Gay Teen Suspended for Wearing Makeup

Nov 4, 2011 Full story: Advocate 315

A gay sophomore student in Lexington, Tenn. was suspended briefly this week for wearing makeup on school grounds 10 minutes after school ended.

Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#325 Nov 23, 2011
I read this yesterday about a similar situation: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-1122-...
god

Lexington, TN

#326 Nov 24, 2011
its the american way trying to tell someone how they should act or feel.why its the reason we are celebrating today.its just not lexington its nationwide.those same people who tell one how to act dress or feel would shit a brick if they were told the same thing,why, cause there is a way that seems right unto man,and every man thinks he is right.so lets try for once enjoying life and forget about what others are doing you are not accountable for me and i am not for you.so mind your business and leave others to themselfs.its simple so if you dont like the way someone is dressing or whatever,dont worry about it you may not like spinach,but guess what no one cares.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#327 Nov 26, 2011
You Have No Idea wrote:
Just another example of someone screaming for attention. Any male with the audacity to attend school wearing a woman's makeup needs either a hug or a kick in his feminine ass. Grow up son. The world extends beyond your selfish fantasy.
How is he being selfish for wearing makeup? Being selfish would mean he's all for himself and taking something away from others. What is he taking away from others?
mommy

Tunnel Hill, GA

#328 Dec 1, 2011
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#329 Dec 2, 2011
mommy wrote:
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!
Well according to that logic that would mean that there was a lot of incest going on, and again after Noah's flood. But of course when you don't have logical, fact based arguments on your side, all you have are silly little platitudes as counter-arguments. They work well for the small minded. These sorts of sayings get huge cheers from the ignorant who are in the audience for debates as if a huge winning point had been made.

Homophobes are idiots. Why would we expect you to say intelligent things?
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#330 Dec 3, 2011
and your point is?
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#331 Dec 4, 2011
phobias are fearing something some to the point of sometime insane behavior.all of your intellect,the big words,the links you read,and you sum it all up with people with phobias are idiots.please look up phobia and be a little kinder in your accusations.sounding a lot like free thinker,you know well if you dont agree with me,i'll just insult you.now you may very well have a phobia yourself.a fear of christians.seems to be on your mind a lot,does that make you an idiot,it does according to your own words.and who is we,the intelligent people,who are these intelligent people you speak of,introduce me,have them stand up,we need them badly,the world is in chaos,have them to help us,please we are counting on you.talk to your group and tell us what to do,act now before its to late
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#332 Dec 4, 2011
lol i was being sarcastic,actually we are all probably close to the same level or we would not be on this page,me i have a fairly high i.q.i'm just here for the booze and chicks,i assume thats why we are all here aint it.i mean isnt the internet all about meeting a little hottie who describes herself in that fashion hot,young and it turns out to be a 60 year old crossdresser from upstate anywhere,whacking off to your excited chance of someday meeting.lol wont that be fun
CD60

Philadelphia, PA

#333 Dec 4, 2011
from parts unknown wrote:
lol i was being sarcastic,actually we are all probably close to the same level or we would not be on this page,me i have a fairly high i.q.i'm just here for the booze and chicks,i assume thats why we are all here aint it.i mean isnt the internet all about meeting a little hottie who describes herself in that fashion hot,young and it turns out to be a 60 year old crossdresser from upstate anywhere,whacking off to your excited chance of someday meeting.lol wont that be fun
Kind sir, on behalf of all 60 year old crossdressers from upstate, shut up. Don't ruin what we got goin here.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#334 Dec 4, 2011
from parts unknown wrote:
phobias are fearing something some to the point of sometime insane behavior.all of your intellect,the big words,the links you read,and you sum it all up with people with phobias are idiots.please look up phobia and be a little kinder in your accusations.sounding a lot like free thinker,you know well if you dont agree with me,i'll just insult you.now you may very well have a phobia yourself.a fear of christians.seems to be on your mind a lot,does that make you an idiot,it does according to your own words.and who is we,the intelligent people,who are these intelligent people you speak of,introduce me,have them stand up,we need them badly,the world is in chaos,have them to help us,please we are counting on you.talk to your group and tell us what to do,act now before its to late
Homophobia is a term used to refer to a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards lesbian, gay and in some cases bisexual, transgender people and behavior, although these are usually covered under other terms such as biphobia and transphobia. Definitions refer to irrational fear, with the implication of antipathy, contempt, prejudice, and aversion.[1][2][3] The term "homophobia" is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination[1][2] and violence on the basis of a perceived homosexual or in some cases any non-heterosexual orientation. In a 1998 address, author, activist, and civil rights leader Coretta Scott King stated that "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood."[4]

Among more discussed forms are institutionalized "homophobia" (e.g. religious and state-sponsored[5]), lesbophobia – the intersection of "homophobia" and what is politically referred to with the term "sexism" directed against lesbians, and internalized homophobia – a form of "homophobia" among people who experience same-sex attraction regardless of whether or not they identify as LGBT.

Two words originate from homophobia: homophobic (adj.) and homophobe (n.). A person who displays homophobia or is thought to do so is described as being homophobic and labeled as a homophobe.
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#335 Dec 5, 2011
CD60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind sir, on behalf of all 60 year old crossdressers from upstate, shut up. Don't ruin what we got goin here.
lol sorry
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#336 Dec 5, 2011
Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
homophobic adjectivDefinition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
homophobe noun
homophobic adjectivee.i got these from the mirriam webster dictionary.couldnt find the corretta scott king version.ones reguglar the othe is medical.the discrimination was added later.phopia is the irrational fear to something just add whatever you want to the front.but i'll give you points for being in the ballpark.my little butterball
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#337 Dec 5, 2011
where did you get all that from anyway.you are trying to be political correct.you speak of persecution,christians have been fed to the lions and in other countries can still be put to death.and you want to tell me a person who lobs on a weiner and someone says its against god,he gets hid feelings hurt,he should stand tall and proclaim,first he must remove the weiner ,now proclaim to the world yes i like oscar meyers weiner.people will continue to persecute and go against what they see as an abomination,or fear or just going against their likeing.its has been and always will.i myself have nothing against gay people,but then i dont have nothing against spinach but i dont want it in my plate
tony

United States

#338 Dec 12, 2011
Maybe he should look into going to penn state or syracuse .........homo
Anonymous

Mesa, AZ

#340 Mar 9, 2014
I never understood gays who want to flaunt their sh*t. Especially guys wearing makeup. You're a freaking GUY! I mean like I am a gay woman, but I am girly and I don't dress like a dude or flaunt rainbow crap, in fact I can't even stand to be around or acknowledge other gays because most of them are like that and shove it people's faces! Like stop! It's disgusting, keep it for in the home. Use modesty and discretion outside of your home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheyenne myers (Aug '13) 2 hr Yourmom 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 3 hr WTSenior 291
Food Giant Bag Boys 4 hr WOW 10
Must be proud! 4 hr Pathetic 5
Caroline Landrum 15 hr Theband 10
Jessica Reynolds 23 hr foreal 12
Who is all Jessica Reynolds banging nowadays? 23 hr foreal 15
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?