First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lexinqton

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Aug 18, 2011
who is this ugly axx girl? lmao. i heard she was GOIN.
SLH is a hoe

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Sep 8, 2011
LMFAO ROTFL if you gonna talk sh*t atleast use your REAL name. We ain't stupid we know who has started both topix on TJ and Crystal. The only dumba** who can't get over him, and ALWAYS starts drama with him cause she can't have him. Just like she started sh*t between him and Caitlynn. Her a** got punched in the face by TJ. Bahaha. Quit with the drama get over yourself your not pretty, you just think you are cause Daddy has money well borrow some for plastic surgery to make yourself more fake than you already are. Can I say "Neigh" you horse face. Summer you need to grow the fuxx up and get a life and quit huffing aether. SEE PEOPLE YOU HUFF AETHER. AND RUN INTO SONIC.
shutupppp

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Sep 18, 2011
DEAR,
amanda bull. everyone knows this is you. why are you always on topix? your suppposed too be "grown" get the f#@! off topix & go take care of your kid, and clean your house up and get all them roaches out of there before someone gets sick from eating the food all them nasty axx roaches have been runnin around on stop talkin sh** on here and act "grown" like your supposed to be. gooooodbye :)
Amanda Bull

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Sep 18, 2011
Let me guess Summer Holmes running that trap again. Did you not get them last memo March 8 is right around the corner ;-). Fyi seen your little DCS plan went down the drain uh. Well another thing for you trick I ain't got roachesso get your sh*t straight. Fyi I don't stay on this retarded sh*t like you do horse face go back to the barn where you belong atleast the barn animals will adopt you cause your mom and dad don't care about. Another thing I ain't your only enemy. Anyways SEE YOU SOON!!!:-D
haha

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2011
lot of ppl waitin on dat bday hun i would jus move before then aw u still think tj luv u dont u? crystal nd caitlyn only females dat nicca eva luved nd dats why he sure did fix dat mouth for ya when u started shyt wit her keep messsin wit his wife see how far u get hell crystal and caitlyn pretty much the same person so as much as he luved caitlyn jus think how much he luv his wife move on girl ITS OVER
question

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2011
I thought he was married to Caitlyn? Aint they got a son together? or he done got a divorce and marry someone else?
Anonymous

Ringgold, GA

#7 Dec 7, 2011
he nvr married caitlyn just crystal he aint got no kids
Ohhhh

Jackson, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2011
He told me a long time ago they was engaged nd had got her a ring or sumn so I just assumed they got married nd he told me that little boy that was wit him was his!they look alike. But idk. To confusin lol but good he is happyly married nd settle down!
uss

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Lol
Crystal Arnold

Jackson, TN

#10 Jan 17, 2012
BAHAHAHA IS ALL I CAN SAY!!
wondering

Byhalia, MS

#11 Mar 25, 2013
I've never meet her but I sure have heard some stories on her and they all are bad. I know she ain't bout shit but drama that's why she got that head busted.
crystal

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
I've never meet her but I sure have heard some stories on her and they all are bad. I know she ain't bout shit but drama that's why she got that head busted.
ME ABOUT DRAMA NO NOT ALL IF U CALL GOIN TO WORK AN COMIN HOME TO MY KIDS DRAMA THEN I GUESS!!! WHEN DID I GET MY HEAD BUSTED LMAO
Samuel

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Mar 30, 2013
I'm sure I know who commented on this recently haha grow up little girl crystal is too grown for you to even be talking about and we all know why u hate her so damn much.. Lmao
bytheway

Memphis, TN

#15 Apr 2, 2013
She a ho!!
idc

United States

#16 Apr 2, 2013
bytheway wrote:
She a ho!!
. I'd hit it!
bytheway

Memphis, TN

#17 Apr 2, 2013
You probably have, from what I hear anybody can get it!!
what a joke

Collierville, TN

#19 Apr 12, 2013
She is a ho and I've never heard anything but bad about her.
CRYSTAL ARNOLD

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Lmmfao fake scary a$$ people I LOVE YALL
Anderson

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Apr 13, 2013
Lol crystal. U should know who's doing this... Smfh
what a joke

Halls, TN

#22 Apr 16, 2013
Stupid ass ho!!!! And ugly!! Enough said!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think it's ok for a girl to tag her ex o... 40 min Guest 1
Ph*k you very much 'babe' 1 hr Duh 26
Amanda fired from sonic 3 hr Go home 1
new child support card 4 hr yogurt 13
switched from iPhone to android 4 hr yogurt 4
Satterfield chics 5 hr APRIL H 19
major market girls 6 hr watitistho 9

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance