Tinker

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
They do exist. Kids say grandparents but them everything because mom refuses to get off the couch and go get em anything or a job... You make your kids stay in their room 24/7 and then wonder why they act out in school for attention. Some people (dykes) shouldn't be having kids. Maybe the kids are better off with your baby daddy and his smokin hot wife. Ok have a nice day.
dreamer

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Who are we talking bout
PolliSure

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Probably talking about Tinker's husband's baby mama. Ha ha. Since she's "smokin hot" lol
Tell It All

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I can you one that is a dead beat mom that's candi bedwell. She walked off an left her 6 year old Lil girl for a man. An she is on face book everyday talking about how great of a mother she is if that a good mother I'd hate to see a bad mother.
nicki maria

Savannah, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Tell It All wrote:
I can you one that is a dead beat mom that's candi bedwell. She walked off an left her 6 year old Lil girl for a man. An she is on face book everyday talking about how great of a mother she is if that a good mother I'd hate to see a bad mother.
That's really sad. May God bless that little girl and whoever is raising her. I just don't see how you can throw a part of you out the window.. This probably means there are drugs involved.
Lame

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2013
I can think of a deadbeat mom... Lies about daddy to dcs so the man can't see his kid. Smh. Retarded bitches never learn. Can't wait to take you to court. Our lawyer is going to eat you for breakfast.
Tinker

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
PolliSure wrote:
Probably talking about Tinker's husband's baby mama. Ha ha. Since she's "smokin hot" lol
Eww no. Husbands baby mama looks like a boy with short blonde hair and gapped teeth. And she sounds like a man when she talks. She lives with her mommy in law and lives off whoever will support her. When she smiles I'm not sure whether I should laugh at her or kick a field goal. She tryin to be like me though and let her hair grow out and get darker. Smh. Deadbeat mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Austin 21 min Looney toons 3
deana fox charles allen 2 hr Tyrone Biggums 2
Lexington village 7 hr Ispy 5
Change 7 hr Army 9
Mother Son Dance 8 hr Mom 1
Men who stay home while their wife works!!! (Feb '13) 8 hr Takeabathhippie 32
is ran across the road 9 hr Captain 13

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages