lexington firefighters

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2011
If anyone going to an emergency call harms anyone in my family trying to get there, just let it be known that I will kill you and everybody in your family. I was a volunteer firefighter for a couple years in tx, and you can go to the call without acting like a dipshit, passing a 18 wheeler on a curve a night fucknuts. yea I seen all of you dipshits on 22 south at about 6:30 p.m 1-5-2011.
Huronpimpdada

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2011
please take your meds and go to bed. the demons hear you and all will be well.
just a firefighter

Kingsport, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2011
If there was a real concern Mr. Coleman you would make a complaint to the chief office not on topix. Being a firefighter yourself you should know that is how you get things changed. Chief Murphy is in the office Mon. - Fri. 7am to 4pm he would be glad to hear you concern
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2011
Huronpimpdada wrote:
please take your meds and go to bed. the demons hear you and all will be well.
Dont need medication to take care of my family.
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2011
just a firefighter wrote:
If there was a real concern Mr. Coleman you would make a complaint to the chief office not on topix. Being a firefighter yourself you should know that is how you get things changed. Chief Murphy is in the office Mon.- Fri. 7am to 4pm he would be glad to hear you concern
was not looking for help, or a reply. I can take care of my own matters, and I sure wouldnt talk to any of the crooked ass idiots in this town.
bobbob

Jackson, TN

#6 Feb 6, 2011
Mr. Coleman, On behalf of the HCFD I want to apologize for your experience last night. Henderson Co. is considered one of the best Volunteer Departments in the State of Tennessee. SOP when responding to a fire call is to consider the safety of the public at all times and yes unless there is immediate risk of life on the fire grounds individuals have no reason to respond in the manner inwhich you discribed. Please voice your concerns to Chief Murphy. He is the last person that you can call a political puppet in this community.
Doesnt_Matter

Jackson, TN

#7 Feb 6, 2011
floyd coleman wrote:
If anyone going to an emergency call harms anyone in my family trying to get there, just let it be known that I will kill you and everybody in your family. I was a volunteer firefighter for a couple years in tx, and you can go to the call without acting like a dipshit, passing a 18 wheeler on a curve a night fucknuts. yea I seen all of you dipshits on 22 south at about 6:30 p.m 1-5-2011.
I honestly don't think you should be throwing threats out like you are. as it was mentioned below, Call Chief Murphy if there is a problem. I bet if it was your house on fire, you would be screaming where the fire dept is. Pnder on this a minute, and hopefully it want ever happen to you, but lets say it was late at night, your house started fire, and there was entrapment inside your home, I am sure you would want the fire dept to do whatever they had to do to get to your home to save a life. You might say it's never going to happen to you, well things happen when you least expect it,.so before you go to downing the fire dept for how they was doing on the way to a call or throwing threats, think about if the situation was turned your way.
Chris

Dyer, TN

#8 Feb 6, 2011
Mr Coleman If what you saw was bad enough for you to write a post and make threats of this magnitude I would really like to know what happened on 22 south last night. As Bob said Henderson Co. is one of the best Depts in the state. We all made it to the call last night and got done what we went there to do and that was to save property. We contained that fire to the kitchen area saving alot of the things that cant be replaced pictures and ect. Im sure the Jones family appreciated that. However we are trained to operate our vehicles with due regard. I apologize for your experience with the HCFD. Feel free to email your concern at hcfiredept@yahoo.com
firefighterswife

Dyer, TN

#9 Feb 6, 2011
floyd coleman wrote:
I find several problems with ur post. First of all the Lexington Fire Dept and Henderson County Fire Dept, are 2 different departments, and secondly ur date is wrong! Guess that really shows how dumb u actually are!!!! Now who is the dipshit? The fire dept is manned by sum great firefighters that work the butts off to save other peoples homes and property. It takes alot of courage to put ur life on the line like these firefighters do. I find it a shame that sumone like u would make threats against them and their families. I am actually glad that it was TX that u was on a fire dept and not here! U honestly would give them all a bad name. Thats really not a concern though cause they have way to much class for sumone like u!
Kingsport, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2011
For a former firefighter you are a great disappointment to the profession. I guess we should all be glad that you are no longer a firefighter. I just want to say that I really appreciate all of the firefighters in Henderson County Fire Department and the Lexington Fire Department...You men and women all rock!!!!
Chris

Lexington, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Karma wrote:
For a former firefighter you are a great disappointment to the profession. I guess we should all be glad that you are no longer a firefighter. I just want to say that I really appreciate all of the firefighters in Henderson County Fire Department and the Lexington Fire Department...You men and women all rock!!!!
Thanks
dasani water

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2011
Mr.Coleman I am sorry you are grumbling over a matter as stupid as this, considering your son took the Henderson County County Rescue Squad for so much and has been one of the Prime problems. Maybe if you come after my money you can help him pay for his kid to which he disowns and a HC firefighter pays for, also for the record you better have a dang arsenal to come after me cause ill stomp a mud hole in you barehanded and walk it dry to protect whats mine. The Fire Dept hasn't hurt you and doesn't deserve to be trashed by a lowlife with nothing better to do. Your direct threats toward this county is immature on your part and unnecessary. AS for those firemen going to that fire sounds like they did a fine Job!
omg

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2011
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CITY FIRE DEPT. BUT I DO KNOW U CAN LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COUNTY FIREMAN AND U WONT GET ANYWHERE THEY TAKE UP FOR THOSE GUYS NO MATTER WHAT. PASSING ON A CURVE IS DANGEROUS I DONT BLAME HIM FOR BEING MAD. IF ANY OF U HAD GOTTEN HIT OR HEAVEN FORBID YOUR FAMILY YALL WOULD BE ON HERE WANTING THAT FIREMANS HEAD.
Kingsport, TN

#14 Feb 10, 2011
omg wrote:
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CITY FIRE DEPT. BUT I DO KNOW U CAN LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COUNTY FIREMAN AND U WONT GET ANYWHERE THEY TAKE UP FOR THOSE GUYS NO MATTER WHAT. PASSING ON A CURVE IS DANGEROUS I DONT BLAME HIM FOR BEING MAD. IF ANY OF U HAD GOTTEN HIT OR HEAVEN FORBID YOUR FAMILY YALL WOULD BE ON HERE WANTING THAT FIREMANS HEAD.
How do you know for sure that they don't take complaints seriously? Do you have an insight that the rest of us don't? I have always thought that the county does a fine job and if they have a problem they handle it within the department,(like all buisness should be not aired out in public for everybody to talk about). So tell us how you know these things?
just me

Jackson, TN

#15 Feb 10, 2011
floyd coleman is one of the shit talkers
he likes to run his mouth
the best part of him some went down his moma's leg
the rest his moma licked it off his daddy's pecker
someone like that if you enore them they will go away
Blake

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Feb 10, 2011
omg wrote:
I don't know and don't care who you are, but I can tell you right now if there a problem with someone on that department it is handled by The Chiefs office, to whom does a great job handling 130 county VOLUNTEER firefighters. If you have ever heard you can lead the horse to water but can't make it drank, you could understand it. Friends If you are ever in that case when you property is at stake due to a fire risk a 3am in the morning, I hope you can then be thankful for them firefighters that show up to help you. HCFD has great men and women who do a super job, I proud to say I'm part of the best.
Chris

Lexington, TN

#17 Feb 11, 2011
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and don't care who you are, but I can tell you right now if there a problem with someone on that department it is handled by The Chiefs office, to whom does a great job handling 130 county VOLUNTEER firefighters. If you have ever heard you can lead the horse to water but can't make it drank, you could understand it. Friends If you are ever in that case when you property is at stake due to a fire risk a 3am in the morning, I hope you can then be thankful for them firefighters that show up to help you. HCFD has great men and women who do a super job, I proud to say I'm part of the best.
Thanks Blake, Yes omg we do take up for our firefighters cause if you knew anything about the fire service firefighters are like family they depend on each other. However if there is a problem we handle it within our on dept. we dont gossip about. I am also proud to be a part of this dept of so many dedicated men and women. Yes i will do my best to protect everyone of them.
omg

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2011
I AM NOT PUTTING SOMEONES NAME UP HERE TO BE SLANDERED. I NEVER SAID THE FIRE DEPARTMENT DIDNT DO A GOOD. BUT I DID LODGE A COMPLAINT AND I WAS BASICALLY TOLD THAT HE KNEW WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT WAS THAT. ITS A SHAME.
CanUGrowUp

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 12, 2011
Unless your deaf or blind you can see and hear emergency veichles coming a mile away... In this town we have enough respect to pull over or get out of the way!!!
Blake

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2011
omg wrote:
I AM NOT PUTTING SOMEONES NAME UP HERE TO BE SLANDERED. I NEVER SAID THE FIRE DEPARTMENT DIDNT DO A GOOD. BUT I DID LODGE A COMPLAINT AND I WAS BASICALLY TOLD THAT HE KNEW WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT WAS THAT. ITS A SHAME.
I would say the chief was already notified by someone else. If you want to be a hero, be faster next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeking horny women 9 min the_jimbrowski 6
Wanda Kay Boleyn & Tony Ray White 1 hr Candy 1
Michael mchorris (Aug '12) 3 hr State-grl 23
Caitlin Hayes (Feb '14) 4 hr YouAintNothing 11
Walmart - new associates Tue joke 2
Scott Kinsey Tue shehooks 6
Amy Marie Scott Tue Shy gal pal 13
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports