does anyone know anything about REBEC...

does anyone know anything about REBECCA WOODS?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SPIDERMAN

Crossville, TN

#1 May 23, 2011
JUST WONDERING
ardr

United States

#2 May 27, 2011
Which Rebecca Woods?
SPIDERMAN

Crossville, TN

#3 May 28, 2011
she lives in lexington tennessee used to be on meth real bad i thinnk
ardr

United States

#4 May 28, 2011
It's not the same Rebecca then. The one I know has a different married last name now but she has never been on meth! Sorry I can't help.
rebecca w

Mesquite, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2011
im 'a' rebecca woods......who is interested?
anom

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2011
I think I know the rebecca woods u talking about and she is doin really good right now for what I hear. I seen her the other day and she looked like she has gained a lil weight. I'm proud for her.
curious

Union City, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2011
don't think i know her
DEEBO

Crossville, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2011
SHE A HOE A BIG TIME HO FROM WHAT I HEARD AND HEARD SHE HAD A FEW STDS ALSO SO IF YOU BEEN WITH HER YA BETTER GET CHECKED!
nasty

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jun 28, 2011
DEEBO wrote:
SHE A HOE A BIG TIME HO FROM WHAT I HEARD AND HEARD SHE HAD A FEW STDS ALSO SO IF YOU BEEN WITH HER YA BETTER GET CHECKED!
all you have done is go from one topix to th e next saying something nasty about a girl or woman.will no on have anything to do with you. hope not potty mouth
DEEBO

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 29, 2011
u must be a ho too and it aint alkin bad bout a person when its the truth
nasty

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2011
no i'm not but that's ok .slander is nasty and the things you have said are nasty.you're just made because no one will have anything to do with you so you try to embarass or hurt them. what a pitiful looser
DEEBO

Crossville, TN

#12 Jun 29, 2011
whatever you have no idea this bich do got disesase cuz she gave me one when iwas dating her i hop we talkin bout the same one cuz there is more than one she gots herpes and goneria go ask the health dept! damn u da loser i just warning the next person who try to sleep with her
anom

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2011
DEEBO wrote:
whatever you have no idea this bich do got disesase cuz she gave me one when iwas dating her i hop we talkin bout the same one cuz there is more than one she gots herpes and goneria go ask the health dept! damn u da loser i just warning the next person who try to sleep with her
u know what. U need to shut tha f u c k up! Ppl can change ya know. I don't appreciate u talkin bout my friends!! U know she does have kids and they can read this. If u have kids would u want them to read things like this bout u. Weather u have problems with her or not u shouldn't slander someone on the internet or at all for that matter. It makes u no better than her when u talk like that. God sure would not approve of u talking about her! U need to worry bout urself and leave her alone! Don't judge someone. Its not ur place to judge anyone. U may not like ur own judgment one day if u keep putting ppl down like u are. She deserve another chance. No one is perfect and I'm sure she doesn't claim to be. Think before u comment again please. I would really appreciate it. Thanks and god bless....
DEEBO

Crossville, TN

#14 Jun 29, 2011
ok so thats why she hit the foil with me 2 days ago ha! guess u dont know ya friends to damn well bahahahahaha
I like meth

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2011
Im tryin to hit the foil or some girl would be nice to

Since: Jun 11

State Line, MS

#17 Jul 9, 2011
Kevin Pratt????
I like meth

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2011
Been tryin to find some all day wtf is up
DEEBO

Crossville, TN

#19 Jul 9, 2011
go to sugartree u will find some
I like meth

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2011
Where is that
I like meth

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2011
Im not in lexington I'm a town over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Austin 21 min Looney toons 3
deana fox charles allen 2 hr Tyrone Biggums 2
Lexington village 7 hr Ispy 5
Change 7 hr Army 9
Mother Son Dance 8 hr Mom 1
Men who stay home while their wife works!!! (Feb '13) 8 hr Takeabathhippie 32
is ran across the road 9 hr Captain 13

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages