First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lex38

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Ok so what about this small factory and its workers? Is it a good place? Thinking about applying there. Any thought?
hmmm

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Feb 2, 2012
lex38 wrote:
Ok so what about this small factory and its workers? Is it a good place? Thinking about applying there. Any thought?
I guess it depends on who are you willing to sleep with!
skl

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Feb 3, 2012
I know a few folks out there. It's just like any other factory. The sleep with co-workers! Yes even married ones!
skl

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Feb 3, 2012
I know a few folks out there. It's just like any other factory. They sleep with co-workers! Yes even married ones!
well i know

Herndon, VA

#5 Feb 15, 2012
shree has been f***king around up there with some girl and still talks to chelise i know this for a fact trust me.. i just feel sorry for her gf poor thing has no clue
shhh...

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Brenda is one that try's to hide her little love life too
megan thomas

Union City, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2012
ummm this is her girlfriend please tell me how she is f**king off on me when she works her A** of every damn day really people grow the hell up
jennifer

Savannah, TN

#8 Feb 25, 2012
u ppl r pathetic...lmao...for whoever wanted to kno bout the factory...its a great place to work...ive been there for almost 2 yrs...and no u dnt have to sleep wit anyone!!!...lol...we r all there to do a job and we make it fun while we have to b there...and as far as shree...i dnt kno her personally but i kno shes a hard worker, and for whoever claims to kno so much honey why dnt u come fill out an application cause it looks like u gota alot of time on your hands. do somethin useful with ur time...GET ON "OUR LEVEL"...LMAO
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2012
Whats up with pookie and the Nekole chic that works midnights???
Anonomouus

Benton, AR

#11 Mar 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="shhh..."]Brenda is one that try's to hide her little love life too[/QUOTE] that's the problem with falcon everyone is in everyone's business but their own nosey ass people
Anonomouus

Benton, AR

#12 Mar 13, 2012
jennifer wrote:
u ppl r pathetic...lmao...for whoever wanted to kno bout the factory...its a great place to work...ive been there for almost 2 yrs...and no u dnt have to sleep wit anyone!!!...lol...we r all there to do a job and we make it fun while we have to b there...and as far as shree...i dnt kno her personally but i kno shes a hard worker, and for whoever claims to kno so much honey why dnt u come fill out an application cause it looks like u gota alot of time on your hands. do somethin useful with ur time...GET ON "OUR LEVEL"...LMAO
amen Jenn
Anonomouus

Longview, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2012
People are stupid that say all this crazy stuff about falcon... It's a great place to work with great friends
Sugga Momma

United States

#14 Apr 21, 2012
What you mean whats up with them. They work together and have a great time doing it and that's it! Just cause you get along with someone and enjoy their company doesn't mean some kind of foul play is going on. We love Pookie and Nicole!!! We love our job, factory, atmosphere, and the people. Wanna join us?? But you gotta be cool. Not a nosey, gossiping, insinuating type person. We will eat you alive if you are. Don't enter into the cage with a pit bull if you are scared of getting bit. You gotta be able to tame it.
Sugga Momma

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2012
Anonomouus wrote:
<quoted text> that's the problem with falcon everyone is in everyone's business but their own nosey ass people
Very well put. But you gotta admit. You really don't have to be nosey to find out what's going on out there. People have so much idle time on their hands they tell all of their business to their "so called friends" and then they tell all your business, to everybody. Learn from what you see and hear because you could be the topix tomorrow. Hehehe
benny

Jackson, TN

#16 May 20, 2012
i have put an application in when they said they were hiring and never got a call how do get employed there

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="shhh..."]Brenda is one that try's to hide her little love life too[/QUOTE]who do you think brenda has had a affair with(i would like to know)?
tinyt

United States

#18 Sep 4, 2012
What no responds to the last question?Well i would tell you if i knew anything.Unlike some of the other people that work up there.Chickenshits
Noone

Lexington, TN

#19 Oct 5, 2012
My girl works up there and she seems to like it, I only know of one person who sleeps around up there but thats it as far as I know. Who all messes around up there anyways?
BustaMove

Jackson, TN

#22 Nov 1, 2012
What's up with the girls at Falcon? Who's sleeping around with who? Don't act like ya don't know because I know you do. Gimme the 411!
Sugga Momma

United States

#23 Dec 3, 2012
Jeffrey hensley wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think brenda has had a affair with(i would like to know)?
Hehehe! Don't believe the hype. Look, it's like a big happy family. People are just close. Dang we spend 40 hours a week together. Besides, everybody out there is grown and can make their own decisions. Falcon doesn't make people sleep around, they were already doing it before. Just now they work at Falcon and that "so called friend" of theirs told their dirty little secret. Brenda's not cheating. She likes her job and enjoys it. I love having her their. She smiles all the time and is always happy. Stop lieing on her and learn from her. Take notes if you gotta. Peace out.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derick Daniel (Sep '16) 10 min justwondering 10
Zack Barnes (Dec '12) 1 hr Hey 15
Couple arrested drugs in kids systems 1 hr Stupid 2
narcissist 1 hr over the top 13
Wanna be mayor..car 2 hr Stormy 6
Brandy French 3 hr I have something ... 1
Why is Jamie Cox in jail 3 hr Jkjj 3

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance