mantoman

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
ewwwwww.
AFRIEND

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Dont eve start this bullsh*t about my friend! If you got something to say about her just say it to her face!
Dontrell

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
She nasty! She aint got no butr and always posing in the mirror in some panties. Heard she with ole boy courtney bernard. Heard she got a std
Lmao
#4 Dec 12, 2012
LAME, DUSTY, AND A HXE!!!!
Butterfly

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
she nasty .. she's with everyone including courtney bernard.. she lets ppl run trains on her every weekend.
Miss prisss

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Nasty Axx Bxtch!
Ugh , so sloppy idk how anyone stays around her long enough she thinks she can beat up everyone just cause she's FAT.
Runs n the fam

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2012
He sister a skank 2!! She b getting knocked up left an right.. Army of skanks!!!!
Kaitlin Caffrey

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Known Fact , I've Never In My Life Had A STD Or Been A Hoe . I've Never Had Train Ran On Me Either . I've Got Respect For MySelf . Another Thing ; I'm 17 , with NO kid . I bet HALF of lexington couldn't even say that ! I'm not "fat" either , im just not skinny .(: I love the size i am . Oh & Courtney Bernard is my BESTfriend ! That picure that was on fb , yeah we was stuipd drunk & we fell asleep like that . Lmfao ; obviously i can beat anybody up since mfs dont wanna put there name on here . You scared ? GOOD , BE SCARED (: point.blank.period won't none of yall say this to my mf'n face (:
brandy keen

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
I ain't scared of yo nasty ass here I am real name and all do.something. I be waiting for ya. I had a baby at 17 didn't make me a bad person.
Ladylike

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jan 1, 2013
You & Luke ran a train on U KNOW whonot gone say no names but its a girl. Smh triflen as h3ll.
Try to act all innocent when everyone in Lexington knows your business.
Lol

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Hey if she wanna be a freak let her she ain't hurtin none of y'all. This whole town needs to be burnt down and rebuilt. Everybody here sucks. And brandy yeah you are scared because you used your maiden name. Yo married name is french
really

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Whos her sister?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin garner (Oct '16) 1 hr Curious 6
economic development 4 hr james a 10
Cemetery 9 hr Cemetery Walker 12
Men useless women 12 hr She 7
Steven Guggisberg (Mar '13) 14 hr Shame shame 26
Belief in our community 19 hr Christian 3
WTF Happened on Greenway Rd 20 hr fire investigater 5

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance