Fake pimp tries to 'punk' CNN

Fake pimp tries to 'punk' CNN

There are 3 comments on the CNN story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Fake pimp tries to 'punk' CNN. In it, CNN reports that:

Document shows a CNN correspondent would be "seduced on camera" O'Keefe is best known for fake "pimp" videos that helped end activist group "Right On The Edge" airs this Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST Editor's note : CNN takes an unprecedented look inside the young conservative activist movement in the documentary "Right On The ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#1 Oct 3, 2010
I would love to see this right wing sissy boy land in jail for his sleazy antics. He is clearly a sociopath but I doubt he would fare well in jail. He would probably be turned out the first night while screaming for his mommy!
joey

Livonia, LA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I would love to see this right wing sissy boy land in jail for his sleazy antics. He is clearly a sociopath but I doubt he would fare well in jail. He would probably be turned out the first night while screaming for his mommy!
you seem to know all about jail and screaming.guess thats what you did when you became the jail house bitch!!

Since: Dec 10

Mechanicsville, MD

#3 Jan 9, 2011
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty snap chat Apr '17 Marriedman91331 1
News States aim to block Trump's travel ban Mar '17 o see the light 1
Montgomery County Maryland (Jul '16) Jul '16 Joey Danny Jimmy 1
City of Money (Jun '16) Jun '16 Thee Juliette Drama 1
New to Town (Feb '15) Feb '15 From TX 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lexington Park, MD (Jan '12) Aug '14 Kathy 11
george furbee (Sep '13) May '14 oh wow 3

Lexington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance