Unsolved church arsons
WatchingAndWaiti ng

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Can anyone tell me the names of any churches in the Lexington/Henderson County area that were burned down sometime in 2011.

I may know someone who was responsible but I'd like to know what churches it could be. This person has admitted involvement but is also a pathological liar so it'd help my report if I knew some possible churches that were burned.

I know "how" and "who", just want to verify "where" before I call this in. This is very serious.

thanks
????

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
New beech grove!
concerned

White Pine, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
If not mistaken Beech Grove was in 2010. But regardless you need to report it, its the Nobel thing to do.
FYI

Savannah, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2013
If you know something go talk to the TBI or the sheriff department. It was one fire and there several other churches vandalized that same night. Found evidence of attempted arson in the other churches.
micro-not normal
#5 Feb 3, 2013
OH,I am sure that it was like in 2010 ...kind of sad someone would dosuch a thing beside to a curch wat the heck is wrong with these people now days..I wish I knew for sure to cause I would turn those f**king a** holes in myself,thy dont dersere to be out in this word,its crazy enough,would like to know???? Besids I also heard that there was some stuff stolen from others that didnt belong to them,has anyone heard about that,this should have happiened sums where around November-and -December of this past year(2012)......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Horn 16 min Jussayn 12
Wounding 18 min Clint 2
Todd bowman Ricky Montgomery and judge beal 35 min WheresmydamnTea 3
Buddy Small released, read on MobilePatrol 52 min Say watt 20
Profile pix on Facebook 1 hr Yucky 6
lesbians 4 hr OnLyOnE 4
Who is she?? 5 hr Knowem 4

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance