I wish people on here would face the ...

I wish people on here would face the people they talk about!!!!!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Heyyal

Jackson, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2012
People get a life
heyyal

Jackson, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2012
If people knew who was talking about them, they would probably loose half there family and all there friends.
heyyal

Jackson, TN

#5 Jul 23, 2012
I hear that
jtl

Jackson, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Why don't people use there real names an stop hiding behind the trash,if you gonna talk about people be brave enough to say who you are for real an don't act like you are all 15.
AFB

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Amen!!!!!!
Givemeabreak

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2012
jtl wrote:
Why don't people use there real names an stop hiding behind the trash,if you gonna talk about people be brave enough to say who you are for real an don't act like you are all 15.
You people on here r no better than the ones u tslk about..I dnt c u posting your real name either. People just like to get on here and vent. I dnt agree with most of the topics people post about and think they r getting out of hand with alot of the topics, but everybody knows wat this website is about and you choose to get on here and c wat people r posting and u have probably commented under more than one name. If they arent posting about u then i wouldnt let it bother me..... just sayn
C Davis

Lexington, TN

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Mindy Bryant did it again.I heard she is pregnat and it aint Jimmys.What the hell is he thinking.He should have dropped her a long time ago.Your the wrong color.He married her carrying somebodys baby.She will nevr stop,a hoe will never change.Woman up and leave u need to find out who the dad is and be with him,oh u probably ran him off like the last one grow up and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you might be a stalker if..... 6 hr sizzle 1
Taylordwood 6 hr lhs12 1
Take your vows seriously 7 hr melissa 2
Shelleyf 8 hr Chic Chick 2
Tim davis 13 hr Day dreamer 1
candi bedwell (Oct '12) 14 hr Dammitman 4
women only 20 hr Ham 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages