Humboldt, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2011
A forum dedicated to Toyota bad boy.
sick

Jackson, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Xyz wrote:
A forum dedicated to Toyota bad boy.
He's a know it all! Or he thinks he does, I hear he doesn't have a job and lives with his mom!!!!! What a loser!
Anonymous

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
Hahaahah, you are all idiots. Seriously, get over yourselves. And quit making up shit. #thewife.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 8, 2011
sick wrote:
<quoted text>He's a know it all! Or he thinks he does, I hear he doesn't have a job and lives with his mom!!!!! What a loser!
Toyota Bodine aluminum , Jackson TN .
That's where u work.
No not a know it all, just less ignorant than you.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>Toyota Bodine aluminum , Jackson TN .
That's where u work.
No not a know it all, just less ignorant than you.
"sorry that where I work"
Got in a hurry there.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2011
Alright let me try this again in better grammar.
Toyota Bodine aluminum - Jackson,TN.
That's where I work.

No I'm not a know it all , I'm just less ignorant than you.
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2011
i know him he is a good dude,loves his family and is very informed,i like him and that says a lot.
lol

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2011
He's a troll. Gets on all the forums and runs down Christians...pushing atheism agenda.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2011
lol wrote:
He's a troll. Gets on all the forums and runs down Christians...pushing atheism agenda.
Atheism has no agenda you ignorant ass.
sick

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2011
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism has no agenda you ignorant ass.
They have no common sense at all! You dumb bitch pole smoking hater!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2011
sick wrote:
<quoted text>They have no common sense at all! You dumb bitch pole smoking hater!!!!!!!
Try again!

Atheist Demographics

Atheists are better educated than believers
Higher education showed 72.6% over 25 years of age with associates degrees or higher.
USA average is 49.1%.

Atheists are in higher income brackets than believers
Income level for Atheists 25 years old and over showed 60.4% at $50,000 while 24.1% earned $100,000 or more.

Maybe if you weren't such a philistine, fascist ,uneducated , piece of southern shit you might actually be able to win your arguments and appear to be so fucking stupid.
sneaky cowboy

United States

#15 Nov 9, 2011
I heard he married his sister

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2011
sneaky cowboy wrote:
I heard he married his sister
Ha what ! As an only child I say that's impossible .
Just me

Midland, TX

#17 Nov 9, 2011
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again!
Atheist Demographics
Atheists are better educated than believers
Higher education showed 72.6% over 25 years of age with associates degrees or higher.
USA average is 49.1%.
Atheists are in higher income brackets than believers
Income level for Atheists 25 years old and over showed 60.4% at $50,000 while 24.1% earned $100,000 or more.
Maybe if you weren't such a philistine, fascist ,uneducated , piece of southern shit you might actually be able to win your arguments and appear to be so fucking stupid.
And which degree do you have?

Location hidden

#18 Nov 9, 2011
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>And which degree do you have?
Working on philosophy degree.

But of course I know that you are simply trying to compare me to the statistics . The problem with that is I'm not in that age bracket yet.

I don't know if I'll ever use it for anything though . Not what I learn from it of course but the degree itself. I don't know, I've thought about being a diversity consultant . Though that job calls for way to much time traveling and too much time being away from home.
wonderin

Jackson, TN

#20 Nov 9, 2011
What school r u goin to? That sounds sweet.
from parts unknown

Lexington, TN

#21 Nov 9, 2011
sorry about the altering lol
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Nov 10, 2011
Dr Gonzo wrote:
Good to see somebody that's not giving God, Christ, the Lord all the credit for things that happen. Somebody grew up and stopped believing in imaginary friends!
Lol
Nikki

United States

#24 Nov 10, 2011
Why does everyone feel the need to run people down because of their religious beliefs or lack there of? Religious beliefs are a personal choice each of us has to make and criticizing someone's choice only makes you look like an asshole. I chose to believe in God but I would never try to force my beliefs on another person or judge their character based on their religious choice. It seems every topic on here turns into a boxing match of atheism vs christianity. Give it a rest already no one is changing anyone's mind especially with vulgar insults and name calling.
ian moone

Washington, DC

#25 Nov 10, 2011
Nikki wrote:
Why does everyone feel the need to run people down because of their religious beliefs or lack there of? Religious beliefs are a personal choice each of us has to make and criticizing someone's choice only makes you look like an asshole. I chose to believe in God but I would never try to force my beliefs on another person or judge their character based on their religious choice. It seems every topic on here turns into a boxing match of atheism vs christianity. Give it a rest already no one is changing anyone's mind especially with vulgar insults and name calling.
Winning. You are correct. You'd think a philosophy majoring, diversity consulting, super intellect would realize this fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmhouse 412 East 20 min dontlikenobody 2
Dallas Paar? 47 min Dallas 5
Born That Way? 50 min AShaw 49
Hiring in Lexington? 1 hr Jacob Powers 6
why are you deleting v? 7 hr loretta 1
Food Stamp abuse 14 hr Girlrules 7
Need a favor.. 15 hr squirting 2
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE