Since: Apr 11

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Anybody know this girl?
minor

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Yes, she's a minor..

It's obvious everyone posts questions like these just to get people stirred up.. She's only 15.. And a good girl..
yesss

Lexington, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Caitlin10 wrote:
Anybody know this girl?
And if anyone trashes her you will be reported

Quincy, FL

#4 Apr 5, 2011
A good friend of mine :) I love her to death!
whaaat

Monroe, NC

#5 Apr 6, 2011
Uhhhhh ohhhh your gonna report usss im scars!!
kim thomas

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2011
my BEST friend <3 yall have nothing better to do than waste time on here and write about people. please grow up its NOT cute.
yesss

Lexington, TN

#11 Apr 9, 2011
Blahhhh wrote:
She is a very innocent girl. Even though she's f*cked a few ppl and she's only 15 lol
Ummm bye now ok!
Got it!

Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team
yesss

Lexington, TN

#12 Apr 9, 2011
whaaat wrote:
Uhhhhh ohhhh your gonna report usss im scars!!
I did and this post will be removed! Possibly before you get a chance to read my warning: You have no idea how dangerous it is to post the full names of minor children and where they go to school while speaking of them in a sexual manner!! God forbid something happens to one of these children because of the ignorance of jealous children like you! You do realize that you get what you give in life good or bad, so hopefully nobody posts your name and where you attend school setting you up as a perfect mark for a pervert! But if your the actual person who started this I am sure your payback will be much much worse and If that's the case may God have mercy on you! Please, please think about the repercussions of your actions. Be good and kind to others and then good things will happen to you. Give it a shot I promise it works :0)
Anonymous

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2011
This girl has got an huge as* on her! She's sexy as hell.
Sweet girl

United States

#15 Apr 12, 2011
She is a very sweet girl raised with respect and morals from
Great parents
Anonymous

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2011
Thanks to yall who said good things. As for the bad things, they aren't true and that's why they got deleted off my name. Thank youuuu :)
yesss

United States

#17 Apr 27, 2011
Caitlin Hayes wrote:
Thanks to yall who said good things. As for the bad things, they aren't true and that's why they got deleted off my name. Thank youuuu :)
Amen sister! Just keep your head up and pray for those sad pitiful people who's only enjoyment in life is "trying" to hurt others. Must be so sad to live like them :(
Anonymous

United States

#18 Apr 28, 2011
Hey. I think it was pretty nice of me to say you had an huge a** and you was fine as hell.
Anonymous

United States

#19 Apr 28, 2011
Lol. Yeah I suppose that's nice? Even though I don't even know who you are becuz this website is whack and nobody can put their real name on here when talking crap.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2011
Lol. Yeah I suppse that's nice? Even though I have no clue who you are becuz this website is whack and everybody is to scared to put their real name when talking crap.
Thats wassup

United States

#22 May 9, 2011
I go to LHS. Imma friend of yur ex. And girl lemme tell yu sumn. Yu are one gorgeous girl! Anddd also yu got a huge as* for a white girl. Lmfao.
yesss

Pflugerville, TX

#23 May 10, 2011
Thats wassup wrote:
I go to LHS. Imma friend of yur ex. And girl lemme tell yu sumn. Yu are one gorgeous girl! Anddd also yu got a huge as* for a white girl. Lmfao.
You're a jerk
Caitlin Hayes

United States

#24 May 19, 2011
Uh yeah agreed. Because I know who you are now. And I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my name outta your mouth. Kthanks :)
Anybody know

United States

#25 May 31, 2011
Anybody know who Caitlin dates?
HaaaHaaa

United States

#26 Jun 2, 2011
She dates Tyler Dunivan. They been together for a while now. I think it's like an year that they been together. If your even thinking about trying to get with her, you'd be better off to just get that off your mind. She's a very committed girl when it comes to relationships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart 3rd shift employees 3 hr Hollie 3
Cheating yes or no 3 hr Wtf 16
Steven Williams 6 hr Gibher DaBone 4
Swingers 8 hr black toy 4 wf 5
zack scates 12 hr FRS EMPLOYEE 2
If your not proud of your wife 22 hr Yeee Yeee 9
Marriage advice Fri Marcia 6

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance