WatchingAndWaiti ng

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Can anyone tell me the names of any churches in the Lexington/Henderson County area that were burned down sometime in 2011.

I may know someone who was responsible but I'd like to know what churches it could be. This person has admitted involvement but is also a pathological liar so it'd help my report if I knew some possible churches that were burned.

I know "how" and "who", just want to verify "where" before I call this in. This is very serious.

thanks
????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

New beech grove!
concerned

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

If not mistaken Beech Grove was in 2010. But regardless you need to report it, its the Nobel thing to do.
FYI

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

If you know something go talk to the TBI or the sheriff department. It was one fire and there several other churches vandalized that same night. Found evidence of attempted arson in the other churches.
micro-not normal

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

OH,I am sure that it was like in 2010 ...kind of sad someone would dosuch a thing beside to a curch wat the heck is wrong with these people now days..I wish I knew for sure to cause I would turn those f**king a** holes in myself,thy dont dersere to be out in this word,its crazy enough,would like to know???? Besids I also heard that there was some stuff stolen from others that didnt belong to them,has anyone heard about that,this should have happiened sums where around November-and -December of this past year(2012)......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min WTSenior 140,876
Does anybody noe 2 hr but wheat 6
Erin Moody 3 hr Bon 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Zeke 8,946
leroy somer's trouble makers 17 hr press room 24
The Russell's Thu Family 2
Blake Todd Thu sharing 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••