First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Trends

Union City, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Mr Smith is looking at being disbared as a attonery.Seems after yrs of trying to seduce his female clients it has caught up with him.He tryed the wrong one this time.Got caught with with 1 in Yuma (moved in with her) & 1 in parsons.Could not happen to better person.
justme

Summerville, GA

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Who should care who he hooks up with? Lawyer or not he definately sint the only man in town tryin to get with women.If you dont like his work, then dont hire him.
JUDD

Buchanan, TN

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Cant complain he got me off, but being lawyer is all he got, looks like Boss Hog
news 4 u

Sandy Ridge, NC

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Trends wrote:
Mr Smith is looking at being disbared as a attonery.Seems after yrs of trying to seduce his female clients it has caught up with him.He tryed the wrong one this time.Got caught with with 1 in Yuma (moved in with her) & 1 in parsons.Could not happen to better person.
I think people should sweep around their own backdoors and not worry about other peoples.... He got caught, that should be the end of it!! His wife is the only one that should be worried!!!
Just wondering

Humboldt, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Why should his wife be worried?
news 4 u

Grovetown, GA

#6 Aug 8, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Why should his wife be worried?
Because she is the one that has the decision of accepting what her husband does or doesn't do..... She has to live with him or without him, HER decision NOT ours!!!!!! You people need to get a life and stop trying to run or get into other peoples lives.......... Put youselves in her shoes, would you want all to know what you were going through just because of a bad decision that someone else made that you had NO control over and it affected YOU.....Just think b4 you put words out there that truly hurt innocent people.....
not worthy

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Aug 20, 2010
know them both husband and wife they need to sell the property split it and both go search 4 what they want in life .. there kids are grown and they held it together long enuff for that to happen good deal she sure dont need him dragging her down anymore.. shes cute as a bug and has a great heart..
he is savy as an attny.. as a hubby he needs some work .. she shuld not have to pay for the learning
let someone else

Since: Jul 10

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 20, 2010
she was my teacher. and i attended school with the kids. i love her dearly for teaching. such a sad situation. my prayers are with you if you are reading this ms. smith. you taught me at caywood...
web

Union City, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Who is the one from Yuma?
pawn

Union City, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2010
I heard the one from Yuma was Deb Prichard.
disgusted

Peoria, AZ

#12 Sep 7, 2010
get a life people
llcoolj

Brownsville, TN

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Well u know what folks- Libby is defintely better from it all!!!! She is strong, and there is no doubt that she will prevail!!!! And you know what- she will be a awesome catch for someone else- knowing what she knows now I am sure she sees the "WHOLE PICTURE" and will carry on accordingly with her head held HIGH!!!!
the day

Ringgold, GA

#14 Sep 9, 2010
The question is how much does Smith know about Beal and his life....his daughter parties.....MIlam and his drugs how much do they want the public to know How much about beal making deals in his office.....
Info Leaking

Ringgold, GA

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Hey Beal Your wrongs are about to come out. Smith is cutting a deal with the board.
Quote...."I know a judge that has made many deals with females."

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 11, 2010
disgusted wrote:
get a life people
Not until YOU have been literally bitten in the ass by one of these crooked lowlife's over here, YOU will never grasp what he has supposedly done to people. He supposedly had attained all of their monetary means and still left them with nothing and no way to combat them due to ALL of their backroom deals for "x" amount of cash. If you aren't part of the solution, then by all means, YOU are part of the problem and just possibly may be why you speak from AZ..........now. Shame on these disgusting vermin & cowards that take advantage of the common citizens that have to rely on them in their time of need. Those backroom deals have ruined people's lives and YOU dare have the gall, to state, get a life? Afraid your hand is going to be in that cookie jar?
Former Lex Resident

Jackson, TN

#17 Sep 12, 2010
Seems that the chickens are coming home to roost. Smith is not in a boat all along and that is what lawyers do cut deals with the prosecution. But I dont think they should be allowed to cut deals at the expense of their own hide as in Milam's case. He has ruined a lot of lives cutting deals trying attempting to save his own and I think the state board and supreme court should look into all his cases and deals he made with the prosecution. As for Beal, he is the judge and he can only work with what he is given and the prosecution has to agree to any deals that are made. Smith's case is not clearly stated as of yet but I dont think he should be given a pass. Where is the real reporting in this town, just as the issue with the Sherriff, has not come to light. I think someone should be contacting the DOJ.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 13, 2010
Lexington is not alone with courtroom players. check this link.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/1610/1... .
I do welcome any payback these bloodsuckers get.
Believe it or not he consumer has a place to turn if done wrong by an attorney. Remember that you better have all your ducks in a row to make it stick - cause the blue bloods know how to stick with their own http://www.tbpr.org/Consumers/
Dru42

Jackson, TN

#19 Sep 20, 2010
Carthel Smith is one of, if not the BIGGEST crooks in lexington and furthermore, he has the morals of an alley cat, he has gotten rich off other peoples misery and Karma is a bitch!!!
Anonymous

Asheboro, NC

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Wake up people! All lawyers and judges are crooks! They are all in cahoots to make money for each other! Steve Beal is the Godfather of em all! To sit up there on his perch and listen to a two hour trial, only to conclude we're in the wrong court. Sure, plaintiff go pay out some more to go to a "higher court". Did the lawyers and judge not know what the case was all about before we walked in the courtroom? There's no wonder the officers don't get in no hurry to go on calls, when they know its only gona be thrown out or sent to a "Different Court"
Henderson County Courthouse is nothin but a one pony circus and guess what, you don't even get to ride the pony!
canyon

Cookeville, TN

#21 Sep 30, 2010
It sad when cops keep bringing in the drug and dope heads, and the judge keeps letting them go free. Amazing. And, they need to check his employees...especially on farm, dozer man!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hid pregnancy 41 min big 10
Probation (Aug '15) 1 hr Indaknow 16
Easter Seals 2 hr Curious 1
David Blankenship the lier 4 hr Guest 5
Andy Avery Festival Lakes- Journey?? 5 hr Jude 3
hey stalker Sun Stop It 2
John Maness Sun lexington's finest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages