Fake pimp tries to 'punk' CNN

Oct 1, 2010 Full story: CNN

Document shows a CNN correspondent would be "seduced on camera" O'Keefe is best known for fake "pimp" videos that helped end activist group "Right On The Edge" airs this Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST Editor's note : CNN takes an unprecedented look inside the young conservative activist movement in the documentary "Right On The ...

Full Story
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#1 Oct 3, 2010
I would love to see this right wing sissy boy land in jail for his sleazy antics. He is clearly a sociopath but I doubt he would fare well in jail. He would probably be turned out the first night while screaming for his mommy!
joey

Maringouin, LA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I would love to see this right wing sissy boy land in jail for his sleazy antics. He is clearly a sociopath but I doubt he would fare well in jail. He would probably be turned out the first night while screaming for his mommy!
you seem to know all about jail and screaming.guess thats what you did when you became the jail house bitch!!

Since: Dec 10

Mechanicsville, MD

#3 Jan 9, 2011
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free VIN Check Alternative, Cheapest Carfax Rep... (Mar '12) Sep 3 Carmi 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lexington Park, MD (Jan '12) Aug 23 Kathy 11
george furbee (Sep '13) May '14 oh wow 3
St. Marya s woman imprisoned for not paying res... Apr '14 Garland 1
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
MD Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Aug '13 Tim the Bagger 43
Everything you c (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dohair of febe 1
•••
•••
Lexington Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lexington Park People Search