First Prev
of 5
Next Last
georgejetsonjrjr

Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2013
You are yucky and gross.
You know who you are.

You just radiate with a glow of stds and a lot of dicks.

your hair, makeup, attitude = trashy.

You are so obsessed with me and it's so fun to taunt you. YOU give me a reason to come to this cesspool of a forum.

Games game games. Gonna call the police? lol
Paranoid much?
lol

Covington, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Wow this reaches out to so many ppl...pretty broad statement
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Wow really.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
georgejetsonjrjr wrote:
You are yucky and gross.
You know who you are.
You are so obsessed with me and it's so fun to taunt you. YOU give me a reason to come to this cesspool of a forum.
Paranoid much?
I you are referring to me. Why am I yucky & gross? Where did i get an std from? You because i never slept with anyone else the entire i was with u! A lot of dicks...wow really...2 ex husbands & 2 other's u being one of them! I never contracted anything until i was with u! I never ever made nasty remarks about your looks! Games, that's all u know how to play because u can't be honest. Call the police, that's your game scared of defenseless woman? Whom u tried to get charged with crimes that never did what u said while going thru a miscarriage by YOU.....i've never been arrested or charged with anything, but i know u have! You didnt want things posted on this cesspool, well u should've been a man & tried talking things out in person.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I also think people would beg to differ on who is trash & who isn't if they seen me compared to the other many women you've been with.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Btw for the paranoia, guess that's what happens to people when u get lied to tricked & played. People setting up fake fb profiles in a minor childs name using their name & photo to threaten other children. Someone harassing my other minor daughter at her place of employment scaring her to death. Not for sure who it was, but when u have a lowlife pos family that can't do right along with other issues going on how could anyone not be? Sometimes paranoia keeps u safe.
ibet

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
georgejetsonjrjr wrote:
You are yucky and gross.
You know who you are.
Paranoid much?
you suck a [email protected] real nice
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
I see u didn't come back with any smartazz replies. Truth hurts don't it. U can't stand it that i'm right & have been. U can't stand it that u can't think for yourself & be man enough to have what u really want. Maybe one day u will grow a set.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Got some more sh!t coming your way!
georgejetsonjrjr

Jackson, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I bet you do.

Y'all go on have fun.

I got some things up my sleeve too.
georgejetsonjrjr

Jackson, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2013
I changed that flat permanently in 2010. You can have it lol. It's very very damaged; good luck getting it to work out.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I know what u did & u expected me to fall into that sick scheme? U are sick, very very sick! Go ahead with any scheme trick whatever. Like I said u can't hurt me anymore than u already have!
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Cathey said to tell u hi.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Oh btw I won't be back on tonight. Got a date with a real man.
georgejetsonjrjr

Jackson, TN

#15 Jan 28, 2013
lol

ok, Missy you are nuts.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Hellll yeah I know I am! Dammmm something has to be wrong me to still be in love with someone i'm not with. Sh!t 25 dates & not one of them has turned out to be worth a sh!t! Oh & NO.....i did not sleep with any of them. I am waiting for the right one, starting to think there isn't one.
georgecurreylove smissy

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 29, 2013
I miss you, Missy. I
'm sorry. Can we talk?
How is Cathey? How's Sherry?
georgecurreylove smissy

Jackson, TN

#18 Jan 29, 2013
I am tired of playing this game. We both know you're the one for me. I meant it when I said it. I'm an ass (sosorry)
Call me please. before noon and i will take break so we can talk.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Do u actually believe I believe this is really George, the (George) I am speaking of? Because he has my number & if he wanted to talk he would call. Unlike him I wouldn't hang up!
georgejetsonjrjr

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Missy

You know good and well why I can't call you. Can you call now? I waiting to take a break or you know where I work

I want to resolve this but you have more "freedom" than I do. please? block your number if you want, outgoing calls show up on my bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allyson Skelton 8 min Intheknow 9
Goals you have reached 18 min YES YOU 5
When you find out that your marriage was a bunc... 1 hr Zuko 5
Johnny Depp 1 hr Gary 26
David Brooks 8 hr Captain Obvious 2
Kirby Madness White turned LEZ 8 hr No thanks 2
Facebook stalkers 9 hr hmmm 13

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance