nicest trucks in l-town

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
niceguy

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2011
What are some of the nicest trucks in lexington?
mom

Hermitage, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2011
any truck that is paid for. then the guy can spend more on me.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Daddy's money buys these little boys their trucks
mom

Hermitage, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2011
LadyB100 wrote:
little boys will tuck there tail between legs and run when u r in trouble. daddy will die someday
big boys works and pay off truck
niceguy

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2011
I hear ya there...I been working everyday since high school, and it kills me to see these sophomore and juniors have 50,000 vehicles knowing I'm working my butt off to pay for mine...
get real

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Nov 17, 2011
LadyB yu all the time got somethin rude to say lol..
nicest truck would have been Jacobs White Duramax. other than that really no trucks stand out.
cdp

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2011
What about Zach Parker's duramax with the stack!!!
niceguy

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2011
That thing is pretty nice..Who drives that lifted silver F-250 I see at T-Birds all the time....
j-lock

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 17, 2011
i wish i had a big diesel truck so then i could go to pulse gym :((
lover

Hermitage, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2011
do good in school, get a good job and pay for the truck
uhh

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Nov 18, 2011
what does havin a truck and pulse have anything to do with eachother

Since: Jul 11

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2011
Some dude has a nice blue dodge ram. It's not lifted up real high but it's clean looking.
sales

Hermitage, TN

#16 Nov 19, 2011
Aa mortician tells me she has seen cocks that easily reach the knees. I guess most of these people with really pendulously long cocks are more shy that we would believe. I did see a guy in the military that was hung like a horse, he was a white guy from Georgia, it was easily 18"+ hanging soft, I never saw him hard. Damn!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2011
sales wrote:
Aa mortician tells me she has seen cocks that easily reach the knees. I guess most of these people with really pendulously long cocks are more shy that we would believe. I did see a guy in the military that was hung like a horse, he was a white guy from Georgia, it was easily 18"+ hanging soft, I never saw him hard. Damn!
What does any of the horse shit have to do with nice trucks?
this guy

Shelbyville, TN

#19 Dec 15, 2011
LadyB100 wrote:
well your wrong on that cause ive worked hard as hell to put everything i got on my truck. YOU JUST JEALOUS OF WHAT WE GOT AND WHAT YOU DONT HAVE!! people like me bust our ass to give you somethin to look at while your off daydreamin somewhere.
johhny

Hayden, AL

#20 Dec 15, 2011
this guy wrote:
<quoted text>well your wrong on that cause ive worked hard as hell to put everything i got on my truck. YOU JUST JEALOUS OF WHAT WE GOT AND WHAT YOU DONT HAVE!! people like me bust our ass to give you somethin to look at while your off daydreamin somewhere.
Really ? Ok then how do the high school kids have trucks that cost around 30 k? Simple , mommy and daddy's money.
It's too bad you rednecks won't bust your ass as hard towards an education. You must be a real looser to put everything you got into a truck. You probably spent more in your truck than you did your trailer . And hey folks if he's got kids guess where their college money went to .
DaddysMoney

Kingsport, TN

#21 Dec 25, 2011
Blake Mitchell has a HUGE truck. He needs it to make up for his shitty attitude and insecurity about himself... yes, HIMSELF... c=3
Jetli

Medina, TN

#22 Dec 28, 2011
There's a black guy driving an olive color Titan that's sharp he keeps it clean and it has a unussaul color
pretty girl

United States

#23 Dec 29, 2011
Who ever drives that big yellow ford amorillow needs to hit me uppp!!!! You sexy sexy and I wanna ride. I wanna ride in the truck too.
pretty girl

United States

#24 Dec 30, 2011
No one tells me who drives big yellow???? I needa know!!!!! I wanna be in the truck next to hiM. I thank he is single never seen nobody with him. HMU YELLOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LHS Baseball 1 hr shumacker 2
KC Farmhouse 2 hr shumacker 2
Any thoughts on Heath Martin? 2 hr A friend 2
I miss you..... 3 hr killswitch 27
girls who sleep around? 3 hr Run thru 25
Restaurants in Lexington Reviews 4 hr Move Along 13
Shane Britt SHHS Baseball Coach 4 hr Scotts hill 6
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE