No n4me

United States

#1 May 4, 2011
Any info?
Hah

Tomball, TX

#2 May 13, 2011
She's so damn fine! I would definitely bust a nut in that for sure, no rubber, birth control or not
Lil Brandon

Jackson, TN

#3 May 17, 2011
sorry but my cousin beat you to it... twice...
STOP HATING

Chatsworth, GA

#4 May 18, 2011
Hah wrote:
She's so damn fine! I would definitely bust a nut in that for sure, no rubber, birth control or not
you stay on here talkin bout you gonna bust nuts in ppl! your gross. get a lifee.
Young K

Millington, TN

#5 May 19, 2011
Lil Brandon wrote:
sorry but my cousin beat you to it... twice...
Who got in her twice I thought she was wit Brandon didn't they just get married?
Lil Brandon

Millington, TN

#6 May 19, 2011
Yea the guy she's married to is my first cousin lol
MORGANN

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Jul 28, 2012
she is my sister, and dude talkin about bustin a nut, sorry you would die. brandon would kill you. and yeah she is married, and happy.
Heather

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Brandon is my brother and I don't think that he would like it too much if he knew you was talking bout bustin a nut about his wife. That is sorry as hell why don't you get a life and leave our families names out your mouth. You are very disrespectful. I hope one day some one talks about your wife that way
chill.

White Pine, TN

#9 Aug 7, 2012
I thought they were getting a divorce cause she cheats all the time?
Heather

Laconia, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2012
ummm... i dont know who you got your facts from but, no they are not getting a divorce... they are happily married. and even if they did get a divorce they would still be together they have been for a long time and will forever. i dont think they can live without each other. they may say those things but in the end they always end up back together.. not trying to be rude just setting the facts straight.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting 30 min FoReal 5
Rachel huffman 1 hr Thnx 1
Leave the married men alone 7 hr Oh for God sake 16
Bri Powers 8 hr You dont say 2
Brandy french only has 3 kids 10 hr giveitupalredy 2
Buddy Small 11 hr OverMyDeadBody 4
Craigslist Personals 19 hr Would love to hoo... 11

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance