First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Former Student

Cordova, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2010
That's why it's called a school. You go to school to learn. Obviously you was brave enough to come in and let student's cut your hair for learning experience. GET OVER IT! that was like 3 years ago right!
-Former Student~
Former Student

Cordova, TN

#8 Oct 7, 2010
So yeah..I graduated a couple of months ago..and Elite is the exact reason why I left Adamsville. Elite College made me feel welcomed and safe. I had someone try take my stuff at other school. I trust Ms. Melda and Absolutely LOVE Charla. Yeah charla takes prescibed medication for diabites...BIG DEAL. Ms. Charla lights up Elite College with all the fun activies she had us do. I miss it more than anything, but glad I am out experiencing my dream. If it wasn't for Elite I would still be working part time at my old job.

Thanks Melda and Charla for everything!
Love, A former student.
Justin McComic

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Just keep talking !!! Yall just making us famous
Justin McComic

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Oct 7, 2010
Everybody keep talking, yall just making us famous!!!Thanks haters
YOUR LIL SIS

Jackson, TN

#12 Oct 7, 2010
THAT'S RIGHT! Too bad people can't get the opportunity we have Justin.
Ya Ya

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Oct 7, 2010
Yeah well not all of us have rich grandparents to buy us hold courses and condos in Florida.
Ya Ya

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 7, 2010
*golf courses
Justin McComic

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 Oct 7, 2010
ha ha im in school too!!! Got grants just like u did yaya!!! I love my grandmother and cant nobody ever bring her down so all you haters can just keep talking cause this family doesnt care or needs to steal from anybody!!
Justin McComic

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Oct 7, 2010
hi haters hi haters!!! Im n school to n got grants from the government just like everyone at elite does!! Yall just keep talking causes this family doesnt care and cant nobody bring us down!! My grandmother is a wonderful woman and needs to quit helping these trashy people that wants to bad mouth her!! Yall so childsh.. and we dont need to steal from anybody!! We make it rain without yalls tears!!
YAYAYAYA Whats Up

Jackson, TN

#17 Oct 7, 2010
Wonder who wrote the first comment about Elite College!?!? Wonder who YaYa is!?-She couldn't possibly be someone that got a tattoo on Tuesday could she? Strick! Try to be slick but can't be. HAHAHAHA!
Tried it

Quincy, FL

#18 Oct 8, 2010
Well....I wont be back in there like I said...some need to learn their inches...I said 3 years ago yes, so that doesn't concern you unless you were there now does it? ABout Adamsville ..didn't say the teachers were, I meant students hun!
Justin mccomic

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2010
Glad people let my name taste like shit in there mouth!!!! If u a real person let ur name be known!!! If u don't then just set back and keep making me famous!!! I ain't scared.....r u?
Rick James

Quincy, FL

#22 Oct 10, 2010
Justin Mccomic is the biggest pimp ever to touch in the L to all the haters eat a fat dic
Mother of Three

Jackson, TN

#23 Oct 10, 2010
Fed Up wrote:
I would like to say that Elite College is nothing but one womans attempt to take your money. Melda Mills takes money from student loans with out the students consent, and will tell you whatever it takes to get you enrolled in school so she can get paid. This school has lost year scores, lost enrollment information, and incorrectly calculated hours earned on more occasions than I can count. Melda promises financial aid without being able to provide it, then the student is left owing her money.
-So I'm pretty sure I know who wrote this for those of you wondering..has the initials TT (screen name YaYa), former drop out of Elite College whom I heard is no longer aloud to come back let alone step back in the school for slander.
HotChick

Jackson, TN

#24 Oct 10, 2010
haha wrote:
justin mccomic is a joke in this town anyways
--And what the F** are you?..sounds like your a little jealous!..I heard he was famous..atleast he is on this topix.net sh**. Atleast he is making something of his life..sounds like you need to get past the jealousy then maybe you can.
1 Who Knows

Beech Bluff, TN

#25 Oct 13, 2010
When did you get out of JAIL?????
Justin McComic wrote:
Just keep talking !!! Yall just making us famous
lol

Humboldt, TN

#26 Oct 13, 2010
1 Who Knows wrote:
When did you get out of JAIL?????
<quoted text>
LMAO, he's been out for a while.. known him my whole life, still as ignorant as ever

Since: Oct 10

Jensen Beach, FL

#27 Oct 13, 2010
who the hell r u people? who is 1 who knows? and LOL? who r yall
Lil Brandon

Medina, TN

#28 Oct 14, 2010
damn justin you just hated on left and right haha... pimp down donna!
Justin McComic

Boca Raton, FL

#29 Oct 14, 2010
man im telling ya i cant get over how people who talk bout ya but dont say who they r!! If they had a set then they would put there name just like we do hahahahahaha!! They scared tho so its watever!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allyson Skelton 8 min Intheknow 9
Goals you have reached 18 min YES YOU 5
When you find out that your marriage was a bunc... 1 hr Zuko 5
Johnny Depp 1 hr Gary 26
David Brooks 8 hr Captain Obvious 2
Kirby Madness White turned LEZ 8 hr No thanks 2
Facebook stalkers 9 hr hmmm 13

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance