Lawyers in Lexington
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lexington Advice

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Who is the best to hire and whom is the worst?
THE BEST

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Carthel L. Smith, Jr. is the best he will fight for your rights and will not sell you out. He knows the Law very well he is another Perry Mason if anyone need the best you need to get to his office real fast were he can get started on your case right away.
Just me

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Maybe you should learn correct English before you ask questions?
Lexington Advice wrote:
Who is the best to hire and whom is the worst?
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#5 Oct 15, 2011
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should learn correct English before you ask questions?

You know starting an argument on the Internet over typos and spelling mistakes screams "I have no self esteem"!
nikkis_ a_ tard

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
You know starting an argument on the Internet over typos and spelling mistakes screams "I have no self esteem"!
Wah! Please don't try to have conversations in your condition. You obviously are very simple & obtuse.
Nikki

Toledo, OH

#7 Oct 15, 2011
nikkis_ a_ tard wrote:
<quoted text>Wah! Please don't try to have conversations in your condition. You obviously are very simple & obtuse.
Lol aww you dedicated a name to me how sweet.. Internet stalk much? Like I said take your medicine sweetheart.
dixie

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Wow. We went from lawyers to a cat fight...watch out folks someone might need a lawyer here!!!! LOL
ps my ex's ex is a lawyer in town.
Just me

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2011
Mon
Not typo or spelling..lf you don't see the error, you dont need to comment
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
molly

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Nov 13, 2011
and what do you mean by that?
sales

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2011
THE BEST wrote:
Carthel L. Smith, Jr. is the best he will fight for your rights and will not sell you out. He knows the Law very well he is another Perry Mason if anyone need the best you need to get to his office real fast were he can get started on your case right away.
Carthel L. Smith and Patty his side kick will send you up the river.
Just me

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2011
molly wrote:
Slander!
Just me

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2011
molly wrote:
libel and slander!
molly

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Nov 14, 2011
hows that slander iam just asking a question
hlm

Chatsworth, GA

#22 Nov 15, 2011
so who is the best divorce lawyer in lexington?
Mason

Buchanan, TN

#24 Nov 16, 2011
Steve Miliam is good lawyer and will go the limit but if your guilty of the crime its hard too fight the system cause it works, thats why it was created. Sex offenders sometimes get off cause of mistake made by investigation even though thier guilty.
hoss adam

Mount Juliet, TN

#25 Nov 16, 2011
Mason wrote:
Steve Miliam is good lawyer and will go the limit but if your guilty of the crime its hard too fight the system cause it works, thats why it was created. Sex offenders sometimes get off cause of mistake made by investigation even though thier guilty.
He will tell you what you want to hear and then sell you out. He will plea you out whether you are guilty or not and tell you there is no other choice but to plea. He will charge you thousands in fees, not counting what you have to pay in court cost and fines. Just ask a previous client if they would hire him again. He will take your money!!!!
hlm

United States

#26 Nov 17, 2011
what about the douglass attorney
Whatever

Jackson, TN

#31 Nov 19, 2011
Howard Douglass is the best lawyer in town. Watched him for years and he is the best. I have worked at the court house over ten years of which I witnessed the best and worse in Lexington. If you need a good respectable attorney hire Douglass.
wtf

United States

#32 Nov 19, 2011
Howard douglas has been so well known to advertise as lowest divorce rate lawyer around but when he talks to you he sure jakes those rates up 3x the amount he advertises ive heard alot of ppl say this as well
Whatever wrote:
Howard Douglass is the best lawyer in town. Watched him for years and he is the best. I have worked at the court house over ten years of which I witnessed the best and worse in Lexington. If you need a good respectable attorney hire Douglass.
molly

Chatsworth, GA

#33 Nov 19, 2011
well how about jack hinson is he any good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ball realty 1 hr ihear 4
if hes talkin bad bout his ex all the time 1 hr sad 1
chevy w/pink bowties 1 hr I know her 2
Blue silverado loud a** pipes 3 hr Need to know 1
Mike 4 hr Curious 1
lauren zaitz (May '11) 9 hr Lowlife watcher 22
Morgan Taylor 10 hr Morgansexyaf 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages