Truth Hurts

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Blake left her a week ago and rumor has it she is sleeping with a young man in his 20s that works at subway with April! & is using him to Piss Blake off. does anyone else find this discusting and childish. can you imagine your child seeing you wit different men every week. curious to know what people think bout this
smilez

Lexington, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
number 1...every human whether male or female...uses a "rebound" to help with a break up..it's a natural reaction...number 2 y in the hell are u in someones business??? it aint u so quit payin it ne mind
HerNiece

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Actually, Blake was the one cheating. Get your facts straight before you go around saying you heard this and you heard that.
Sad

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
Blake left her a week ago and rumor has it she is sleeping with a young man in his 20s that works at subway with April! & is using him to Piss Blake off. does anyone else find this discusting and childish. can you imagine your child seeing you wit different men every week. curious to know what people think bout this
What's dis"g"usting and childish is you posting this online! You need grow up and get a life.
Concerned

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
What is his last name?
Concerned

Memphis, TN

#8 Nov 4, 2012
HerNiece wrote:
Actually, Blake was the one cheating. Get your facts straight before you go around saying you heard this and you heard that.
Whats his last name??
Gbaby

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
He's gay duh
djehi

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
what is his last name?!
whats it matter

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Blake johnson.. wrks at mcd in wilderville

Since: Oct 12

Tyler, TX

#12 Dec 2, 2012
I'm sorry but I know both of them the way she bashes him on Facebook and sh*t is stupid she refuses to let her daughter see her daddy and I know that for a damn fact he calls and texts her all the time but she hits ignore on him all the time she needs to grow the f*ck up and plus he don't work at f*cking McDonald's

Since: Oct 12

Tyler, TX

#13 Dec 2, 2012
HerNiece wrote:
She was cheating on her previous boyfriend with Blake she knew Blake was a cheater before they got back together it's her own fault

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Williams 2 hr Wrong 8
Learning to drive 5 hr Officer 2
Samantha Scott 8 hr Ringer 4
You keep saying your boat will carry 20 people 9 hr Brittany 2
Should I be concerned 10 hr Just wondering 7
Johnny Depp 10 hr Just wondering 45
Chris stedman 11 hr Hislady 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance