Fetch the dogs from neglect! Good hum...

Fetch the dogs from neglect! Good humans.

There are 2 comments on the The Independent story from Feb 21, 2009, titled Fetch the dogs from neglect! Good humans.. In it, The Independent reports that:

Valerie Mackall, a rescue volunteer for Golden Retriever Rescue of Southern Maryland, says hello to Caesar, a 1 1/2-year-old who was rescued from a Virginia puppy mill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Jonathan

Peoria, AZ

#1 Feb 26, 2009
My family member is half White German Shepherd & Montana Wolf. Since we move to Arizona I have to change his diet. He is use to eat that I prepared for him from deer, elk & buffalo meat,brown rice & vegies. Because of last year dog food issue, I' very careful in selecting a food for my best friend. I tried first time a bag of Aims & he seem okay eating it. Three weeks ago I switch to Nutro because my own research concluded its one of the best but more money considering the economy is very unpredictable. I'm considering feeding my friend a Costco brand "Kirkland" Lamb & brown rice formula with fruits & vegetables but I'm very worried about some of the feedback from other consumer who had bought this dog food about their dog are gassing & more stool having diarrhea. Kirkland dog food is right for the money.I know that not all dogs have the same digestive system nor reaction. But my biggest issue that all this dog food manufacturers claiming that they produce a "High Quality product" but that is not what I personally care anymore since most of this companies high quality version are made from China. I only care for this companies "To Make it Right" & "Do it Right". I'm a thrifty kind of consumer just like many dog lover but I'm not cheap and that is a big difference. I hope he is happy with Nutro but sometime I make him our natural old recipe. I'm also clipping coupons just to save a buck or two just to get the best for him & stretch my budget.
Jen

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2009
my husband is a doggy trainer and if your feeding your dog nutro he said its really good for dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noodles and company Mar '18 Curious 3
News Surviving job loss can be all attitude (Jan '10) Mar '18 WTH 2
News US surgeons remove donated kidney through vagina (Feb '09) Mar '18 WTH 3
News Officer's response in Maryland school shooting ... Mar '18 WTH 5
General Jan '18 RuthlesslyTru 1
California Wildfires Jan '18 Idk 2
News NY Times: It's A Clash Between California And F... Jan '18 Solarman 1

Lexington Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Park Mortgages