Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4732 Dec 13, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly as I say this from fact and not any bigotry, poorer class whites tend to be very naive and are often talked into voting for a conservative agenda that does not benefit them anymore so than it does blacks and other minorities, I only repeat what you just said in your own post.
To me there is not ae bigger fool than one standing up in defense for ae policy that does not benefit them in the least. Peace.
Very well stated, and beleive it or not.... your reply is the best/closes answer to a question that I have been seeking for many years.
Justice

AOL

#4733 Dec 14, 2012
I GUESS SENATOR GRAHAM FEELS LIKE HE WON A VICTORY.... HMMMM, INTERESTING BECAUSE HE REALLY WON NOTHING, BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT NEVER NOMINATE AMBASSADOR RICE FOR SECRETARY....sO MUCH FOR BEING VICTORIOUS....JUST IN CASE SOME OF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS FIGHTING FOR YOUR INTREST
Justice

AOL

#4734 Dec 14, 2012
WHY IS SENATOR DEMINT STILL RUNNING HIS MOUTH?.... DID HE NOT ABANDON THE GOOD CITIZENS OF S.C.?
White Justice the Stalker

Kings Mountain, NC

#4735 Dec 15, 2012
Hello justice long time. Just wanted to touch up to see if you heard about the awful killing of the innocent kids.
Justice

AOL

#4736 Dec 16, 2012
White Justice the Stalker wrote:
Hello justice long time. Just wanted to touch up to see if you heard about the awful killing of the innocent kids.
hey WJTS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!!. Yes I did and it is very sad. I am so sick and tired of these killers being labeled as having mental issues. That''s all I want to say for now.... this is very disturbing.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4737 Dec 16, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
hey WJTS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!!. Yes I did and it is very sad. I am so sick and tired of these killers being labeled as having mental issues. That''s all I want to say for now.... this is very disturbing.
Hey Justice, what is even more disturbing is that there are very likely more of these sicko's lurking out there than we made want to think about awaiting their chances to do likewise to unsuspecting innocents. Depressing to think about I know, and what's further depressing is that there is no real way to always regconize these creeps in our society before they wreak their damage on the public.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

#4738 Dec 17, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Justice, what is even more disturbing is that there are very likely more of these sicko's lurking out there than we made want to think about awaiting their chances to do likewise to unsuspecting innocents. Depressing to think about I know, and what's further depressing is that there is no real way to always regconize these creeps in our society before they wreak their damage on the public.
Peace.
No doubt BROTHER LAWEST....no doubt. This is that "time-out" generation that is acting out as such. The government (s) dont want to admit it but they are to blame for these criminal acts..... simply by prosecuting those good parent that wanted to continue with corporal punishment.

Take a look around at them all (recent shooters)....did you notice all of them have those huge wide crazy eyes. Why was this mother stock piling these waepons.... and was taking this killer to gun practices with her. Guess she got what she raised. I also heard they was preparing for the end.......CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?.... reminds me of those idiots DOOMSDAY PREPPERS.

I wonders hpw the NRA feels now, and will congress finally decide to act now....... but wait.... we need a TIME-OUT before taking drastic actions

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4739 Dec 17, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt BROTHER LAWEST....no doubt. This is that "time-out" generation that is acting out as such. The government (s) dont want to admit it but they are to blame for these criminal acts..... simply by prosecuting those good parent that wanted to continue with corporal punishment.
Take a look around at them all (recent shooters)....did you notice all of them have those huge wide crazy eyes. Why was this mother stock piling these waepons.... and was taking this killer to gun practices with her. Guess she got what she raised. I also heard they was preparing for the end.......CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?.... reminds me of those idiots DOOMSDAY PREPPERS.
I wonders hpw the NRA feels now, and will congress finally decide to act now....... but wait.... we need a TIME-OUT before taking drastic actions
I didn't know that she was stock piling weapons and taking this psychopath to the shooting ranges, I guess one could make the argument that this tragedy is her fault as much as much as her son.

Congress is slow pressed to do anything constructive and meaningful and you have to wonder just what if anything will it take to get something done?!

Lets just continue to pray and leave it in God's hands.
Justice

AOL

#4740 Dec 18, 2012
I guess inmates that commit crimes that is worthy of the death penalty now only have to get VEWRY FAT OFF OUR TAX payers dollars and they will be granted clemency....smmfh.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/17/rona...
Justice

AOL

#4741 Dec 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know that she was stock piling weapons and taking this psychopath to the shooting ranges, I guess one could make the argument that this tragedy is her fault as much as much as her son.
Congress is slow pressed to do anything constructive and meaningful and you have to wonder just what if anything will it take to get something done?!
Lets just continue to pray and leave it in God's hands.
Yes according to reports.... and those innocent kids have been and will continue to be in my prayers..... believe it or not I "pray" for the mother & son as well. But check this BROTHER LAWEST.... immediately after the shooting.... gun sales was at an all-time high.

For the sake of God.... I will never understand why people need more than maybe three (3) guns.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4742 Dec 18, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes according to reports.... and those innocent kids have been and will continue to be in my prayers..... believe it or not I "pray" for the mother & son as well. But check this BROTHER LAWEST.... immediately after the shooting.... gun sales was at an all-time high.
For the sake of God.... I will never understand why people need more than maybe three (3) guns.
Yes, it is ironic that this catastrophy has caused gun sales to rocket up, but perhaps people feel a need to protect themselves given what has been happening recently.

Myself......:...I seek to apply faith to any given situation for my personal protection, as the Word promises that no weapon formed against thee shall prosper, so I try to stay within the INside of Christ for my protection.

Blessings.
Justice

AOL

#4743 Dec 19, 2012
No, no no the reason sales for guns spiked was because these cowards (that ran out and purchased these guns and magazines) is afraid that when Congress (finally) act with stiffer laws... they will not be able to purchase any mentioned above.

Now this leads me to think .... how legal are they now... if they fear not being able to purchase later, hmmmmmmmmm. I also notice THE NRA sg\hut it's site down.... don't know if it's back up or not.

Yes Congress will finally act. It almost (always) takes a tragedy for them to pass new laws... laws that can be passed in a few days..... seen it happen before.
Justice

AOL

#4744 Dec 19, 2012
THIS IS SICK.... LIKE IT OR NOT AMERICA.... THIS IS THE NEW AMERICA..... I LOVE THE LAST PARAGRAPH.... AS IF THERE ARE NO PSYCHO TEAVCHERS OUT THERE.... I CAN SEE LITTLE TOMMY BAD MOUTHING Ms.SNOB, AND SHE PULL OUT A GUN AND SHOT HIM BECAUSE HE BAD MOUTHED HER.....SMMFH!!

Student Brings Gun To School In Utah For 'Protection' After Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting

An 11-year-old student may face charges after he said his parents encouraged him to bring a gun to school for protection.

Fox Salt Lake City reports that the boy said his parents' suggestion came after the devastating Sandy Hook Elementary shooting on Friday.

The student allegedly pulled the .22-caliber pistol out of his backpack during recess Monday morning and pointed it at one of his classmates.

"He pulled out a gun and he put it to my head — me and my friend —(and) said he was going to kill us," Isabelle Rios told KSL. "I told him I was going to tell, but he said,‘If you tell, I'm going to kill you.'"

Teachers were made aware of the situation and disarmed the student within seconds, then called police. The suspect's name wasn't released.

A spokesperson for the Granite School District said his office will investigate and look into criminal charges against the 11-year-old.

Think Progress reports that conservative advocates of looser gun restrictions have been arguing for more guns in schools to prevent tragedies like Sandy Hook. Their proposals include allowing teachers to bring guns to class.
Justice

AOL

#4745 Dec 19, 2012
I love the story on the Black Senator (Scott) they wrote on WLTX.... are they saying this guy s@!t don't stink either......lmmfaooooooooooo.

If I am not mistaken... did he not vote against assault weapons ban?......hmmmmmm.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4746 Dec 19, 2012
Justice wrote:
No, no no the reason sales for guns spiked was because these cowards (that ran out and purchased these guns and magazines) is afraid that when Congress (finally) act with stiffer laws... they will not be able to purchase any mentioned above.
Now this leads me to think .... how legal are they now... if they fear not being able to purchase later, hmmmmmmmmm. I also notice THE NRA sg\hut it's site down.... don't know if it's back up or not.
Yes Congress will finally act. It almost (always) takes a tragedy for them to pass new laws... laws that can be passed in a few days..... seen it happen before.
I've seen it happen several times, and more than not it comes too late to help the innocent, and that's tragically sad and pathetic.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4747 Dec 19, 2012
Justice wrote:
I love the story on the Black Senator (Scott) they wrote on WLTX.... are they saying this guy s@!t don't stink either......lmmfaooooooooooo.
If I am not mistaken... did he not vote against assault weapons ban?......hmmmmmm.
And the first scandal that he gets caught up in they'll be quick to chunk him aside because of what he is..........A BLACK MAN.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4748 Dec 19, 2012
Justice wrote:
THIS IS SICK.... LIKE IT OR NOT AMERICA.... THIS IS THE NEW AMERICA..... I LOVE THE LAST PARAGRAPH.... AS IF THERE ARE NO PSYCHO TEAVCHERS OUT THERE.... I CAN SEE LITTLE TOMMY BAD MOUTHING Ms.SNOB, AND SHE PULL OUT A GUN AND SHOT HIM BECAUSE HE BAD MOUTHED HER.....SMMFH!!
Student Brings Gun To School In Utah For 'Protection' After Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting
An 11-year-old student may face charges after he said his parents encouraged him to bring a gun to school for protection.
Fox Salt Lake City reports that the boy said his parents' suggestion came after the devastating Sandy Hook Elementary shooting on Friday.
The student allegedly pulled the .22-caliber pistol out of his backpack during recess Monday morning and pointed it at one of his classmates.
"He pulled out a gun and he put it to my head — me and my friend —(and) said he was going to kill us," Isabelle Rios told KSL. "I told him I was going to tell, but he said,‘If you tell, I'm going to kill you.'"
Teachers were made aware of the situation and disarmed the student within seconds, then called police. The suspect's name wasn't released.
A spokesperson for the Granite School District said his office will investigate and look into criminal charges against the 11-year-old.
Think Progress reports that conservative advocates of looser gun restrictions have been arguing for more guns in schools to prevent tragedies like Sandy Hook. Their proposals include allowing teachers to bring guns to class.
Sic..........bringing guns to schools, perhaps only to the most very responsible of principals/teachers and school board members maybe..........
Justice

AOL

#4749 Dec 20, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sic..........bringing guns to schools, perhaps only to the most very responsible of principals/teachers and school board members maybe..........
I hear you, I think there should be no guns in schools.... my opinion.
Justice

AOL

#4750 Dec 20, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And the first scandal that he gets caught up in they'll be quick to chunk him aside because of what he is..........A BLACK MAN.
lol, you are 100% correct. do you remember how they did ole boy Strom Thurmond after they found out he had an affair with a black woman?.... man they was ready to introduce legislature to re-name the State of S.C. after Thurmond, lmmfaooooo.

And this kid.....shhfm, he have no clue. I was simply amazed at the way they was praising him in that phony write up just to get him elected. If S.C. was smart they will go back to the way the old days was and have one DEM and one REPUBLICAN representing them in Washington. Look at the way DEMINT slapped them in the face after he got what he wanted.......my understanding GRAHAM is on his way out.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4751 Dec 21, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you, I think there should be no guns in schools.... my opinion.
Ordinarily I would agree with you, but with the potential possible danger looming that there are more psychopaths lurking out there that may want to turn this type of great tragedy into an on going fad, there may be little choice, and definitely not that I WANT to see this happen but I am for any other viable solution to solve this type of problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Truck's 'racist' Confederate flag offends woman... 20 hr John Q Public 4
Nickey Haley and the roads of South Carolina, w... Wed isaac 2
News In new White House bid, Clinton embraces race a... Tue Le Jimbo 101
News Hillary Clinton praises response to church shoo... Tue MBKornblatt 1
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) Mon Masters 2,533
News Two Men Arrested in Lake Wateree Murder (Apr '07) Jul 27 my brotherskeeper 71
Lindsay Graham Out Of Touch Jul 27 Charles 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages