lol

Chatsworth, GA

#1 May 8, 2012
Is she really pregnant wit her big self.
Allisha

United States

#3 May 13, 2012
Wow y'all have no lifes cant even put your name on here to even talk shit, don't judge her unless you walked a day in her shoes ....

Since: May 12

United States

#5 May 20, 2012
She cool af!! Known her since kindergarten!! N even if she os pregnant why u care she ain't. The first pregnant teen n Lexington!!! Everyone knows that fo shoo
realniggha100

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Oct 1, 2012
she my bestfriend sents day 1!!!!!!
danny

United States

#7 Oct 2, 2012
She was hotter pregnant than she normally is. And way finer than you ever thought about being.
devan stines

Lexington, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2012
out of all the ppl u dumb a$$es talk aboht u pick rachell?? f*ck off. Thats been my best friend since diapers. Thats never gonna change an so what if she is.pregnant? She gonn be ten times a better mom than u ppl. Grow the f*ck up and stop hatin.
Jessssssssssss

Savannah, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Rachell is awesome, I don't see why people hate on her. Jealousy is ugly. But she's an awesome chick and I think she will be an amazing mother. :)
Samantha Holmes.

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Rachell may hate me with a passion. But back when we was cool, she was so sweet and nice. She would help with anything. She is a really great person and will help anyone anytime. No one should have anything bad to say about her..
jlw

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Oct 6, 2012
she is a wondreful friend haters!!!!!!! back off asap
Leslie
#13 Oct 6, 2012
I love Rachell to death. She is very caring and sweet and beautiful. She might be pregnant, but everything happens for a reason so there is no reason to say anything about it. There are a LOT of girls pregnant now a days so yeah. So instead of hiding behind a fake name put your real name so everyone can know who it is. Seems to me you are just jealous..
ikeepthatbang

Lexington, TN

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Lmfao, yall sit here and talk about how sweet she is and shit. Haha! Get the hell out of here! She a nasty bitch. One week she Gay the next she all straight . That hoe is going. Keep a eye on ya man . Heard she swore on her sisters life and lied about it and days later she died. R.I.P and she swore on her un-born child's life ask around if you dont believe me. she is no good best believe that. She might play " sweet " haha. She tries to talk black .. honey that's not cute. And she tries to talk just like Lindsey Wallace. Thats not cute either. This bitch been pregnant for almost 11 months! She lied about it at first and had to get pregnant forreal so she wouldn't look dumb! She wanna get ( crunk) with everyone else that is SMALLER than her big ass! She was that damn size before she got pregnant! Smh * just know this hoe NASTY!
haa

Cookeville, TN

#15 Oct 15, 2012
ikeepthatbang wrote:
Lmfao, yall sit here and talk about how sweet she is and shit. Haha! Get the hell out of here! She a nasty bitch. One week she Gay the next she all straight . That hoe is going. Keep a eye on ya man . Heard she swore on her sisters life and lied about it and days later she died. R.I.P and she swore on her un-born child's life ask around if you dont believe me. she is no good best believe that. She might play " sweet " haha. She tries to talk black .. honey that's not cute. And she tries to talk just like Lindsey Wallace. Thats not cute either. This bitch been pregnant for almost 11 months! She lied about it at first and had to get pregnant forreal so she wouldn't look dumb! She wanna get ( crunk) with everyone else that is SMALLER than her big ass! She was that damn size before she got pregnant! Smh * just know this hoe NASTY!
Maliyah, we ALL know it's you talking shit on here. First of all, you have no room calling her fat. Bxtch you are the one that looks the same before you got pregnant, you can't even tell if you're pregnant or just still fat as fuxk. You sound like a damn man and really 11 months?! Hxe you always be saying you are pregnant! And she tries to act like other people? Bxtch grow tf up! You have a baby on the way & talk about how you've changed and how grown you are but yet you on here talkin bout Rachell & her baby. Thirsty hxe! Grow up.
maliyah douglas

Lexington, TN

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Lmfao!! I've heard it all. i don't have to hide behind a computer with a fake name! But yet you do?? Get real. And I've been pregnant since April, i know what goes on over here in this lane. And yeah there is a big difference from my before pregnancy .. haha! This is childish, and could give 2 fucks less about talking shit on (topix) haha! So keep hiding behind " haa " all day long. Get productive with your life.:)
jackson

Milan, TN

#17 Oct 16, 2012
She got some fine tig ole bitties. I would lick it in a minute.
i guess

Cookeville, TN

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Maliyah, stfu!
Fat axx bxtch.
You sound like a
damn man & you're
loud as fxck.
You are all bark &
NO bite.
Always saying you
will whoop a bxtch
& yet you never do.
Sit the fxck down.
maliyah douglas

Lexington, TN

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Lmfao! Smh at internet talkers.. haha! Your behind a fake name so idgaf what your saying. Haha!
truuuuu

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Maliyah you a 2faced ratchett wannabe a$s hoe // sit ya big pregnant by a man old enough ta be ya daddy a$s down somewhere .. we alllllllllll see yu tryn ta kiss rachell as$ on facebook ; knowing yu want her bd if he'd have u!!!!~~~~ you pathetic!
Autumn

Jackson, TN

#21 Dec 18, 2012
She talked to me out of randomness last year and she was really nice! Her baby is adorable! Don't see why someone would want to talk about her in a bad way..and yes I put my real name
John Pritchard

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2012
Get on the Rachel bandwagon and ride on... Yeeeee hawwwww!! Most us of already has, but cum lets take her for another spin.... Yeeeee hawwwww let's ride em cowboy... Haha I wuz jus bullshitting! She likes black goober now.. She like this big thing shoved n her mouth.. That baby is mixed!
devan stines

Bean Station, TN

#24 Dec 22, 2012
Why don't u stfu? That's been my best friend since grade school. And how the fuxk u gonna bring the baby into it? If I knew who the hell u where id kick ur a$$. Grow up. Your running your mouth on a website. Good job keyboard bangin. Go on somewhere. Addilyn is beautiful and rachell is a great mom. Atleast she takes care of her kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount Usery 3 min sinking house 4
Mecca barnickle deer 19 min LHS alumni 1
kfc 10 hr Shutitup 4
Tracy Peoples Sun Notbad 3
Free bees Sun Beekeeper 3
Ugly mixed chick named kietha Sun Truth 5
I am a big woman Sun Dee 11

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance