Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
total jerk

Newport, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2011
guest wrote:
I know he's a sorry excuse for a man. A total coward.
Wow !!! Who's life has he ruined now?

United States

#6 Jun 30, 2011
It seems that alot of cops around here are cheating on there wives. I guess they get the big heads once they become cops thinking they can do whatever whenever and its just wrong. I believe they are probably insecure in the first place is why they become cops so they can act anyway they want and bully people around to boost there self esteem. You know you may get tired of the person you married or maybe don't like them anymore but you shouldn't have got married in the first place or have taking those sacred vows if you aren't even strong enough to fight for it and stick it out for your kids. Those kids are going to never get over this and only you are to blame if they end up divorced themselves when they marry someone because that is what there daddy did. I hope this guy is real happy with his decision to cheat on his wife and leave his kids sounds like a real winner to me haha.
xxxx

Jackson, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2011
I do not know Brad Wilson personally. Twice I have witness how he talks to people, and he is very rude. One time I was in the eye doctor's office, and he talked to the receptionist like just because he was in his police uniform, she should stop helping the people in front of him, and immediately get him some contacts. He had not even called ahead to order any, just assumed they would have his perscription. When they didn't he had a fit. Very unprofessional.

Lexington, TN

#12 Jul 1, 2011
Smart Mouth police, what happen to the day police helped people? Brad's been a smart mouth since day one. All about him in his eyes..guess he was in a hurry foe the eye doctor to tell him his eyes is getting blurry and it's not about him!!
Grant Songleton

East Saint Louis, IL

#15 Jul 1, 2011
Qoute, "How about everyone minding their own business. This is all BS. Lmao then u call them losers after writing a 10 page letter.
forreals

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2011
& you can't spell you're name right..lol
yep

Memphis, TN

#18 Jul 1, 2011
that's so right about her gonna use the kids to hurt him. mark the words....she will without a doubt try to get full custody only to hurt him in revenge for divorcing her nasty morbid ass.
that is spot on!! she'll say he's a bad dad they always do
Hilarious

Memphis, TN

#19 Jul 1, 2011
That's a huge bitch!! LOL

No wonder he's cheating

bhahahahahahhahahaha
Grant Singleton

East Saint Louis, IL

#20 Jul 2, 2011
forreals wrote:
& you can't spell you're name right..lol
LOL
westovermom

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2011
When you take your wedding vows, they don't include "I will stay married to you only if you stay a size 2 and always be in the best mood!" For you all to say no wonder he cheated bc she weighs more than what you think she should is beyond shallow and you all need to look in the damn mirror bc we all have things we don't like about ourselves. I am sure you all are Brad's friends giving him that as a ridiculous excuse to cheat on Stephanie. No marriage is perfect and there will always be arguments. If you think Stephanie is a bitch, then you should witness the way he degrades her in front of their children and in public bc he thinks he is better and can. I have witnessed it and know if it were me, I sure as hell would not have put up with it as she had all those years. Oh and Brad isn't the best looking guy in the world either so looks don't need to be an argument in this case. I love how people try to get the focus off the fact he is cheating by talking about Stephanie's looks. Whatever, he is a cheater PERIOD.
seriously

Cookeville, TN

#22 Jul 2, 2011
It does not matter if he cheated or if she is overweight. The important thing is that they have children who are capable of getting onto the internet and reading this trash. Your words can cause innocent children harm and that is so sad. Think before you type, you idiots. As far as I know, they are both good people who love their children very much. Karma will come back and bite you in the ass for all of this hatred and negativity you are spreading like a disease. Get a life and stay out of other people's business, especially since they did not ask your opinions.
wow

Ellendale, TN

#24 Jul 3, 2011
*man
So sad

United States

#25 Jul 3, 2011
Wiz Khalifa wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I doubt you'll be receiving a blessing for divorce, seeing how it's a sin to divorce your spouse and break those vows, just saying.
If cheating is involved u have a right to divorce according to the bible
Pitiful

Memphis, TN

#26 Jul 4, 2011
Why is this shit on the internet? I have problems with a few things on here. When women cheat...you always see excuses and/or people talking about how bad she had it or how...life goes on...whatever makes them happy....for example, read the April Jennings Goff posts. But when it's the man, they get creamed.

Why when a police officer has a personal issue is their profession attached to it? I don't see Jon the plumber or Mark the mail man posts. Then the profession is put all over it from his attitude to his performance.

It's ridiculous. Who gives two shits about his and her marriage....none of you will in a year.
Truth

Memphis, TN

#28 Jul 4, 2011
Brad's wife started this post...gotta get sympathy and revenge.

And she's gotta build public momentum for when she goes after the kids full custody....gonna be soon

She knows that will hurt him....payback is a bitch
so freaking funny

Memphis, TN

#29 Jul 4, 2011
He's gonna be paying out the ass to see those kids in about 6 months......bet that nurse ain't gonna help pay it either...bhahahahahahaha
snif snif snif

Memphis, TN

#30 Jul 4, 2011
Bet she wishes she would've blown him before work now.....LOL

time and time again...take care of them at home girls or someone else will
uuhhhok

Ellendale, TN

#31 Jul 4, 2011
There you guys said it here this poor woman gave birth to two beautiful children!!! didnt care what it did to her body to give this man and two beautiful kids! and all you stupid men worry about is whether or not she looks good anymore!! She'll shape up and he'll be sorry!!! She is a good mother, and a wonderful person!! Her body shows that she carried her children and his sorry butt just walked out! and to sniff sniff snif HA!!! I dont blame her he was to ugly for her, I wouldnt touch his ugly butt either!!!
jazon

Kingsport, TN

#32 Jul 4, 2011
snif snif snif wrote:
Bet she wishes she would've blown him before work now.....LOL

time and time again...take care of them at home girls or someone else will
You are a moron. Ever heard of maybe us women don't need or want you men anymore. Snif snif
outside looking in

Tullahoma, TN

#35 Jul 5, 2011
a cheater is always a cheater brad. we have been friends for along time and you better wake up. if the nurse will cheat now on her husband, she will more than likley cheat on you to buddy. i wish you both well but the grass isnt always green after its been walked on for awhile. just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor 43 min Curious MF 2
Mike Threadgill 1 hr Curious MF 11
Who is running for sheriff 4 hr Truth hurts 2
Steven Guggisberg (Mar '13) Tue Abcd 27
Dustin garner (Oct '16) Tue Curious 6
economic development Tue james a 10
Cemetery Tue Cemetery Walker 12

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance