Strange & Unusual - Teen Admits to Hi...

Strange & Unusual - Teen Admits to Hiring Hitman to Kill Mother

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Teen Admits to Hiring Hitman to Kill Mother. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

BALTIMORE, MD -- A Maryland teenager who prosecutors say wanted his mother and stepfather shot to death admitted taking part in the crime Friday, the day his trial was to begin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

angel

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2007
that is sad to think your child thinks of killing you, his or her own parents, they need attention, they beg for attention, and these days as parents work so much, so much going on, but you still need to find even that little bit of time together, I hope he gets the help he needs, but I would still be scared, is 4 years really going to help him fully?
Cornflakes

Alexandria, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2007
Wow.Its crazy when you see one of your friends like this.I hope he gets everything sorted out though.Stay Strong Corey.

“World Traveler”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2007
My parents made it clear, that if we dropped out of school, we moved out or paid rent, but there would be no free ride. I do not know the familiy's thoughts on this, but when a 16yo thinks of dropping out of school today, there are some issues at work. We aren't talking grandpa dropping out to go to work to help his widowed mother and 5 siblings survive?

Trial/punishment as an adult isn't always the answer to juvenile crime; kids do stupid things! If the boy can be helped, and the parents (victims) support this course of action, then the boy deserves a chance at rehabilitation and becoming a productive member of society. As with all investments, only time will tell the wisdom of the decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montgomery County Maryland Jul '16 Joey Danny Jimmy 1
City of Money Jun '16 Thee Juliette Drama 1
News Eight weird things schools banned this year (Jun '13) Dec '15 DILF 46
News Homeowners Insurance Can Cost You Twice as Much... (Aug '15) Nov '15 hiphop4 2
Happy 50th Anniversary to the Great Mills H.S. ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Terri Hastings 1
am a single student looking for christian coupl... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anita 1
New to Town (Feb '15) Feb '15 From TX 1

Lexington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Park Mortgages