose, but when you choose 2 A.M. in the morning I could see a police officer stopping you and finding out who you are or asking you why your out so late. If he asked you to take your hands out of your pockets I would guess it is most likely to make sure you didn't have some kind of weapon and by seeing your hands I'm sure he saw that you didn't. As far as the other officer not getting involved, it is not uncommon for another officer to show up at that time of the morning and from what you have said they would have had no reason to get involved when they saw the first officer was not in any danger. No offense but most people don't just roll outta bed and decide to take a 2 A.M. stroll. If someone was walking in front of my home or business at that time of morning I would want the police to find out who they were just in case something happened. Heck as everyone knew we have had two escaped convicts in west TN so I would hope they were stopping everyone they saw out walking at that time of day if nothing else just to make sure it wasn't one of them.
what ever

Kingsport, TN

#7 Mar 15, 2011
Curious wrote:
Has it ever dawned on you that most people are either in bed sleeping or at work at 2 A.M. in the morning. Yes you are correct that you have the freedom to walk anytime of day or night that you so choose, but when you choose 2 A.M. in the morning I could see a police officer stopping you and finding out who you are or asking you why your out so late. If he asked you to take your hands out of your pockets I would guess it is most likely to make sure you didn't have some kind of weapon and by seeing your hands I'm sure he saw that you didn't. As far as the other officer not getting involved, it is not uncommon for another officer to show up at that time of the morning and from what you have said they would have had no reason to get involved when they saw the first officer was not in any danger. No offense but most people don't just roll outta bed and decide to take a 2 A.M. stroll. If someone was walking in front of my home or business at that time of morning I would want the police to find out who they were just in case something happened. Heck as everyone knew we have had two escaped convicts in west TN so I would hope they were stopping everyone they saw out walking at that time of day if nothing else just to make sure it wasn't one of them.
agree. if someone is walking around at 2am i'm calling the police to check them out. no matter what color they are.too much crazy stuff going on to ignore it
James Wynn

Kingsport, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2011
This is a free country I can walk on public road anytime day or night in any neighborhood as long as i stay on public road. Police have no right jumping out of his patrol car demanding me to do stuff without just cause. Yall trying to justify this officer actions but you can't because it was an act or harrassment and racial profiling. I could have been walking to a job as for he know. What happen to the goog police officers who would have said "you alright or you need a ride, or even do you need me to call you a ride. Thank God for the officer that stayed harrassment free, Rcording devices, Cop watchers Program on website, and when Pigs Fly, and Constitution Rights. Its under investigation.
what ever

Kingsport, TN

#9 Mar 16, 2011
everyone has an opinion but still you make yourself look suspicious. there's reallt crazy stuff going on. in fact it's dangerous for you to walk the street at that time of morning.if you were harrassed that should not be but you have to admit you made yourself look suspicious
James Wynn

Kingsport, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Like I say this is a free country got the right to walk roads whenever I won't. I aint scared of danger danger can come anytime. Admit to myself that I did look suspicious that a crazy comment. How can a person make hisself look suspicious. Thats why the graveyard is full of people right now because of wrong opinion basing opinion on how someone look.. Even if I did look suspicious he had no right approaching me the way he did. He could have followed me or talked to me in a professtional manner. Like you said its a lot of crazy stuff going on. He put hisself and the other officer life in danger the way he acted. Its a good thing he done it to me instead of somebody else that could have been a fugitive from justice with a gun. I will pray for that officer that he approach the next person in the right manner.
Embarrassed for you

Parsons, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2011
James Wynn wrote:
Like I say this is a free country got the right to walk roads whenever I won't. I aint scared of danger danger can come anytime. Admit to myself that I did look suspicious that a crazy comment. How can a person make hisself look suspicious. Thats why the graveyard is full of people right now because of wrong opinion basing opinion on how someone look.. Even if I did look suspicious he had no right approaching me the way he did. He could have followed me or talked to me in a professtional manner. Like you said its a lot of crazy stuff going on. He put hisself and the other officer life in danger the way he acted. Its a good thing he done it to me instead of somebody else that could have been a fugitive from justice with a gun. I will pray for that officer that he approach the next person in the right manner.
This is a prime example of why we need to reform or public education system!
Stfu

Brighton, TN

#12 Mar 16, 2011
You should go complain on your English teacher. Moron
Really

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2011
I know this guy and he thinks the whole world is out to get him. Hope he has fun in his paranoia.
Stfu

Detroit, MI

#14 Mar 16, 2011
He can call a crackhead to help him next time he needs it
what ever

Kingsport, TN

#15 Mar 16, 2011
James Wynn wrote:
i agree it should have been done in the right manner.kbut again they are here to watch and to keep bad things from going on as much as they can.everytime they approach someone they are in danger.you really put yourself in this position.if you don't want to look suspious then go home and don't be out there making yourself look suspious.there is just too much bad going on.put yourself in other peoples place, turn it around and how it would look to you. no one knows who's minding their own business and who is out for harm. why people are keeping loaded guns beside them in their own homes.sure you can walk where you want ,when you want and they can question you at anytime too.people seeing you out can call the police to check you out too. that our right
James

Cookeville, TN

#16 Mar 16, 2011
Moron I428 like that name. You a coward Bi***. Hiding behind your stage name loving Mrs. Daisy. Be real on the post don'y hide coward.
James

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 16, 2011
Cowards donn't sleep.
James

Cookeville, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2011
And about the English I know enough to get the point across. Think of it as Greek. This topic is over.
watching

Jackson, TN

#19 Mar 16, 2011
James, I know you personally and You and everyone else knows you aren't anything but trouble. Have you ever stop to think the reason why you were stopped is because you are a trouble maker. Noone trust you and noone wants their things stolen or broken into. Stay off the streets!
what ever

Kingsport, TN

#20 Mar 16, 2011
it all shows the true self when you try to reason or explain and they result to name calling.no way will i put name on here for morons to come to my house!duh get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cemetery 4 hr Cemetery Walker 12
Men useless women 7 hr She 7
economic development 8 hr Trudat 9
Steven Guggisberg (Mar '13) 10 hr Shame shame 26
Belief in our community 14 hr Christian 3
WTF Happened on Greenway Rd 15 hr fire investigater 5
Brandy Hayes 16 hr Watching 14

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance