First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ATF

Lexington, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2011
ok, who are the meth users in Henderson Co.?
recovering_addic t

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2011
ATF wrote:
ok, who are the meth users in Henderson Co.?
haha look n cedar grove
nobody special

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Who cares!!!
lol

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2011
yep cedar grove bad situation out there. children involved. how pityfull.
in town

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2011
They are everywhere. Go in almost each business in town & you'll find at least one. You come into contact with more meth heads than you do non meth heads. Its pitiful. They are in grocery stores, take care of our kids in daycare, work on our cars & sell us our cell phones.
wow

Lexington, TN

#6 Oct 13, 2011
in town wrote:
They are everywhere. Go in almost each business in town & you'll find at least one. You come into contact with more meth heads than you do non meth heads. Its pitiful. They are in grocery stores, take care of our kids in daycare, work on our cars & sell us our cell phones.
why dont LE get involved more and clean up the city and county of meth. i dont ever read about meth bust from Lexington and Henderson Co, if there ARE bust, its kept out of the news...i wonder why this is
In town

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2011
I'd like to know the answer to that too. It's amazing how all these meth heads are all over town, doing whatever they want with no consequences. The meth men provide the "closet users" with what they need & the meth whore screw whoever it takes to keep their noses clean. They can go buy as much Sudafed as they want without answering for it, but a pregnant woman that needs it has to provide I.d. & personal info. It is beyond pathetic.
Jacob

Monroe, LA

#8 Oct 14, 2011
You guys obviously don't read the newspapers.....Theres stuff in them all the time about meth dens being busted up right here in Lexington. Pay attention before you start bitching about something.
exisamethhead

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2011
Also it breaks up relationships too
well

Lexington, TN

#10 Oct 14, 2011
Jacob wrote:
You guys obviously don't read the newspapers.....Theres stuff in them all the time about meth dens being busted up right here in Lexington. Pay attention before you start bitching about something.
what paper? very seldom is there a story of a Lexington bust in the Lex. paper. i read of bust in Madison, Gibson, & Crocket Co. in the Jackson Sun. just dont read or hear of many from Henderson or Chester counties...
recovering_addic t

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
what paper? very seldom is there a story of a Lexington bust in the Lex. paper. i read of bust in Madison, Gibson, & Crocket Co. in the Jackson Sun. just dont read or hear of many from Henderson or Chester counties...
you will find alot in hardin as well
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#12 Oct 14, 2011
They don't advertise every meth bust in town. I see stories all the time but they only tend to publish the larger busts. The police just can't charge into someone's home accusing them of cooking meth without proof. It's called civil rights people! I don't like the idea of people cooking meth in our town but I also can't name one person that I know cooks or sells meth... Don't like drug users? Don't associate with them.. It's pretty easy!
In town

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Nikki wrote:
They don't advertise every meth bust in town. I see stories all the time but they only tend to publish the larger busts. The police just can't charge into someone's home accusing them of cooking meth without proof. It's called civil rights people! I don't like the idea of people cooking meth in our town but I also can't name one person that I know cooks or sells meth... Don't like drug users? Don't associate with them.. It's pretty easy!
are you freaking serious? No really...did you read what you posted?! It's simply stupid!!!!! The most ignorant thing I've ever read! So when did you first start using? No one could be this stupid without drug related help! Lmao! Wow!Please just go on with your little pea brained life & keep your opinions all to yourself!
In town

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2011
Nikki wrote:
Honey I think you seriously need to check into what the Civil Rights Movement was all about because it had nothing with the right to cook, use, & sell meth, you ignorant fool!
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#15 Oct 15, 2011
In town wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I think you seriously need to check into what the Civil Rights Movement was all about because it had nothing with the right to cook, use, & sell meth, you ignorant fool!
First off I don't use anything and the point was that law enforcement cant just run into people's homes to make meth busts because they suspect it, they need proof so if you want to see more busts in the paper contribute some evidence... You jumped on someone on the Internet for some typing mistakes congratulations you should feel so awesome about yourself... If you need to boost your self esteem that badly I think you should seek some professional help.
In town

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2011
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I don't use anything and the point was that law enforcement cant just run into people's homes to make meth busts because they suspect it, they need proof so if you want to see more busts in the paper contribute some evidence... You jumped on someone on the Internet for some typing mistakes congratulations you should feel so awesome about yourself... If you need to boost your self esteem that badly I think you should seek some professional help.
Oh & you weren't the one trying to be self righteous in your first post? Riiiiight. It wasn't typing mistakes that you made & you are aware of that. Typo's are one thing. Speaking & saying things that are blatently wrong & trying to pretend you're putting someone in their place is completely different. Then when the tables are turned, you get on the defensive. Go boost your self esteem & color in a coloring book.
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#17 Oct 15, 2011
In town wrote:
<quoted text>Oh & you weren't the one trying to be self righteous in your first post? Riiiiight. It wasn't typing mistakes that you made & you are aware of that. Typo's are one thing. Speaking & saying things that are blatently wrong & trying to pretend you're putting someone in their place is completely different. Then when the tables are turned, you get on the defensive. Go boost your self esteem & color in a coloring book.
Lol the only one trying to be self righteous is you. I made the point that the police just can't go jerk up every suspected meth cooker without proof because they have this little important thing called civil rights just like you have the civil right to be an annoying ass hole. Lol really get some help, talk to your priest adjust your meds... Whatever you need to fix your obvious personality disorder.
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#18 Oct 15, 2011
Lol what I find hilarious is the only person you are making look like a "tard" is yourself. But please keep typing you sound more like a 5 year old up way past their bedtime each time you do.. Isn't there some kind of name for pathetic people who start fights on the Internet for no other reason than being bored and dumb?? Oh yea teenagers Lmao!!
jimbeam

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2011
Its sad to say but nikki is right. LE cant just bust up in a house without a warrant and they cant get a warrant without some type of evidence that something is going on. They know who is doing it they just gotta get the evidence to prove it or its a waste of time because some defensive attorney will get them off . I dont hear of alot of actual labs being busted but every week someone is busted for possession of meth. Again as nikki said if you know where a lab is u should report it. The problem here is no one wants to get involved but they sure wanna bitch at LE. If i knew for sure where a meth lab was i would gladly turn it in. Call me a snitch i dont care ...
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#20 Oct 15, 2011
jimbeam wrote:
Its sad to say but nikki is right. LE cant just bust up in a house without a warrant and they cant get a warrant without some type of evidence that something is going on. They know who is doing it they just gotta get the evidence to prove it or its a waste of time because some defensive attorney will get them off . I dont hear of alot of actual labs being busted but every week someone is busted for possession of meth. Again as nikki said if you know where a lab is u should report it. The problem here is no one wants to get involved but they sure wanna bitch at LE. If i knew for sure where a meth lab was i would gladly turn it in. Call me a snitch i dont care ...
You are right Jimbeam and it doesn't make you a snitch it makes you a responsible reasonable adult. No one wants a meth lab next door to their house where their loved ones are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wesley welton? (Oct '10) 3 hr You are retarded 79
Tonya Henderson 4 hr Just wondering 1
Goodwins Childrens Clinic 7 hr Lex38351 2
If you're planning a future with her... 8 hr She a ho 20
Young lady with stroller 11 hr Hope 4
Guy that sells puppies (Sep '12) 12 hr Want to Know 9
Bri Powers 12 hr Haha 5

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance