FBI at sheriffs department?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
clem

AOL

#1 Apr 23, 2010
whats going on there?
B Edgin

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Sheriff Brian Duke is under investigation for several different violations. Both the TBI and FBI are conducting an investigation concerning the Sheriff a some of his deputies.
dan

Oakfield, TN

#3 Apr 23, 2010
A informant has been working with the TBI for months.
wcc

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2010
bout time something is done
Someone

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2010
B Edgin wrote:
Sheriff Brian Duke is under investigation for several different violations. Both the TBI and FBI are conducting an investigation concerning the Sheriff a some of his deputies.
Barry Edgin...funny all this is coming from someone who beats his wife. I think you need to worry more about what goes on in your own house.
one2nv

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones, huh?
duke all the way

Tullahoma, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>Barry Edgin...funny all this is coming from someone who beats his wife. I think you need to worry more about what goes on in your own house.
guess someone needs to think before they go castin stones huh ...this is a small town but we havent forgot EDGIN !!!
tnboy

Manchester, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2010
I hope this isn't true, but some of our deputies are total dirtbags.
way 2 far

Smyrna, TN

#10 Apr 27, 2010
brian duke ALL THE WAY!!!
The Truth

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 27, 2010
Everyone knows that two losers at the sheriff's dept. made up those lies because they got demoted for not doing their jobs a couple of months ago. Who in this county thinks Brian Roberts does his job? NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! Justin Wallace needs to keep his WANKER in his pants while on duty. LOSERS!!!! These are the ones starting all the LIES with help from CLAYBORN HAYS. LIES, LIES, LIES.
florence nightingale

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2010
Everyone knows that two losers at the sheriff's dept. made up those lies because they got demoted for not doing their jobs a couple of months ago. Who in this county thinks Brian Roberts does his job? NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! Justin Wallace needs to keep his WANKER in his pants while on duty. LOSERS!!!! These are the ones starting all the LIES with help from CLAYBORN HAYS. LIES, LIES, LIES.

totally agree with you,truth,they need to be looking into those two, big fancy house on deputy salary and baby on the way

eyeinthesky

Tullahoma, TN

#13 Apr 27, 2010
I agree how does Brian roberts afford all those new toys? A harley davidson edition hummer, a new scion for his wife,a harley davidson motorcycle and that monstrocity of a house he lives in, hmmmmm is that a little dirt on his hands. and now e is trying to sue the county for a million dollars because he feels mistreated oh poor baby- The badge is supposed to be worn with the utmost integrity and honor and he has used it as his personal atm card. and as for justin wallace what a joke, he would hang out at the high school messing with 15 and 16 year olds. I say investigate them and see what comes up
one2nv

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2010
eyeinthesky wrote:
I agree how does Brian roberts afford all those new toys? A harley davidson edition hummer, a new scion for his wife,a harley davidson motorcycle and that monstrocity of a house he lives in, hmmmmm is that a little dirt on his hands. and now e is trying to sue the county for a million dollars because he feels mistreated oh poor baby- The badge is supposed to be worn with the utmost integrity and honor and he has used it as his personal atm card. and as for justin wallace what a joke, he would hang out at the high school messing with 15 and 16 year olds. I say investigate them and see what comes up
Yeah, I bet he's so nervous over the FBI investigations, you couldn't slide a greased BB up his a$$. And Justin, he should be on the sex offender registry.
Ur Right

Jackson, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2010
one2nv wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I bet he's so nervous over the FBI investigations, you couldn't slide a greased BB up his a$$. And Justin, he should be on the sex offender registry.
I agree with you completely!!!!! I bet they are scared to death.
one2nv

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2010
Looks like some of us know how things are really played out up here....I hope the FBI investigates them and puts them where they belong. It's way overdue!
one2nv

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2010
eyeinthesky wrote:
I agree how does Brian roberts afford all those new toys? A harley davidson edition hummer, a new scion for his wife,a harley davidson motorcycle and that monstrocity of a house he lives in, hmmmmm is that a little dirt on his hands. and now e is trying to sue the county for a million dollars because he feels mistreated oh poor baby- The badge is supposed to be worn with the utmost integrity and honor and he has used it as his personal atm card. and as for justin wallace what a joke, he would hang out at the high school messing with 15 and 16 year olds. I say investigate them and see what comes up
Oh, but now haven't you heard, Brian sells "Monkey Balls" at the flea market...that has to be where he gets all his money....lol...YEAH RIGHT! And is there ANY woman in Lexington that Justin HASN'T made a pass at? LOL
Parsons Cop

Quincy, FL

#18 Apr 28, 2010
Brian Roberts can't spell integrity so do you think he has any? He's a punk always has been and always will be. Wallace, dont know him so I will not judge the guy.
Florence nightingale

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Apr 28, 2010
Parsons Cop wrote:
Brian Roberts can't spell integrity so do you think he has any? He's a punk always has been and always will be. Wallace, dont know him so I will not judge the guy.
well I know them both, can we say jokes, by the way where were you two the night of the church fire, don't u know when your on call and can't get to that call, u get someone to take your place, how long has the call system been in place!!!!!
wouldnt u like to know

Jackson, TN

#20 Apr 28, 2010
justin wallace is a cheating dirt bag
one2nv

United States

#21 Apr 28, 2010
Florence nightingale wrote:
<quoted text> well I know them both, can we say jokes, by the way where were you two the night of the church fire, don't u know when your on call and can't get to that call, u get someone to take your place, how long has the call system been in place!!!!!
I agree completely! Which church fire?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home wreckers of FRS 1 hr wake up 11
Taylor Simmons (Dec '13) 1 hr You already knoww 8
Adam Bowman 4 hr Adam Bowman 4
Squirters 7 hr Cadillac 7
Selling a house 10 hr Bama wolf 4
shane puckett (Apr '11) 11 hr Tulip 41
Who is Gary Riffle - The Umpire 12 hr Tina 11
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]