Holly Bobo... Info please!!!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Concerned

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Holly bobo was taken from her home this morning in Decatur County. Please will anyone with any information come forward. If you don't have information please keep her in your prayers for her to come home safely and pray for her family to make it through these tough times. Please any info please help her!
just me

Kingsport, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2011
praying for this girl to be returned home safely.Pease help her family through this also.
Nicole

Toledo, OH

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Prayers going up every second until Holly comes home safe!
kalleg

Columbia, SC

#4 Apr 13, 2011
I just pray they find her b4 nightfall and god keeps her in his hands
xxxx

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2011
Everything the media is reporting just doing make sense? Why are they withholding information?
lady cop

Plymouth, MA

#7 Apr 14, 2011
Sheriff says he has new info to release within a few hours.(?)
lady cop

Plymouth, MA

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Sheriff says he has new info to release within a few hours.(?)

THIS WAS AN ERROR IN REPORTING
Confused

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2011
I do not mean to be disrespectful but what I'm curious about is that her 25 year old brother had time to see her dragged from car port to the woods and he didn't run after her I would KILL someone if they tried to take my little brother. And why was he not the one to call 911?
jean

Jackson, TN

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Yes that is the part that really confuses me too? And the neighbor heard her scream? Where was he? It just doesnt make sense. Obviously they are not releasing all the information, or this part would be clearer? Poor girl, praying for her.
jean

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 14, 2011
just heard they found her cellphone in the barn
the brother

Lexington, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2011
It has been reported that the brother did try to run after them but the kidnapper said he would kill Holly if he tried to go after them... Thats what i heard reported
praying for her

Paris, TN

#13 Apr 14, 2011
the brother wrote:
It has been reported that the brother did try to run after them but the kidnapper said he would kill Holly if he tried to go after them... Thats what i heard reported
That is the same thing i heard from a good source.
Confused

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Ah that does make a bit more sense...but still shouldn't he have been the first to call 911? Ah o well I just hope she is ok :(
doesnt understand

Memphis, TN

#15 Apr 14, 2011
well if yo ugo to abcnews.com it been reported that now the mother and brother saw this happen and that they could be suspects of it...and if information doesn't come from the source of TBI or officers then their not allowed to display it as they will be sued for putting out false info..so nothing about the whole makes sense!!! Especially if her mom is a school teacher and would've been gone by the time it took place???
Anonymous

Sevierville, TN

#16 Apr 14, 2011
people. i am from parsons. and the news has this all wrong. all that is being poated is moslty hearsay, even on channel 7. Her mom and dad were gone. pressing this innocent religous wonderful family is not helping matters. i can not believe how much is being said that is not true by the news. I may not know all the facts but i know that the news has alot of information flowing around that is severly misconstrewed
corrected

Lexington, TN

#17 Apr 14, 2011
gone fishing430 wrote:
people. i am from parsons. and the news has this all wrong. all that is being poated is moslty hearsay, even on channel 7. Her mom and dad were gone. pressing this innocent religous wonderful family is not helping matters. i can not believe how much is being said that is not true by the news. I may not know all the facts but i know that the news has alot of information flowing around that is severly misconstrewed
This needs to be corrected asap! This makes both the mother and brother look bad....(suspicious). I do however feel terribly sorry for this family and have been praying for the family as well as Holly's safe return! I cant imagine what her parents and brother are going thru... I hope Holly is found safe today before these storms hit!
Anonymous

Sevierville, TN

#18 Apr 14, 2011
i agree. i can not believe how the media is doing this to this family. it is horrid for this family. my heart goes out to this family. our community is doing all we can to find her. my fiance is out on a search, and when i get off work i will be there also. anyone with any info please let law enforcements know. We just want a safe return for holly.
OMG

Newport, TN

#19 Apr 14, 2011
I just saw the interview on channel 3 memphis and that mommas tears were as fake as hell. Somethings not adding up here....
Anonymous

Sevierville, TN

#20 Apr 14, 2011
yall are full of crap too. that family is hurting and yeah i was there during the press confrence. you are low down and i hope you go to hell. yall are so sorry for saying this stuff. this family is hurting and is trying to hold it together.
LeRoy

Newport, TN

#21 Apr 14, 2011
Yea I saw the interview also and yes....the tears were put on. That woman couldnt even look into the camera!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal Wilson 45 min Emily wilson 11
Jessica O'Guinn 1 hr Youa horsesAss 4
Cruising sites? 1 hr Youa horsesAss 3
LHS Baseball 3 hr mike 44
When your husband leaves an hour early 4 hr Ozzy OsbornAgain 6
Looking for a job. Could anyone give me informa... 5 hr FRS HR Dept 5
Women that stay with cheating men 5 hr really 6
Lexington police and henderson county sheriff's... (Oct '15) Sat Dirty cops 58

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web