Mary

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2011
I rented from Ricky Maness, my place was a roachcock dump! He would come by every friday night to get his money. Sometmes I didn't have any, he wold take my food stamp and send his african american assistant to guy buy groceries with it. At least now he food all those new kids he got with that woman???? He is a sick man, he offered to take care of my rent if i would do sexual favors with my animals. Also he has a serious ear fetish..so suck it ricky!! I bet i know how she pays her rent.Sorry folks..so sad, but the truth!!!! Hide your viagria and your vagina!!
50joshuast

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 3, 2011
OMG! U 2???? always wants sex...ugggggh, nasty, and ears wants to join in too! totally nasty. Reckon everyone in this hood pays thru they panties
reader 2

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2011
which one did you rent so i know to stay away from that houuse
reader 2

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2011
50joshuast wrote:
OMG! U 2???? always wants sex...ugggggh, nasty, and ears wants to join in too! totally nasty. Reckon everyone in this hood pays thru they panties
who would want ur nasty grumpy ass hell u had a water leak and there wasnt any water leaking dumbass
reader 2

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Mary wrote:
I rented from Ricky Maness, my place was a roachcock dump! He would come by every friday night to get his money. Sometmes I didn't have any, he wold take my food stamp and send his african american assistant to guy buy groceries with it. At least now he food all those new kids he got with that woman???? He is a sick man, he offered to take care of my rent if i would do sexual favors with my animals. Also he has a serious ear fetish..so suck it ricky!! I bet i know how she pays her rent.Sorry folks..so sad, but the truth!!!! Hide your viagria and your vagina!!
ur just plain stupid
usocrazy

Henderson, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2011
looks like pearl adams is making crap up again because she cant have him,gurl give it up,you need to move on an get a life!!!
agree

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
reader 2 wrote:
<quoted text>who would want ur nasty grumpy ass hell u had a water leak and there wasnt any water leaking dumbass
agree
lol
#8 Mar 21, 2013
Hell he wants anyone and everyone...never lived in his places but had alot of friends that did. He worries more about getting that money or replacing it with sex,then take care of his places...God why dont u fix the places up or u Regina do it for him since u dont see him doing anything wrong....knowing he fucks around on u all the time!!! Sure u know that but also sure u dont care knowing u r getting that green...Hell he fired my friend from the bar cause she wouldnt sleep with him,get that yet!!! Hell No....Just as bad as him
0 Please

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Hell he wants anyone and everyone...never lived in his places but had alot of friends that did. He worries more about getting that money or replacing it with sex,then take care of his places...God why dont u fix the places up or u Regina do it for him since u dont see him doing anything wrong....knowing he fucks around on u all the time!!! Sure u know that but also sure u dont care knowing u r getting that green...Hell he fired my friend from the bar cause she wouldnt sleep with him,get that yet!!! Hell No....Just as bad as him
she don't know jack shit if u notice she stuck at home all the time
0 Please

Cookeville, TN

#10 Mar 27, 2013
since you know all this why dont u tell her maybe she dont have a damn clue,everbody gets on here saying it tell it
lol
#11 Mar 27, 2013
Yea,maybe u dont know she is not always stuck at home,,truth hurts!!! She has been with him when he does most of his rounds on Fridays...kind of funny when she was accusing the grl who use to live behind the bar in that trailer court ,she came to her trailer all the time whenn he had to do something their. So now wat does Regina have to say about that one????? She needs to open her eyes instead of worrying so much about that money,that here soon he wont have he keeps touching women,an doing things he shouldnt....he calls himself above the law,when its all said and done he will be living with them,,,,then all the people he fucked over,well he will I am sure meet them their too,or at least a few of them!!!!
free willy
#12 Mar 27, 2013
sounds like a jerry springer show in the making...yall can get money for appearing on jerry..:)
0 yeah

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
Yea,maybe u dont know she is not always stuck at home,,truth hurts!!! She has been with him when he does most of his rounds on Fridays...kind of funny when she was accusing the grl who use to live behind the bar in that trailer court ,she came to her trailer all the time whenn he had to do something their. So now wat does Regina have to say about that one????? She needs to open her eyes instead of worrying so much about that money,that here soon he wont have he keeps touching women,an doing things he shouldnt....he calls himself above the law,when its all said and done he will be living with them,,,,then all the people he fucked over,well he will I am sure meet them their too,or at least a few of them!!!!
all that bullshit and still didnt say who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook Messenger App 1 hr Sumac 3
Homeless (Lexington) (Nov '13) 1 hr Joseph A Bank 25
meth cook (Aug '11) 1 hr Lol not 9
OMG!!! Have you heard?? 6 hr Normans Mens Wear 3
Shane Horn 10 hr Truthfully I 13
Lexington crimes/drugs 10 hr Truthfully I 14
Stew-n-frank 11 hr Observation 5

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance