Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5084 May 9, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BROTHER LAWEST.... while I agree with your statement.... I usually like to look at the BIG picture and the human race as a whole. I prefer using the term "SOME".
I say this because despite what he did the black race did the same for former DC mayor Marion Barry. Remember he was busted (set-up) smoking crack cocaine. It was sad they used a black female to set him up so it proves your point in a way.
But what I can't understand (and in a way you expressed it)... why would these people elect (re-elect) this guy after he abandoned them/the state so he could go play with his mistress..... that is the sad part. Of course they have no worries so they re-elect a person as long as he is not black.
Now here comes the test..... when this black S.C. senator runs for re-election.... can't wait to see the results. BTW, do hate to say what you mean.... express your true feelings, it is what it is.
Good morning J, my post that you are responding to should have read from the start like this.......the thing about IT Justice,.........

Sorry for the missing two lettered word, lol. you are right, I should have used the term SOME as opposed to implying the majority, and yes.......black people did vote Marion Barry back in and forgave him, true that, but I will pose this..........we both know that whites hold the majority and no.........ALL the cards in this country, and with that said, when we back stab one another, it usually has a much worse effect on the black community than when whites do likewise to themselves, it hurts us more I'm afraid to say.

So we'll just have to wait and see how things work out. Peace my brother.
Justice

AOL

#5085 May 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning J, my post that you are responding to should have read from the start like this.......the thing about IT Justice,.........
Sorry for the missing two lettered word, lol. you are right, I should have used the term SOME as opposed to implying the majority, and yes.......black people did vote Marion Barry back in and forgave him, true that, but I will pose this..........we both know that whites hold the majority and no.........ALL the cards in this country, and with that said, when we back stab one another, it usually has a much worse effect on the black community than when whites do likewise to themselves, it hurts us more I'm afraid to say.
So we'll just have to wait and see how things work out. Peace my brother.
G/M BROTHER LAWEST.... your explanation was not necessary..... I understood what you meant and where you are coming from........PEACE!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5086 May 13, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
G/M BROTHER LAWEST.... your explanation was not necessary..... I understood what you meant and where you are coming from........PEACE!!
Good afternoon Justice, just expressing my thoughts.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

#5087 May 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Justice, just expressing my thoughts.
Peace.
Noproblem bro.... hey you know this is the time (well actually it starts the lasyear and half of a second term presidency) where they start to dig up dirt and attack therefore positioning themselves for the election/party takeover. But reeally they are comparing President Obama to Nixon.... really?.

Oh they want to impeach him but Senator McCain want nothing to do with it....lmaooooo. America the beautiful.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5088 May 14, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Noproblem bro.... hey you know this is the time (well actually it starts the lasyear and half of a second term presidency) where they start to dig up dirt and attack therefore positioning themselves for the election/party takeover. But reeally they are comparing President Obama to Nixon.... really?.
Oh they want to impeach him but Senator McCain want nothing to do with it....lmaooooo. America the beautiful.
G/A Justice. that is a primary reason that they are bringing up the Benghazi incident again, to shift the focus of blame on the next democratic nominee that will run in 2016, they are trying to be slick in an attempt to paint the current administration as dishonest and lying about the entire tragedy, but like with everything else they have tried recently..........it may blow up in their faces, lol.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5089 May 14, 2013
Good evening J. I don't know if you've seen this thread, but how 'bout casting some of your pearls of wisdom over here below..........

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbia-sc/T...
Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5090 May 15, 2013
Glenn Beck began his radio show Wednesday putting the three scandals currently facing the Obama administration — Benghazi, the IRS targeting conservatives, and the Associated Press’ phone records being seized by the Department of Justice — in context.
Beck contends that more than just indicating the administration’s corruption, the three scandals are all part of a bigger goal to “fundamentally transform the United States of America,” in the words of President Obama.
And though the president has claimed there is no scandal surrounding Benghazi and that he was ignorant of the acts taken by the IRS and the DOJ, Beck didn’t buy it.
“It’s absolutely incomprehensible. There’s no way. There’s no way he didn’t know,” Beck said.“But I want to go back to the name of the scandals. We have Benghazi, IRS, and the AP. I tried to figure out what these things were really all about –in the end what do these three scandals have in common?”
“What they have in common is the arrogance of transforming the world,” Beck contended.
Benghazi:
Beck began with Benghazi, focusing partly on reports that we were running guns to Syrian rebels.
“In Benghazi he was transforming the Middle East. He wanted to run guns, support the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia was the one who asked us to support the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria. So support the Muslim Brotherhood in the entire Middle East, run guns to the Muslim Brotherhood through Turkey into Syria and cede revolution, not just in Syria but all throughout the Middle East,” he began.
“This is the transformation of the Middle East. That’s his policy. He has allow a few coworkers to die on the list…Remember that. We have to come back to that.‘If we just, if we have to allow a few coworkers to die, that’s okay.’ He’s also transforming the military and the State Department, the CIA, and the fundamental way that we have felt at least that we have run on general honesty and decency. We know that not everybody in the military is a good guy…but generally we have felt in the past that generally they’re trying to do the right thing and we’re not going to leave people on the battlefield. If it is worth doing, we do it right.”
&#8203;Internal Revenue Service:
Beck argued that the IRS targeting conservative groups and pro-Israel organizations is about “transforming political consent” and stifling the First Amendment.
“He knows he can’t come out and say,‘Hey, we’re going to have to shut down all political dissent. You can’t go out and protest, you can’t speak out against me, you can’t speak out against the government.’ He knows he can’t do that. They tried. Remember how much trouble [we had] trying to get everything locked down with Restoring Honor in Washington [with the Department of Justice]?…They made it almost impossible for us to do it. What were they doing?[That's] your right to freely assemble. Your right to address your grievances directly to government. Your right to come together and protest. That’s First Amendment. Trying to transform it.”
Beck noted that soon after the Benghazi attack President Obama said at the United Nations that people have asked him why we don’t just “ban” offensive videos, which he was at the time blaming for the attack.
“‘Let’s just ban free speech?’ Beck mocked.“Nobody would say that.[Obama's] saying what he’s thinking. And maybe his circle of friends,[but] you need a new circle of friends, Mr. President.”
“So the IRS is about transforming political dissent, first through nudge.‘Read the Huffington Post. Read Al&#8209;Jazeera.’…Then he starts to shove you. And the shove is,‘You speak out, I’m going to smear your reputation…[Then] shoot. This scandal is about shoot,” Beck said, paraphrasing:“I’m actually going to use the union thugs to beat you, and I’m also going to destroy your life and finance through the IRS. I will destroy you. I will bankrupt you.”
&#8203;Associated Press:
Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5091 May 15, 2013
Beck contended that the Associated Press having two months of phone records secretly seized by the Department of Justice is “the final piece of transformation for the media.”
“They went to the AP and they said,‘Tell us your source.’…I want you to hear this fact clearly. This president has gone after and is prosecuting more whistleblowers than all of the other presidents combined in American history. By the way, he’s had five years,” Beck said.“Understand that’s during the Communist hunts. That’s during Vietnam. That includes all of World War II, all of World War I and Woodrow Wilson. That includes Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War. All other presidents combined. So he’s already done an effective job in shutting people up.”
Beck tied it to the recent story about the Saudi national once considered a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings.
“This is why when we come to you and we have one piece of paper for a 212(3)(B), this is why you can’t get more because these guys know they will go to jail for 20 years. They know their life will be destroyed. Their reputation will be destroyed; they’ll never work again. Their life will be destroyed. Financially they will turn them inside out,” Beck said.“And on top of that, we have other whistleblowers that won’t go on the record who have told us all kinds of things but won’t allow us to go on the record yet, won’t show us the actual pieces because they’re afraid for their life. Where did that come from? This president has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all other presidents combined. The president himself I believe said in 2006 or 7…Anybody who doesn’t agree with transparency, anybody who is involved in silencing people has something to hide. That’s President Barack Obama’s own words.”
Big Picture:
“First you threaten the watchdogs. You tell the watchdogs, you shut up or you’re going to jail. And those who break through and show that they’re brave enough, you have to show them how aggressive you’re willing to get,” Beck summarized.“You have to show them,‘I’m going to go around the Constitution because I have that kind of power. I’m not afraid. The press is more on my side than your side. They’ll shut up and so I will go after and I will find you!’”
“At the same time they’re threatening reporters by showing the reporters, they have 20 phone lines. All of the reporters know ‘The government knows who I have talked to, the government knows when I talk to them,’” he concluded.“I can guarantee you there’s a lot of reporters that were on those phone lines talking to sources that are now going,‘Oh, crap.’ It’s complete.”
“This is the last part of the fundamental transformation. What do all of these have in common?” Beck asked.“Transformation: Transform the Middle East, transform the First Amendment, and transform the media and the watchdogs.[The] fundamental transformation of the United States of America.”
Justice

West Columbia, SC

#5092 May 15, 2013
A SHIELD LAW? BARACK OBAMA IS DESPERATE
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MEDIA SNOOPING ...

In what was either terrible timing or an incredibly lame attempt at damage control, the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama advocated this week on behalf of a media shield law that would ostensibly protect reporters from having to reveal their sources.

Hold on …

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha … HA!

Why are we laughing? Because shield laws don’t mean shit if the government can simply take the information it wants without asking – which is exactly what Obama’s Justice Department did to the Associated Press.

Seriously … where was the “shield” when federal agents secretly made off with two months of phone records from reporters and editors working in the wire service’s Washington, New York and Hartford, Connecticut offices.

Anyway, according to The New York Times Obama’s legislative liaison to the U.S. Senate called liberal Senator Charles Schumer (D-New York) and asked him to “revive” the shield law earlier this week – attempting to get a bill moving which was first introduced in 2009 but never made it to the Senate floor.

How transparently shameless and self-serving …

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5093 May 17, 2013
Very thought worthy posts Justice. Peace.
Justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5094 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Very thought worthy posts Justice. Peace.
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.....sorry to disappoint you but that is not me.... Thatis the most notorious racist ever to comment on this forum known as RWWLLMS.
Justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5095 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening J. I don't know if you've seen this thread, but how 'bout casting some of your pearls of wisdom over here below..........
Sure, let me check it out
Justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5096 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
PAGE NOT FOUND :(
Justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5097 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> G/A Justice. that is a primary reason that they are bringing up the Benghazi incident again, to shift the focus of blame on the next democratic nominee that will run in 2016, they are trying to be slick in an attempt to paint the current administration as dishonest and lying about the entire tragedy, but like with everything else they have tried recently..........it may blow up in their faces, lol.
Peace.
EXACTLY!,..... Lol. But did they start to soon....lol three years is a long time away... I really believe America is ready for a female president....GO HILLARY

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5098 May 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there BROTHER LAWEST.....sorry to disappoint you but that is not me.... Thatis the most notorious racist ever to comment on this forum known as RWWLLMS.
Yes I remember him, and thought the posts sounded a little odd for you, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5099 May 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmm, I got the same effect just now when I clicked the link, it usually stays within the recent discussion list near the bottom of the page right under the number code box, it's called 'congrats to Mark Sanford', try it that way and see what pops up.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5100 May 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets give it another try here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5101 May 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!,..... Lol. But did they start to soon....lol three years is a long time away... I really believe America is ready for a female president....GO HILLARY
Lol, they probably did bro, but keep in mind that they are desperate, so they're subject to try anything in hopes of it working, here's an interesting CNN article below that may not bare good news for them. Peace.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...
Justice

Las Cruces, NM

#5102 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I remember him, and thought the posts sounded a little odd for you, lol.
Lol.... Out in New Mexico.... White sands..... Little business thing going on. Stay positive

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#5103 May 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.... Out in New Mexico.... White sands..... Little business thing going on. Stay positive
You too J. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) 1 hr SCARED FATHER 538
News Deputies Say 'Paving Company' Is Scamming the E... (Jan '08) 9 hr Avery 115
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 22 hr LAWEST100 310
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, SC (Aug '10) Thu B 146
News No Smoking in a Car If You Have Kids? (Feb '07) Mar 26 Schmones 277
Katie Sheridan and Chris Bickel Mar 26 TyingYouUp 3
BEWARE: Amazon.com publishing is a SCAM!!! Mar 26 FriendoftheLuluz 2

Freeze Warning for Lexington County was issued at March 28 at 7:12PM EDT

Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]