Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4941 Mar 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
What do YOU know about "Justice" when you support a traitor?
What treachery have the President committed?, truth is you are very likely just another hate filled conservative sprouting accusations with no real basis of facts behind them at all, and many of us know and understand the REAL underlying reasons that so many of you "right-wingers" hate the man in the oval office, but many of you don't have the backbone to make THAT publicly known.
Justice

AOL

#4942 Mar 15, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Father was a British Subject when Obama was born. That made Obama a dual citizen,NOT eligible to BE President since he is NOT a "Natural-Born American".Obama has usurped the Presidency and THAT makes him a SPY under the UCMJ. Obama has been accused of Treason and stands accused. Unfair? NO! Unfounded? No!
You don't actually believe such do you?..... son, you know as well as I do that if the President was all that you are claiming there is no way he would have gotten elected. with ALL the powers to investigate etc, etc F.B.I. C.I.A.... they would have dug your allegations up.

You klnow who you remind me of... remember the old white lady that said to McCain during his run...she said to McCain "he's a Musulim isn't he"..... and McCain just shook her off and of course said no. The only thing you guys had on the President (and I considered it nothing) was the Jeremiah Wright thing. Later son, come back when you got some facts. You latter comment is not worthy of a reply...
Justice

Kinston, NC

#4943 Mar 16, 2013
lol, LAITY.... why did the CPAC not invite Christy to their event?.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4944 Mar 16, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't actually believe such do you?..... son, you know as well as I do that if the President was all that you are claiming there is no way he would have gotten elected. with ALL the powers to investigate etc, etc F.B.I. C.I.A.... they would have dug your allegations up.
You klnow who you remind me of... remember the old white lady that said to McCain during his run...she said to McCain "he's a Musulim isn't he"..... and McCain just shook her off and of course said no. The only thing you guys had on the President (and I considered it nothing) was the Jeremiah Wright thing. Later son, come back when you got some facts. You latter comment is not worthy of a reply...
Excellent Justice, these conserv's are so into their lying and fear mongering that they have really deluded themselves into believing their own bull, how pathetically sad that really is.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#4945 Mar 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that you have far more that agree with you on these deluded accusations, but you are still wrong.
No. I am not "Wrong". Obama is a traitor and a fraud,a spy and a criminal deviant.

Swift Water,NY

#4946 Mar 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's mother was a caucasian American and he was born in Hawaii which is an American state, and so that does make him an American citizen, I know that has you stewing in your own juices but that's just the way that it is, so deal with it and stop trying to create undue fear and panic based off of wishful hate filled lies, also spying and treason are very serious accusations and I don't care how any organization defines it, you need to produce evidence of these accusations or sit down and be quite.
"One born ON US Soil of Parents who are BOTH Citizens" affirmed by the Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett. Obama's father was NOT a Citizen of the USA. Obama is DQ'd.

Obama states that he was a professor of Law so he knows or should know that he is DQ'd. He knows that he has usurped the Presidency. Being unauthorized by virtue of his non bona-fides to be anywhere,during time of war,wherein the conduct of that war is engaged in makes Obama a SPY under the UCMJ at 906.106. His having given aid and comfort to America's enemies makes Obama a Traitor under 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381.

Swift Water,NY

#4947 Mar 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>What treachery have the President committed?, truth is you are very likely just another hate filled conservative sprouting accusations with no real basis of facts behind them at all, and many of us know and understand the REAL underlying reasons that so many of you "right-wingers" hate the man in the oval office, but many of you don't have the backbone to make THAT publicly known.
Pray tell.Spell it out what IS the inferred accusation that you state is the rationale behind,the "Real underlying reasons...". Do you have the courage to clarify what you are inferring?

You wouldn't be playing that rusty old race card now would you?

Obama is White,Black and Arab.He is Mullato. ALL his racial components are as treasonous as the others. Being of mixed race is not a license to break the law. The Race card is impotent. Obama is a traitor.

Swift Water,NY

#4948 Mar 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain is in the same cabal as Obama. Obama IS a Muslim. The FBI investigates crime in the USA not the CIA. The FBI is malfeasant and derelict of duty as are many of the Courts and legislators. Obama HAS Usurped the Presidency. I DO "Actually believe" this.

Note: I am NOT your "Son".

Swift Water,NY

#4949 Mar 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
lol, LAITY.... why did the CPAC not invite Christy to their event?.
Because he couldn't get in the door?

Swift Water,NY

#4950 Mar 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent Justice, these conserv's are so into their lying and fear mongering that they have really deluded themselves into believing their own bull, how pathetically sad that really is.
"How pathetically sad that" so many seemingly reasonable people let a traitor and a fraud DUPE them!
Justice

AOL

#4951 Mar 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent Justice, these conserv's are so into their lying and fear mongering that they have really deluded themselves into believing their own bull, how pathetically sad that really is.
lol..... it used to be known as the scare tactic....it only work on those that want to believe and to mold to know any better.
Justice

AOL

#4952 Mar 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he couldn't get in the door?
Lmaoooooo, now LAITY, that was cold, even for a conservative. You guys know that CHRISTY is a true Bipartisan.....something the Conservatives don't want.... you guys want it all for yourselves

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4953 Mar 17, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..... it used to be known as the scare tactic....it only work on those that want to believe and to mold to know any better.
Sadly it seems to work mostly on the older white folks as the much younger votes went to the Prez.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4954 Mar 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am not "Wrong". Obama is a traitor and a fraud,a spy and a criminal deviant.
But you even failed to say exactly what it is he has "betrayed".......... or proof.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4955 Mar 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
"One born ON US Soil of Parents who are BOTH Citizens" affirmed by the Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett. Obama's father was NOT a Citizen of the USA. Obama is DQ'd.
Obama states that he was a professor of Law so he knows or should know that he is DQ'd. He knows that he has usurped the Presidency. Being unauthorized by virtue of his non bona-fides to be anywhere,during time of war,wherein the conduct of that war is engaged in makes Obama a SPY under the UCMJ at 906.106. His having given aid and comfort to America's enemies makes Obama a Traitor under 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381.
You are so full of it that it is not even mildly amusing anymore, Obama has supported no enemies of the u.s. anymore so than any other president before him, you are very accussatory off of lying propaganda with no evidence to support your claims.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4956 Mar 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell.Spell it out what IS the inferred accusation that you state is the rationale behind,the "Real underlying reasons...". Do you have the courage to clarify what you are inferring?
You wouldn't be playing that rusty old race card now would you?
Obama is White,Black and Arab.He is Mullato. ALL his racial components are as treasonous as the others. Being of mixed race is not a license to break the law. The Race card is impotent. Obama is a traitor.
It's not a "race card" because it is the truth, by law if any man or women have any black blood in them proven then they can claim the mattle of being a negro or black person, you are just a deluded hate filled imbecile who true underlying ( that word again ) reason for hating him is because he is black, yes I have the courage to call it as it truly is, are you man enough with enough integrity to admit it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people
Justice

AOL

#4957 Mar 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly it seems to work mostly on the older white folks as the much younger votes went to the Prez.
lol, EXACTLY.... although many are getting hip to the scene. I think they saw what the conservatives was/is trying to do with Social Security.... this is why Obama took Floriad..... again.

All the Dems have to do is stay steady and stick to their campaign slogans.
Justice

AOL

#4958 Mar 18, 2013
so nice it had to post twice!!!..lol

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4959 Mar 18, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, EXACTLY.... although many are getting hip to the scene. I think they saw what the conservatives was/is trying to do with Social Security.... this is why Obama took Floriad..... again.
All the Dems have to do is stay steady and stick to their campaign slogans.
The repubs COULD well be a dying breed my friend, they are and have always been out of touch with the common man, and any changing of the guard that they will attempt to do now may well be somewhat too little too late, but time'll tell.
Justice

AOL

#4960 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The repubs COULD well be a dying breed my friend, they are and have always been out of touch with the common man, and any changing of the guard that they will attempt to do now may well be somewhat too little too late, but time'll tell.
At least the old pot belly ones, <<<<<< according to the RNC Chair, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) 11 min LAWEST100 582
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 10 hr Alonzo 1,417
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Aug 18 Thurmond 343
Horrible Roads Aug 16 New Resident 4
traffic Aug 16 New Resident 2
Robb Ellis WIS 10 Aug 11 jmaine 2
Citmortgage Loses Suit, Represented by B. Rush ... Jun '16 MortgageFraud 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages