Aiken County Public Schools

Aiken County Public Schools

Posted in the Lexington Forum

KCz

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Has anyone else heard that an Aiken County high school principal was brought in for questions for doing inappropriate things at his school?
Jason

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Its probably the Wagener-Salley High School principal. He has been called into the main office a couple of times for this stuff. From what I hear...he has major problems
Dale

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Its got to be Keating, he has been in trouble a bunch of times, but hey don't ever do anything. He must have some friends in high places.
Tyler

Tampa, FL

#5 May 25, 2012
KCz wrote:
Anyone hear anything new on this? My step daughter will be going there next year and I'm a little worried. Anyone know anything else about Wagener Salley High School?
There is another forum for Aiken Schools that has more stuff about WSHS.
USCMan

Romania

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Is there any proof? If there is, then he should be fired and the locked up. But if you people are just making accusations without proof, then you all should be locked up.
Mike

Germany

#7 Jun 21, 2012
I grew up in the same neighborhood as him.
The whole family was strange, and Patrick was a psychopath. I'm really not surprised by any of these accusations, and I'm not surprised he can wiggle his way out of everything.
abc

Tulsa, OK

#8 Sep 9, 2012
abc
Tyler

San Jose, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
WSHS is one of only five high schools in the state that received a F on the school report card. Maybe the loser principal should work on fixing his school instead of nailing his teachers.
DeMintforprez

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Keating is horrible! That is why they stuck him at WSHS. The parents of that loser school wont complain about how bad he is.
DeMintforprez

San Jose, CA

#11 Dec 14, 2012
WSHS teachers are the worst. They took the worst teach from every school in Aiken and put em together at Wagener Salley. Then they put purvurt principal in charge. Now, the other schools in Aiken all do better and they only have one bad school.
Shrimp

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
C'mon, if this was all true they woulda done something by now.
Shrimp

San Jose, CA

#13 Jan 28, 2013
OK I hear ya, the guy is a sleezebag. Can't beleive how many people say so. Only in South Carolina could this guy keep his job.
Char

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Him and his girlfriend tried to take me home for a threesome one night. Makes me sick to think someone running our schools lives like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) 3 hr Maintain 2,539
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Fri Hillary 336
News So How Did "The Sopranos" End? (Jun '07) May 23 Anonymous 39
News Xcon Art May 21 awesome 1
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) May 14 Carnival cruiser 222
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) May 14 Georgia ALS 52
News An Egg Roll Tour of the Midlands May 13 SILVER 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages