juris prudence

Chatsworth, GA

#22 Sep 30, 2010
sad but true about Beal and everyone knows all the
lawyers laugh at him behind his back.. he will only get respect when he earns it and that will
entail him cleaning up his act like Milam did
( i think) But what the heck the real issue is we as a people are still without any legal assistance whether its for a divorce or a claim on a business or some other legitamate legality.. I always go to some other town to get legal help because most of the attnys here know less about the law than a
2 year law student.
Tell me about it

Johnson City, TN

#23 Oct 6, 2010
Maybe Lona Piece should set her sight on him and give all the other men a rest. He's more her age. Old grandma out chasing men. Ew.....

Since: Apr 10

Jackson, TN

#24 Oct 9, 2010
Trends wrote:
Mr Smith is looking at being disbared as a attonery.Seems after yrs of trying to seduce his female clients it has caught up with him.He tryed the wrong one this time.Got caught with with 1 in Yuma (moved in with her) & 1 in parsons.Could not happen to better person.
Your just jealous because you don't have that many chances to get women plus you sure dont have enough sense to get a law degree!!!!

Jackson, TN

#25 Oct 9, 2010
Trends wrote:
Mr Smith is looking at being disbared as a attonery.Seems after yrs of trying to seduce his female clients it has caught up with him.He tryed the wrong one this time.Got caught with with 1 in Yuma (moved in with her) & 1 in parsons.Could not happen to better person.
Mrs. Yuma is awesome!!!!!!!

Jackson, TN

#26 Oct 9, 2010
justme wrote:
Who should care who he hooks up with? Lawyer or not he definately sint the only man in town tryin to get with women.If you dont like his work, then dont hire him.
AMEN!!!!!!!!

Jackson, TN

#27 Oct 9, 2010
pawn wrote:
I heard the one from Yuma was Deb Prichard.
How do you know its her??? You just wished it was still u!!!!!!!! He treated her better in 6 months than u did in 13 years!!!! SUCKER!!!

Jackson, TN

#28 Oct 9, 2010
Trends wrote:
Did u pass grammer school spelling,guess not u cant even spell his name right!!!!! Its CARTHEL!!!!!!!
ebwhite

Cookeville, TN

#29 Oct 9, 2010
Carthel,has had so many attorneys to file complaints against him with the Tn.Board of Responsibility,its just a matter of time.
The reason he didnt get the Judgeship when he ran is because after a background check,it was clear he doesnt pay his bills.He owes creditors for everything, from horse feed to cable at his office.He is a disgrace to the law profession.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 Oct 9, 2010
He's been running ads lately - trying to pull more "opportunities" his way. Understand he's willing to work out a "payment plan." For the females, that would mean an installment plan I suppose. Oops, wonder what that means for the males? A little "hokey pokey?"
running man

Union City, TN

#31 Oct 10, 2010
Betty 25 is the real debra pritchard,u can stand up now LOL
minime

Brantley, AL

#32 Oct 16, 2010
Woo Hoo

Location hidden

#33 Oct 16, 2010
I'd hate to think of beddin' that.......ewwww......boss hog is right. That would be called an Oklahoma 2 bagger. I certainly wouldn't be telling it....nasty
billll

New Orleans, LA

#34 Oct 17, 2010
oooochhhhe now that hurt

Orange, TX

#35 Oct 22, 2010
running man wrote:
Betty 25 is the real debra pritchard,u can stand up now LOL
Did it ever occur to that in the real world people have true friends more than likely unlike you, assuming things makes an a*% out of you.

Orange, TX

#36 Oct 22, 2010
12minnie wrote:
He's been running ads lately - trying to pull more "opportunities" his way. Understand he's willing to work out a "payment plan." For the females, that would mean an installment plan I suppose. Oops, wonder what that means for the males? A little "hokey pokey?"
Yea you should try that out let me know how it goes!!

Orange, TX

#37 Oct 22, 2010
pawn wrote:
I heard the one from Yuma was Deb Prichard.
She was never his client!!! If you had the chance to get with his wife you would have jumped all over it, JIMMY!!!!!
yyyyy

United States

#38 Oct 22, 2010
Don't criticize spelling if you can't spell "grammar".
Who Cares

Memphis, TN

#39 Oct 22, 2010
Carthal is a wanta be lawyer from a podunk town. The courts in Henderson County are a joke along with it's judges and lawyers. Who cares... so he's getting a little on the side... his wife and going nowhere... watch and see.

Location hidden

#40 Oct 23, 2010
betty 25 wrote:
<quoted text>She was never his client!!! If you had the chance to get with his wife you would have jumped all over it, JIMMY!!!!!
reckin' not. bed bugs are an epidemic ....cooties. u need some chill pills. got ur barbed wire girdle on 2 tight. loosen up deb....
CHICKLETT

Cookeville, TN

#41 Apr 12, 2011
If you really knew any of the people that you are talking about you would know Libby ,Carthel,Steve M,and Stevie B. are all fine people look into your own closet and stop worrying about these fine folks!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm missing you so badly... 1 hr Iguess 13
Gone but not forgotten 1 hr Boo Hooey 14
Profile pix on Facebook 6 hr Fantastic 2
When your spouse is looking up prices for divorce 6 hr Grammar Police 4
Judge beal Todd bowman busted on drug charges 7 hr Cantwait 2
Todd bowman Ricky Montgomery and judge beal 7 hr Uhohitscoming 2
Buddy Small released, read on MobilePatrol 8 hr Didhejustsaythat 17

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance