Tommy

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

i hear she is single but i have not talked to her lately. she is a great girl always smiling too
wunderin

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

thanks for the information and the positive comments.
Misty Gossett

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

yay for positive things said about me :) we all have a past but thank God its my past and i have a great present and future. But seriously how hard am i to find !!??! lol
me

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Notice how all these post are from the same provider except one? Looks like one person sayin all this. Check out the locations. But I agree she is nice. But im a married man.
SWL

Gadsden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

I have known her for years I try to avoid her when I see her,Just so I dont have to hear her talk for hours.She is a sweet girl but.I have heard to many things.Way to much baggage
sweety

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Know her well. Just dont like the way she lies n keeps drama goin.
frenemy

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Biggest liar and trouble maker iv ever met. And claims to be a Christian!
SWL

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

She is the biggest hypocrit I have ever met! But Like I say She is a nice person But I have always heard how fake she is.Why would anyone waste there time putting her name on her.Just saying
tammy bailey

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

for the ones that called misty a lier an hypocrit like misty said herself we all have a passed why is it that you will get on here an post something but want put your name misty is a good girl an a good friend dont put her down till you have walked in her shoes she has never lied to me or talked drama those of you that say this crap must be jealious of her lol love you misty gossett
i know

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

tammy bailey wrote:
for the ones that called misty a lier an hypocrit like misty said herself we all have a passed why is it that you will get on here an post something but want put your name misty is a good girl an a good friend dont put her down till you have walked in her shoes she has never lied to me or talked drama those of you that say this crap must be jealious of her lol love you misty gossett
This isnt the past. If you were so close to her you would know. This is the past cple weeks. Lyin, and startin $hit
Dana Doyle

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Well. I think she is a good person, I love her. and if y'all have issues with her maybe you should take it up with her and not bad mouth her on here of all places. NO ONE is perfect, That's why Jesus died for us... So what if she has a past, so what if she makes mistakes daily...Who's perfect? John 8:7

King James Version (KJV)

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
i know

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Dana Doyle wrote:
Well. I think she is a good person, I love her. and if y'all have issues with her maybe you should take it up with her and not bad mouth her on here of all places. NO ONE is perfect, That's why Jesus died for us... So what if she has a past, so what if she makes mistakes daily...Who's perfect? John 8:7

King James Version (KJV)

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
If she wasnt judging me it would be diferent.
Misty Gossett

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

well thanks Dana and Tammy because u truly do know me faults and all but u know satan workin thru people really cant stand it when u truly give your life to the Lord and he is Lord of your life...The Lord for the first time in my life is my everything and I am not ashamed of my past when satan tries to remind me of it like right now i choose to just keep my eyes on Jesus and keep going and remind satan of his future. It took losing my brother to get me to this point where nothing else matters to me anymore but living my life pleasing to the Lord and being with Tully again one day and not having to hang my head in shame when i stand before God that i chose to live in the ways of the world instead of the ways of the Lord and I am so thankful for God never giving up on me!! He is sooo good and i hope everyone gets to know Him and chooses to walk in righteousness and obedience to His word...there is nothing like having him Lord of your life!!:) and yea i guess fake would fit me in the past since i can admit when i am wrong and thank God he has done a work in me no longer fakin it till i make it i have a personal relationship with the Lord that i have never had before until now and he will do the same for anyone else who puts their trust in Him ...prayin for ya and promise ya u get REAL WITH GOD HE WILL GET REAL WITH YOU !!! God bless u all
Misty Gossett

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

i know i highly doubt i have judged you who am i to judge ...please enlighten us all
ha ha

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Misty Gossett wrote:
i know i highly doubt i have judged you who am i to judge ...please enlighten us all
Im not gonna expose what all you say n do on here.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

I heard she won some kind of sweepstakes and took home like a million bucks and then her house turned into a rocket ship and she took her family to the moon for a vacation and when she got back to earth she found out that everyone was so jealous of her that they cloned her and then gave her and her clone a key to the city so now shes living in a mansion on her own personal lake..
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

If people are gonna tell stuff on here they should atleast make of interesting
Misty Gossett

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

lol hahaha that is hilarious!!!!! i have a key to a city its filled with streets of gold and walls of jaspeer and i paid nothing for it my sweet Jesus did thank you Jesus and i will have to admit it sure does make me a millionaire !!! so part of that story is actually pretty accurate :)) whoooo hooooo i have the keys to the city and my mansion awaits me and my sweet brother will be there to greet me with that smile and his hugs i miss so much !!! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY that will be !!! now thats interesting exciting and thank God there will be no heartache strife and drama like what gets put on this page ...Lord help em and save em !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 11 min NTMD8OR 58,308
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min NTMD8OR 123,669
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Armadillo 8,450
Kia Soul Driver!!! 3 hr Going 6
Fluid Routing Solutions (Jan '12) 8 hr wen 270
Mickey Atkinson (Jun '12) 9 hr old friend 7
Zaitz 10 hr Fetus 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Henderson County was issued at April 15 at 2:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters