Police Arrest Men Who Confessed to Bu...

Police Arrest Men Who Confessed to Burglary

There are 30 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Police Arrest Men Who Confessed to Burglary. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington police arrested two men they say robbed a gas station in Lexington Wednesday night about 10:30 p.m. Officers with the Lexington Police Department arrested Waldo Alvin Buff and Steven Lee Turner of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr mackey

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2007
i don't know why, but that pic of Steven Lee Turner is freaking me out...
Southern Girl

Irmo, SC

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Don't they mean Stephanie? I thought that guy was a girl!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#3 Aug 10, 2007
Steven Lee Turner is a man? you could have fooled me.
qnb

Portland, OR

#4 Aug 10, 2007
FIRST!!
Steven looks like a girl! His eyebrows are very arched. I thought WLTX had misspelled the name, until I read on that both men confessed to the crime. Dayum!!!
Lil One

Columbia, SC

#5 Aug 10, 2007
Exactly, something don't look right with that Steven guy.LOL
PEACEFUL ONE

Columbia, SC

#6 Aug 10, 2007
lonewolf make yourself useful. all day you sit and say hurtful things you and tomfoolery. do you have anything productive to do.
PEACEFUL ONE

Columbia, SC

#7 Aug 10, 2007
o yea this sounds gang related to me. if they are black its gang related if white its a poor soul lost. you are alone like you name and tomfoolery is a fool
sims

Maxton, NC

#8 Aug 10, 2007
okay I am glad I wasn't the only thinking that man looked like a woman

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#9 Aug 10, 2007
PEACEFUL ONE wrote:
lonewolf make yourself useful. all day you sit and say hurtful things you and tomfoolery. do you have anything productive to do.
Why do you call yourself 'Peaceful One' if you're trying to cause trouble? Why don't you take and use your own advice and go find something productive to do instead of inciting trouble here?
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#10 Aug 10, 2007
The cons are going to have a good time with Steve.
Honest One

Conway, AR

#11 Aug 10, 2007
When I first saw the pics earlier today , I thought the same thing . I thought the news had put the wrong pic out. I even told my son to go look at it and see if it was a female. Maybe they are a "couple" .
Steven SISTER

Gilbert, SC

#13 Aug 11, 2007
Ya'll need to shut the heck up its not of your business and if i find ya'll fucking name I'll turn you in for HARASSMENT!! Better if what if that was your son or daughter that got arrested and people picked on them for it! SO SHUT THE heck UP!
Carolina Girl

Summerfield, NC

#14 Aug 11, 2007
Steven SISTER wrote:
Ya'll need to shut the heck up its not of your business and if i find ya'll fucking name I'll turn you in for HARASSMENT!! Better if what if that was your son or daughter that got arrested and people picked on them for it! SO SHUT THE heck UP!
It is everyone's business when it is made PUBLIC NEWS!!!!! But if you want to turn us in for HARASSMENT, we'll turn you in for using profanity.... You dirty mouthed "sister of Steven (Stephanie)"
copperlady

Blythewood, SC

#16 Aug 11, 2007
Steven SISTER wrote:
All I got out of what you said...is that Steven is your sister!

rwwllms

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#17 Aug 11, 2007
Well, if Steven looks like a girl makes you wonder what his sister looks like....

“Mostly Harmless”

Since: Jul 07

South Carolina

#19 Aug 11, 2007
PEACEFUL ONE wrote:
o yea this sounds gang related to me. if they are black its gang related if white its a poor soul lost. you are alone like you name and tomfoolery is a fool
"Peaceful," huh? No one has called these two people "poor lost souls" or felt the least sorry for them. Actually, on this site, they are being dealt with the same as anyone who steals, murders, etc; no matter what their race.

“Mostly Harmless”

South Carolina

#20 Aug 11, 2007
copperlady wrote:
<quoted text>All I got out of what you said...is that Steven is your sister!
Ok, the tea I was drinking just went up my nose... but that is my fault. Thanks for laugh!

“Mostly Harmless”

South Carolina

#23 Aug 12, 2007
columbia WARLOCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I quit drinking while at the PC in this forum...I tried sticking kleenex up my nostrils to prevent that......
I think I'll just put the glass down next time I come in here.:)

“Welcome To The South”

Since: Feb 07

Columbia, SC

#24 Aug 12, 2007
rwwllms wrote:
Well, if Steven looks like a girl makes you wonder what his sister looks like....
LOL...I think Steven is a little light in the pants.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#25 Aug 12, 2007
PEACEFUL ONE wrote:
I could roll a watermelon out onto I-26 and watch you dodge cars to try and get it,but,it would be a waste of a good watermelon justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonas Marcho Sexual Predator in Columbia 17 hr Justice 1
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Eleanor A 63
News Student:"Get To Know Your Local Stripper" (May '07) Aug 25 Jamesbeck23 24
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Aug 24 LAWEST100 582
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Aug 24 Alonzo 1,417
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Aug 18 Thurmond 343
Horrible Roads Aug 16 New Resident 4

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages